cant improve

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iadfugh
should i just play more or quit w
also any tips on improving is appreciated
Alea
Keep playing, you are almost a year on osu! ... try playing songs that you already know the rythm or using headphones is better than hear the music through the loudspeakers.
Sandy Hoey
If you are still having fun with the game dont quite. If you are frustrated, take a break (maybe a wekk or so). If you are angry and hate yourself, stop playing.

If you want to improve, the best way to do it is to play more. Play many different types of maps. Try to find new things that you haven't seen before because they will help you expand your knowledge of the game and the various skills required. Stay persistent
Ninonuko
Yeah.... You need to stay positive if you gonna play more, because you will play worse and quit faster if you don't.
And...
That playcount in 11 months won't get you anywhere regardless the play quality... It sounds like a troll when I say it
Blitzfrog
Take regular breaks, make sure you challenge yourself in terms of FC not pass. Go for maps that you can get around 85% acc, and keep at them. Play about 3~5 maps, then rest for like 3 minutes, rinse and repeat. Occasionally do very hard maps that is on your peak reading skills, try it once, and only once, then go back to playing the 85% acc.

Make sure you get at least 6k beatmaps, and at least 1k in the star that you play in
7ambda
Play maps with a higher reading or accuracy difficulty.
Topic Starter
iadfugh
my aim is cancer and i cant fc anything, i guess ill just keep playing. thanks for tips