forum

#filipino Mafia² - Twilight!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dkun
#filipino Mafia - Simply the best!

Welcome to #filipino's version of Mafia, a famous forum game. I am dkun and I will be serving as your host.
Posted ito dito sa Tagalog, pero ang meaning niya para international (friends din ng #filipino) na pwede mag join.
People that are not #filipino are welcome to join.

You are sentenced to life in maximum security in Baharia. The only way to get out? Find who is actually guilty within the lot of you. You are left to fend for yourself with no sense of security at all in the prison. Prove your innocence, and make your way out of Baharia. Will you survive?

Game Status: TWILIGHT! (End JUN 28)

Still in prison (alive)
iMuffin
LunaticMara
Backfire
tastelikecoke
Kokizi
Quaraezha
Pizzicatto
IppE602
Tachanne

In Heaven (dead)
x0r
Tatsuo
ragelewa
MDuh
Otonashi07

Godly Force (modkill)
Topic Starter
dkun
Roles:
Guilty Inmate - You've sinned so much in your life, you're just plain screwed. Make your way out.
Ringleader - The head of the guilty, has the final decision with calling nightfall upon his inmates.

Innocent Inmate - You were sentenced to life and you did nothing wrong.
Cop - You are an undercover officer. No one knows your identity, but you are to weed out the bad from the good.
Priest - May the power of the Holy Spirit be with you. This role is allowed to protect one person/night and cannot protect the same person twice in a row.
Mason - You are a mason, it is obvious by a mason's eyes to who the other mason's are. You are allowed to converse with other masons outside the game, but that is all.
Doctor - You have graduated from medical school. You are allowed to revive any dead player during the night. You only have enough herbs to do this once, so choose wisely.

General Rules:
Taken and modified from mafiascum's Dramonic.

1) Starting and Ending States: The game starts during the Day. All roles that can communicate at Night may do during pregame. The game will end when one faction has fulfilled its win condition, unless otherwise specified.
2) Day Procedures: Each player may discuss the game and cast a single vote at a time against people they want to lynch. Day ends when either the deadline hits or a strict majority of the votes are on one person.
3) Voting: Votes should be in bold in order for them to count, for instance: Vote: Andrius. If you wish to vote for a different player, please unvote before doing so. As long as I can tell who you're voting for, I don't care if you abbreviate someone's name when you vote them.
4) No Lynch: This is completely allowed. No Lynch can also be hammered in.
5) Deadlines: Should not be needed for this game, but day is a week long.
6) Mass Inactivity: In an act of pure villainy, I may shorten the deadline if I deem the activity level is unsatisfactory. You will be warned if I want you fellows to pick up the pace.

7) Twilight: After someone receives the majority vote, everyone may still discuss the game, but votes and unvotes will not be considered - the person voted for by the majority will be lynched regardless. Twilight will last until I waltz in and post a death scene. This is also known as hammering.

8) Night Length and Procedures: Night will take 24 hours compared to the week long for day. Players are not allowed to talk during this time.

9) Bolding Stuff: Bolding something is how you get the mods to notice it. It's that simple.
10) Mod posts: Please respect my posts in the thread. It will be obvious when I have to intervene.
11) Activity, Prods, and Replacements: You will be prodded if two days have passed since your last post. You will be replaced if you do not post after another 24 hours, or if you need to be prodded three times throughout the game. If you know ahead of time that you will not be able to participate for at least 48 hours, go ahead and announce it in-thread so nobody (such as me) thinks you're lurking. I reserve the right to blacklist flakers or people who maliciously replace out.
12) "Bah!" Posts: If your player slot is killed off, it's probably because people don't want you around. Unless your role specifically states you can keep talking/voting/play parcheesi with us, you are allowed one informationless "bah" post and then scram til endgame.
13) Outside Discussion: Don't discuss this game outside of this thread with anyone unless your Role PM lets you do otherwise. It shall be a most unpleasant ending if you do.
14) Post Edition: Editing or deleting posts is not allowed (and usually not possible). Doublepost with your changes instead.
15) Mod and PM quoting: Do not see why you would want to post your PM, considering the game is open. Even so, don't do it.
16) Modkills: Breaking any of the above three rules (or flagrantly violating Rule 12) will result in you getting modkilled. Modkills can be retroactive. If a living player breaks any of these rules, the day may or may not end, depending on what would disadvantage that player's faction the most. A dead player breaking any of these rules will result in someone from the same faction getting modkilled. In addition, getting modkilled results in an instant loss for that player, along with our general hatred. In short, follow the rules.

17) Win Mentality: Play to win. Trust no one.
18) Policy: Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.

Special Game Rules:

1) You know that this game consists of 4:1 ratio of town:mafia.
2) If a town-aligned player is lynched D1, that player shall gain a one-shot vengence kill.

Here is a sample role town PM:

SPOILER
Welcome to #filipino Mafia, xxx.

You are just on vacation because dkun invited you to come along. You're really just hoping to have a good time but didn't intend for any of this to happen. You are currently scared shitless.

You have no special abilities, other than your voice and your vote. In addition to that, if you are lynched Day 1, you will gain a one-shot venge-shot. You may PM me the choice of your shot if you are lynched.

You win when all threats to the island are eliminated.

Sample Scum PM:

SPOILER
Welcome to #filipino Mafia, xxx.

You are part of the Mafia, with fooled you, the godfather of Mafia. You wish to show everyone that is not Mafia on the island who's boss.

You may talk and vote during the day. Your faction possesses a nightfall, with the godfather of the Mafia having the final call. Please collaborate your efforts with him and be sure to try your best to win!

You are free to communicate in ANY manner to achieve victory.

You win when mafia consist of the majority of the town, or if nothing can prevent the same.
Topic Starter
dkun
SIGNUP LIST
Active - 14 players!
iMuffin
LunaticMara
I_Tatsuo_I
Backfire
tastelikecoke
Kokizi
Quaraezha
Pizzicatto
MDuh
ragelewa
IppE602
Tachanne
Otonashi07
x0r

Replacements
dkun (only if extreme situation)
Lybydose
iMuffin
sign me up again.
Mara
In.
Tatsuo
I want in on this shit. Sign me up. NOW.
Also put me on the top of the list =3
Backfire
Signing up. I wanna win again.
tastelikecoke
Sign me up Scotty!
Kokizi
I'm in.
Quaraezha
Sign me up
Also, lol, Mafia Square
Pizzicato
sign me up
MDuh
joining, reading rules later..
Tatsuo
FoS on MDuh.
Oh wait.
iMuffin

I_Tatsuo_I wrote:

FoS on MDuh.
Oh wait.
THIS GUY
Tatsuo

iMuffin wrote:

I_Tatsuo_I wrote:

FoS on MDuh.
Oh wait.
THIS GUY
thelewa
I'm in, we totally need more finnish people to fuck up your forum
IppE
Mara told me to, so I'm in.
Tachanne
alright, count me in.
Navizel
Gonna Join :D
Quaraezha
Oh shit
#finnipino
Topic Starter
dkun
We're slightly above half of our needed players to start.
The goal is to have 24 participants. If it doesn't reach that, then 16/20 will be sufficient.
Kokizi
24 players. shit's gonna be epic
Tatsuo
24 player is going to be like when I played Werewolf Game 5.
Remember that Koon? Good times.
show more