forum

#filipino Mafia² - Twilight!

posted
Total Posts
show more
woahabear
Nevermind LOL
Tom_old
As the prisoners rowdy up, one of the few guilty has been shot down. Accusations still flew around the prison like it was nothing.
x0r was on top of this accusation list, and ended up being hammered in by a majority of the prison to be lynched.

Now, this is a relatively small game, and as you can imagine, there is only one priest.

x0r has been lynched by the prisoners.
x0r was the Priest.

As x0r was going to be placed on the cross, he took a gun out of his coat and shot I_Tatsuo_I right in the head. The others further restrained him and lynched him steadily.

Town-aligned player has died. The town-aligned vengeance shot has been used on I_Tatsuo_I.
x0r has been lynched by the prisoners.
x0r was the Priest.
I_Tatsuo_I was shot with the town-aligned vengeance shot.
I_Tatsuo_I was the Prisoner Ringleader (Mafia Boss).

Roleclaims (pay attention to these!):
x0r has roleclaimed Priest.
LunaticMara has roleclaimed Cop.
Pizzicatto has counter-roleclaimed x0r with Priest.

any last words from Tatsuo or x0r, post now please.
Game is in Twilight for the next 24 hours from this post.
Tatsuo
Tch, damn x0r, you really ARE one smart bastard. And I had some plans for this game too.
But if you think that mafia is going down easy, you are sorely mistaken town. I know who you are roles. I will come after you.
Pizzicato, you damn fool, I TOLD you not to do that.
woahabear
In the next vote tally, can I have x0r roleclaimed priest (Deceased) so it looks super badass?? xD
To be honest, I wouldn't trust specific naming in a death post pinning someone, that could just be an attempt to bring someone down with him as well.

Butttttttttttttttt
I'm not sure guys, it's all up to you now.

Good luck guys.
Quaraezha
Priest is dead, aw :c
Mafia Boss is dead, yay :D

And oh, about Pizzicatto counter-claiming as Priest, that's just some silly lie he did :P
I don't why he did it though :/
Pizzicatto is NOT Mafia.

Roleclaim: Mason

Pizzicatto is also Mason.
Tom_old

sharkacity wrote:

any last words from Tatsuo or x0r, post now please.
Game is in Twilight for the next 24 hours from this post.
Pizzicato

I_Tatsuo_I wrote:

Pizzicato, you damn fool, I TOLD you not to do that.
told me what?
Tom_old
Next person to post gets modkilled.
Haseo_old
Am I too late to join?
Tom_old
The sun is rising.
You find MDuh dead.

MDuh was the doctor.

Day 2 starts, and will end in 3 days from this post.
Godspeed, #filipino Mafia.
Mara
...fuck you, mafia. Fuck you.
Backfire
I really don't know what's going on at the moment. Im sorry for not being very active ><
Kokizi
doctor and priest gone in day two. damnit we're pretty much screwed. :<

anyways FoS on Pizzi for obvious reasons.
MDuh
shat my pants :(
tastelikecoke
Wow, what happened :o

Kokizi wrote:

What obvious reasons?
Although it has a risque of wine, town falseclaims of power roles can be a useful tool to confuse scum.
Quaraezha
Pizzicatto's just trolling.
Mara
And where's iMuffin? Jesus.
Kokizi

tastelikecoke wrote:

Wow, what happened :o

Kokizi wrote:

What obvious reasons?
Although it has a risque of wine, town falseclaims of power roles can be a useful tool to confuse scum.
counterclaiming as a priest when the real one's about to get lynched.
Pizzicato

Kokizi wrote:

counterclaiming as a priest when the real one's about to get lynched.
obvious bluff from tatsuo makes me clean.
IppE
This is all going to hell.
iMuffin
very very fast
tastelikecoke

iMuffin wrote:

very very fastly
Haseo_old
I guess I'm too late to join, cuz' no one probably appreciates my Prosecution powahs. Derp.
tastelikecoke

It's doubtful that there were any evidence that you have prosecution powahs, and whether it is appreciable. Derp.
IppE
Seeing as no one is taking initiative,

Vote: iMuffin
Pizzicato
i don't think so
vote: IppE602

iMuffin
okay so a random vote for me with no evidence. You're either just trying to get voting going or you might be scum that is backed into a corner because you've lost both your role blocker and the boss.

There just isn't a lot to go on, i mean we've lost 4 people in round 1 and that's just unheard of, but for now FoS on IppE
Kokizi

Pizzicatto wrote:

seeing that there's no more priest or doctor to prevent nightkills/resurrect. Mara will be a very vulnerable & juicy target for the mafia. then only vanilla townies and masons will remain.

we're pretty fucked up. let's just be thankful that the roleblocker and the godfather are both dead.

Still, FoS on Pizzi. minor FoS on Ippe too
Mara
This is really getting interesting, since both "teams" have lost powerful mates.
Navizel

LunaticMara wrote:

This is really getting interesting, since both "teams" have lost powerful mates.

Sure it is.
Mara
I didn't get it.
IppE

iMuffin wrote:

You're either just trying to get voting going
ding ding ding

what do we have for him johnny?
Mara
BTW, it still says that it's day one.
Pizzicato

LunaticMara wrote:

BTW, it still says that it's day one.
sharkacity cant edit the thread title
Kokizi
not much going on, I guess.
iMuffin
well mara did you investigate anyone or is the cop different here? XD
Kokizi

iMuffin wrote:

well mara did you investigate anyone or is the cop different here? XD
Guilty Inmate - You've sinned so much in your life, you're just plain screwed. Make your way out.
Ringleader - The head of the guilty, has the final decision with calling nightfall upon his inmates.

Innocent Inmate - You were sentenced to life and you did nothing wrong.
Cop - You are an undercover officer. No one knows your identity, but you are to weed out the bad from the good.
Priest - May the power of the Holy Spirit be with you. This role is allowed to protect one person/night and cannot protect the same person twice in a row.
Mason - You are a mason, it is obvious by a mason's eyes to who the other mason's are. You are allowed to converse with other masons outside the game, but that is all.
Doctor - You have graduated from medical school. You are allowed to revive any dead player during the night. You only have enough herbs to do this once, so choose wisely.
seeing that there's no other role that could do investigations other than the cop, it's safe to assume that mara did it.
Mara

Pizzicatto wrote:

sharkacity cant edit the thread title
Ah, you're right. My bad.
Mara
Somehow I am feeling that this is not going anywhere at the moment.
Quaraezha
Someone do a barrel roll
show more