forum

wallpaper search

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/371349

This loli in a car, if anyone have full wallpaper (1920x1080 minimum) pls send nudes
winber1
abraker
Rwyta
B1rd
You know you can ask the beatmap creator who chose the background right? Instead of asking random people with no association?
fat pear
the wallpaper FUCC D"U"""CK anyway
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-

winber1 wrote:

Chrome DansGame

Firefox for life, aint gonna deal with over9000 threads created by retarded chrome.

B1rd wrote:

You know you can ask the beatmap creator who chose the background right? Instead of asking random people with no association?
You know Asphyxia doesn't answer to plebs right? Try to shut up for once.
B1rd
Sorry Taiga, I know my opinions inexplicably make you really mad, you can't ban me from this thread.
Foxtrot

[Taiga] wrote:

B1rd wrote:

He sounds like a huge cuck
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-

Problem solved.
B1rd
Nice to see my casual comments get you so triggered you go ahead and block them, and then post that screenshot to show how much you don't care. But we all know you just click 'display this post' anyway.
Blitzfrog

B1rd wrote:

Nice to see my casual comments get you so triggered you go ahead and block them, and then post that screenshot to show how much you don't care. But we all know you just click 'display this post' anyway.

B1rd wrote:

Very casual mmmmmmmmmmm
Now get mad
B1rd
One line, two sentence post. Yes that is casual.
-kevincela-

[Taiga] wrote:

what
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-

-kevincela- wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

what
Tried to reach Asphyxia several times, never got answer back so i guess... he/she doesn't answer to plebs.