Introduction

posted
Total Posts
130
show more
booh

Blitzfrog wrote:

Ain't seein this comin so rock and roll
Cus the mutual,
Be coming so fellows behold,
The mighty lord,
What did he mean by this?
Razzy

Blitzfrog wrote:

kai99 wrote:

south korean flags are the best :^)
North is better tbh
W R O N G
kai99

Raspberriel wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

North is better tbh
W R O N G
M U R I C A
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
Tbh I thought ERBOT was a better creation than this
kai99

kai99 wrote:

hi im new here and i genuinely have no idea thefuck is happening. will it get better as I come here more often?
levesterz

kai99 wrote:

kai99 wrote:

hi im new here and i genuinely have no idea thefuck is happening. will it get better as I come here more often?
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
And that my friend
Was the start of a trashposter

Lets celebrate
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

And that my friend
Was the start of a trashposter

Lets celebrate
Stefan
kai99

Stefan wrote:

that guy is so nerdy wtf
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog

kai99 wrote:

Stefan wrote:

that guy is so nerdy wtf
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE OCTAGON MAN
HOW DARE YOU
kai99

johnmedina999 wrote:

We all strive for Valhalla
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog

kai99 wrote:

Just realised that was what you linked on your AMA^
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

kai99 wrote:

Just realised that was what you linked on your AMA^
pls watch the whole series

we are derailing the fuck out of this thread
johnmedina999
Stickied threads thend to be derailed; see "hey! where did my thread go?"
kai99
yeah. okay.

grilled chicken.
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
Grilled Chicken, Jump suit, Sizzle that with BBQ sauce.
Get that grillin' till it shizzle with that cloudy cute smoke
DJ Enetro
Blitzfrog you're up
I dare you to rap back

First off I have a word to say to this bloke
My rhymes are so powerful they go up in smoke
No joke, after all my words 1-up people rather
Going titter-tatter then falling off like a ladder
I'm the man to go to when it comes to rap
So come on, bro, man or a lil' old chap
You go to Stefan? I'll go to Alacat
And make sure that you eat your rhymes till they're old and flat
Because let's face it: I'm the real pro here
Not saying you're a noob but let's just make it clear

We all gotta practice so it's your move
But I'm telling ya I'm the one that's more in the groove

Nice raps btw
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
It's my move and my groove, DJ moan Enetro.
When I attack you die back, Decay's only natural.
You contest against the best, you'll be surely depressed.
Cus I'll progress and you opressed, you'll be shown the deep rest.
You'll never wake, so much at stake, never a success
You can't touch my thread, can't be the head, neither can suck less.

I'm the next Einstein, you're an intestine, I'm the mean pro.
You rap like swine, our gap is wide so come at me bro.

Here now sunshine, my words are so fine,
You're high on my rhymes, cus my raps they combine.
They twist and entwine, defy guidelines to shine it's design.

You better bow down before the bright Blitzy





Bruh my diss, I'm joking ok just in case...

Also if you don't know about the intestine you should check out your name Enetro
Also attack, decay, release
DJ Enetro
These raps tho

I ain't bowing down, we are just equals
But if you insist then i'll give you the sequel
The freshman who's a fresh man is here
to put an exotic square stain on your career
I'm the OG DJ, you say "IDK"
because you are just another obstacle to waylay
You can't stand up to this lexical prowess thundering
above you - one word and you go blundering
It's checkmate for you, and your Aussie gang
Blitzfrog? I'd say blitzkrieg with a bang
And you say i'm intestines but that's a corruption
I'm touching your thread because that's my main function
If you wanna beat me, gimme some more vocab
because your dissess are mostly just drab

so ok
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply