Introduction

posted
Total Posts
130
show more
ColdTooth
nope
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog

kai99 wrote:

hi im new here and i genuinely have no idea thefuck is happening. will it get better as I come here more often?
Oh ok

You see that New Topic button?

Its very helpful

Click on that multiple times a day and just write whatever you want

Congrats you're now one of us
ColdTooth
dont listen to blitz

we killed him for a reason
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog

ColdTooth wrote:

dont listen to blitz

we killed him for a reason
I am immortal

Your choice, listen to the immortal
Or the mortal
johnmedina999
This is what you need to know about OT (from what I picked up so far, I'm relatively new here too):

In the beginning there were three: faiswusuf, roshan117, and Blitzfrog. fais is dead, roshan quit; the only one left is Blitz.

We all strive for Valhalla, but only Blitz (and some other lame mortal poster) has achieved it. Maybe one day you will join the immortals and be revered and worshipped by us OT denizens. Maybe.

The rest, thy must picketh up with experience.
kai99

johnmedina999 wrote:

This is what you need to know about OT (from what I picked up so far, I'm relatively new here too):

In the beginning there were three: faiswusuf, roshan117, and Blitzfrog. fais is dead, roshan quit; the only one left is Blitz.

We all strive for Valhalla, but only Blitz (and some other lame mortal poster) has achieved it. Maybe one day you will join the immortals and be revered and worshipped by us OT denizens. Maybe.

The rest, thy must picketh up with experience.
Thanks for thou info. I shall picketh up others from experience.
Meah
We need more South Korean flags here, please stay I beg you
kai99
south korean flags are the best :^)
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog

kai99 wrote:

south korean flags are the best :^)
North is better tbh
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

kai99 wrote:

south korean flags are the best :^)
North is better tbh
tru tru
booh

Blitzfrog wrote:

Ain't seein this comin so rock and roll
Cus the mutual,
Be coming so fellows behold,
The mighty lord,
What did he mean by this?
Razzy

Blitzfrog wrote:

kai99 wrote:

south korean flags are the best :^)
North is better tbh
W R O N G
kai99

Raspberriel wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

North is better tbh
W R O N G
M U R I C A
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
Tbh I thought ERBOT was a better creation than this
kai99

kai99 wrote:

hi im new here and i genuinely have no idea thefuck is happening. will it get better as I come here more often?
levesterz

kai99 wrote:

kai99 wrote:

hi im new here and i genuinely have no idea thefuck is happening. will it get better as I come here more often?
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
And that my friend
Was the start of a trashposter

Lets celebrate
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

And that my friend
Was the start of a trashposter

Lets celebrate
Stefan
kai99

Stefan wrote:

that guy is so nerdy wtf
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply