No reply = fixed
Bakari wrote:Can you not?
- Hard has an extra space before the K-pop tag. Not that it's a big deal, but it triggers ai mod.
- 02:48:295 (2,3) - overlap here is like the only one in the difficulty, probably it would be better to avoid that for better readability.
- 03:18:535 (2,3) - ctrl+g to reduce the number of circles to hit in a row and to stress the vocals in a slightly better way?
- 03:19:015 (3,5) - i feel like the way they overlap and flow is a bit too chaotic. Something a bit more simplistic would work better, I believe.
Note: 03:56:455 (1) - sort of similar thing here, the shape isn't exactly beginner-friendly.
Some of the slidershapes weren't exactly player-friendly. The rhythm is a bit too simplistic, but I guess it works since the song doesn't call for much diversity.
- My main concern would be the way 00:44:455 (1,2,1,2) - these sliders flow. These are positioned as drop-off sliders, I suppose, but at the same time they don't flow as such. I would insist on less aggressive curves for easier diffs.
- 02:04:135 - there is a pretty clear stop sound here, this is why I think you should finish the slider here. Making it longer feels somewhat forced/artificial. I also notice the breath sound here, but there's also a clear "woosh" sound. I tried stopping that slider at the breath sound, and it really felt off since the "woosh" sound was continuing and it sounded stronger. So, I'll keep it as it is.
- 02:26:215 (1) - there are two individual vocal peaks, so, two circles would represent them in a more aaccurate way.
Note: 02:33:895 (1) - 03:50:695 (1) - same here for consistency purposes.
- 03:05:575 (1,2) - if we flip one of the sliders, we can make the whole thing slightly neater. this would make the reverse arrow a bit easier to notice.
- 00:44:935 (2,3) - the jump here definitely doesn't feel intentional. I guess you tried to Ctrl+G something and forgot to change the spacing.
- 00:47:335 (3) - these would feel better as a 1/3 slider with a reverse. The instruments are asking for something slightly more intense, I suppose. Changed it into a curvey slider like the rest instead. I don't thin a reverse would fit here IMO, because there's a woosh sound in here, it'd better if the woosh sound was emphasised by a slider instead of a reverse.
- 00:54:535 (1,2) - I would unstack to give a clear indication that this is a 1/6 pattern. I feel like a stack here fits perfectly. Because he sings with strong vocals, then pauses, and then continues.
Note: 02:03:655 (1,2) - same.
- 01:21:415 (2,3) - you rarely use this kind of blanket/overlaps, so it sort of stands out from the context of your style. Wouldn't something like this look better?
- 01:11:815 (2,3) - minor- if you meant to make them parallel, you probably should consider tilting (2) a little. It was intentional. xP
- 01:29:095 (2,3) - 01:34:855 (2,3) - can you explain the jumps here? I feel like those are sort of random as
Additionally, I need to ask you about the way a few patterns flow.
Everything except the following patterns seemed flow based: 00:19:015 (4,1) - 01:39:655 (4,1) - 01:56:455 (3,4) - 03:17:415 (5,6) - 03:51:175 (2,3) - the transitions/angles here feel somewhat artificial to me, so I just assumed that I am missing out some technical aspect. If that's not the case, we can discuss alternative patterns
Thank you for modding!