forum

Broke my mouse ><

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Manabeast
Guess I clicked too hard. Now my mouse won't stop clicking. >_> And the right button doesn't even click in the first place.

So! Good people of the Osu! community, recommend me a mouse!
TenutoInuke

Manabeast wrote:

Guess I clicked too hard. Now my mouse won't stop clicking. >_> And the right button doesn't even click in the first place.

A Microsoft USB Lazer mouse?

Last time I checked, it was only 20 bucks; and it works great for me, battery life is a few months even if you leave it going for days on end.

*Not sure of the exact model name, I'll have to check*

Edit: I think it's "Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000" and I think it's about $25. Yipes.
peppy
Get a Logitech laser mouse (or MS if you like those chunky things) - optical is old and crappy technology now!
Topic Starter
Manabeast
I'll look into that, thanks.

I was using a wireless Logitech mouse + keyboard set, so Hey, maybe I'll have less lag. And a mouse that doesn't go crazy and sometimes moves 1:1 and sometimes 1:16. I tell ya, kinda challenging.
[deleted user]
The best wireless mice are usually more highly priced than a nice corded mouse, but most Logitech cordless models all have pretty similar good performance with the laser sensor. If you want something nice you could look into a Logitech G5/G3 laser mouse, they're supposedly "designed" for gaming in mind and the laser sensors in them are of course very good.
Topic Starter
Manabeast
Alright, so Logitech laser again, then. Is there any noticable difference between a wireless and a wired mouse for you guys? I know there's a hint of lag on this, I'm guessing because the mouse and the keyboard are going to the same USB input.

I have around 40 or so dollars to spend on a mouse, would it be in my price range?
Topic Starter
Manabeast
I picked up a Logitech mx 310. Good lord, it's so much better. I just got my first All 300s ever. Granted, it was in a normal difficulty song, but Wow.

Corded >>>> Cordless. At least, as far as this goes.
Kylecito
sorry for the useless bump but having the touchpad program on top MAKES THEM TABLES BE BROKEN
TiZ

Kylecito wrote:

sorry for the useless bump but having the touchpad program on top MAKES THEM TABLES BE BROKEN
Huh? "Makes them tables be broken"? I don't get it. Why isn't this in my thread, anyways? O_o
peppy

Twilight in Zero wrote:

Kylecito wrote:

Huh? "Makes them tables be broken"? I don't get it. Why isn't this in my thread, anyways? O_o
Don't mind kylecito. I think something on the front page of the forums broke because of your thread subject being most recently updated. Probably just his browser :P.
Kylecito
haha no, it's just the huge topic name that screws up the tables on low res ;$
TiZ
Oh, haha. I get it. Well don't worry, I made the title considerably shorter.

"Synaptic Absolution: Absolute blahblahblah for synblahblahblah" to "Synaptic Absolution (Updated 10/27)".

Should be a little more manageable. :P
The Gambler

Manabeast wrote:

Buy any cheapo Logitech.
Intelli
holy christ that necro is erotic
raiguard
I have the Razer DeathAdder 2013. Then again, I'm a pen tablet user, so my opinion is invalid. :)
StephOsu

The Gambler wrote:

Buy any cheapo Logitech.
I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU
Deva
Get a tablet.
KanoSet

peppy wrote:

optical is old and crappy technology now!
#peppy_2007
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
wht THE fuk are all of u doing here
LoliPantsu

peppy wrote:

Get a Logitech laser mouse (or MS if you like those chunky things) - optical is old and crappy technology now!
hey peppy where do i get a logitech laser mouse and is it good for gaming like online checkers and flash games
Chessi
[img]screenshot114[/img]