forum

CrowN - Osu! Team

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
omletto5
Hello,
my name is Kentaro and i'm the Founder of the Osu! Team: CrowN
We are an active organisation, which participates in many competive Osu! Tournaments. (check out my userpage for current lineups)
At the moment we are recruiting new members who want to take a part in our little organisation and help it growing.
https://goo.gl/forms/Znm7ExCqrwN9FYEW2 <- if you want to sign up, check this link

Kentaro
sweetbravery
this is for std, taiko, mania, or ctb?
Topic Starter
omletto5

sweetbravery wrote:

this is for std, taiko, mania, or ctb?
ah yes, my bad, its for std only
MyWaifuChino
is there any requirements to join...?
Topic Starter
omletto5

MyWaifuChino wrote:

is there any requirements to join...?
no, just fill out the form, then u might get accepted
zveo
just filled out a form to join
Lick
Sent the form thing. Would be happy to join.
Topic Starter
omletto5

Lick wrote:

Sent the form thing. Would be happy to join.
check skype
Topic Starter
omletto5

zveo wrote:

just filled out a form to join
check skype :)
Deivedux

Kentaro wrote:

Seeing this makes my eyes hurt. Like, who the f*** uses skype in 2k17? I now only know discord and it is all I need in my life :D
Topic Starter
omletto5

Deivedux wrote:

Kentaro wrote:

Seeing this makes my eyes hurt. Like, who the f*** uses skype in 2k17? I now only know discord and it is all I need in my life :D
You cant msg ppl on discord when you do not share a server bud, thats why i send em the invite link for discord on skype^^
oralekin

Kentaro wrote:

Deivedux wrote:

You cant msg ppl on discord when you do not share a server bud, thats why i send em the invite link for discord on skype^^
you can send the invite links by forum pm...
Topic Starter
omletto5

oralekin wrote:

Kentaro wrote:

you can send the invite links by forum pm...
yea, i quite know that but since skype is a lot faster for me i use it. Its not your team so you should probably just stop crying and get a life =)