forum

SEGA - What U Need is Remix/PSG

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jack5osu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
victorfernando
All
Make A nice color combo , Abuse The colors , Put the color's of the char's of sonic, Tales , Sonic , Etc <3 Love you StoryBoard And HitSounds <3
Remix
New Combo Every Transition Circle > Slider Like You Beatmap <3 but Here's Advice's 00:50:280 Don't Make Circle On Fron't of circle , it's make confusing , You can Do it on insane or hard diff , But On Normal , New Players Can't Do It Same As 01:18:106 :D
Don't Give Kudosu Yet , Tomorrow I finish The rest <3
PSG
It's Like a Ligh't Hard So , Put Hp Drain 5 , Aproach Rate 6 Overall Difficulty 5, New Combo Every 4 Notes , Circle > Slider
victorfernando
All
Put Kiai Time On Timing section On Style Ad A 1x Time At 00:40:280 Until 00:54:193 And Put The Kiai Here
Love New Color Combo , It's Make The beatmap More Beatiful <3

PSG
On Taiko Mode Can't Do that Spinner On 01:21:959 Put this to end On 01:23:264
True Remix
Slider Velocity May Be 1,70 , 2 it's to Fast To Hard :D , After Do It Realign All Sliders , Circle Size Must Be 3,5 , Because It's A hard Difficulty Hp Drain 5,5 , Approach Rate 7 OverAll Difficulty 6 , Use Distance Snap Just On The begin 00:07:671 Has A circle Out Of Tick And No Have No one HitSound
  • Slider On 00:12:671 Must be end on 00:13:758 Because on taiko mode can do it Has To Many Circles (2) Out Of Tick , see again ,
  • 00:27:889 Is to much Hard on this part , because Has To Many Circles (2)(7) Out Of Tick Use Distance Snap On this Part All , The Jump Circles It's ruin it
  • 00:31:584 The Streamers Have to be avoid On Hard , And On this , Has more Circles out of tick , Realign Them
  • 00:48:976 ?????????????????????????????????????????????? Same As 00:50:715
True Psg
Why 2,50 Slider Speed It's Just Good For BPM < 80 . Just 2,00 On insane For this BPM is good Realign All The Slider's :D
  • Approach Rate Must Be 8
  • Circle Size Must Be 4,0 It's To Small Cs 5
  • OD 8
  • Hp drain 7 Or 6,5
Topic Starter
jack5osu
I have made all of the changes I can understand apart from the ones listed in the True PSG difficulty. Decreasing the size of the circles will drastically decrease the difficulty, and I would rather keep it where it is.
victorfernando

jack5osu wrote:

I have made all of the changes I can understand apart from the ones listed in the True PSG difficulty. Decreasing the size of the circles will drastically decrease the difficulty, and I would rather keep it where it is.
Oh I see , so Put 4,5 ;) it's just click Shift press On the difficulty bar