forum

Equipment

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
theninjagamer56
What's a good keyboard to get when playing osu. I have been using the keyboard that comes with the computer and now the keys aren't working as much as they use to.
Rurree
What's your budget and preference?
Topic Starter
theninjagamer56
Somewhere between $50-175
Gardarr
I use the corsair k70 with red switches. Love it and would recommend
SlowLogicBoy
Definitely do not buy Cherry MX Blues, Blacks or Reds are best for osu!.

Doesn't have to be Cherry MX switches Kailh are good ones too, there are other rip off brands that are good too, and cheaper.

Ajazz AK33 With black switches
Ajazz AK52 With black switches

of course if you have budget it is better to buy Corsair K70, or Strafe with Red switches.
Bauxe

SlowLogicBoy wrote:

Definitely do not buy Cherry MX Blues, Blacks or Reds are best for osu!.

Doesn't have to be Cherry MX switches Kailh are good ones too, there are other rip off brands that are good too, and cheaper.

Ajazz AK33 With black switches
Ajazz AK52 With black switches

of course if you have budget it is better to buy Corsair K70, or Strafe with Red switches.
??????

Any switch can be equally as good. It is 100% down to preference. Blues are fine, there is no best switch for osu!, and your whole post is just you sprouting bullshit.
[Haku]
There are some technical differences between switch and some of them are objectively better. But the most important thing is your feeling so test multiples switches and fine the one you prefer.
About the brand it often doesn't change anything, just pick one with the switch you want at the price you want with the options you want (USB port/rgb backlighting etc...). We can't find a good keyboard for you.
Rurree
Well that's a broad range of budget.

You could just get a Ducky Shine 5 or 6 when it releases. For a tenkeyless board, get a Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S, iKBC F87 RGB, Varmilo VA87M/VA87MR etc.

Keep in mind that those I recommended above have RGB except the Varmilo board, since your budget accommodates for it. If you don't need it, you could always get their non-RGB variants.

It's actually very hard to recommend a keyboard, especially with a range of budget like that because the options are endless. Focus on the switch, the brand and the features you need. If your keyboard is for osu, you usually won't need an expensive one anyway.
markii
https://www.amazon.com/Mechanical-Keybo ... 2Bf87&th=1

I bought this keyboard 3 weeks ago, and was instantly better at HDHR and have shot up ranks drastically.

I got the white TKL version with RGB, but that's not in stock anymore
clover
buy a typewriter
I Give Up

theninjagamer56 wrote:

Somewhere between $50-175
That is a HUGE budget lol. I'd recommend getting CM storms they are one of the most popular boards for this game and are at a pretty good spot in the market right now around $80 brand new https://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFi ... cherry+red

You also save a TON of money this way which you can put on other peripherals that are useful for osu like a good quality headphone, or a monitor.