This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Thank you for your mod ^^Senseless
- use combo colors, even though this BG happened to be such that my default ones didn't look retarded
- first of all there's a lot of stuff you have not mapped, perhaps for reason, perhaps for not. But when mapping something like 8,5*, I recommend just mapping everything if there's no real reason not to.
- 00:17:935 (12,1) - don't do stuff like this, or if you do, indicate it well. Currently this looks very much like many of your 1/2 instead of 1/4. These jumpstreams get even more out of hand later on. Added sliders instead of jumps
- 00:22:657 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2) - these kind of patterns look random and play the same way, even though I see you are following the vocals here. Also have consistent and logical spacing. It's not wrong to alter things, but it's not supposed to be random. For example here 00:23:323 (1,2,3,4) - spacing is about the same all over, but 00:23:768 (3,4) - got only half of the time in-between Fixed
- 00:29:101 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - maybe there's some background instrument doing 270bpm 1/4 like mad, but the drums are the "main instrument" the dominant sound here, and they don't have 1/4 all that time. It's not clear to play and doesn't reflect the music too well. If I remove this stream this part'll be strange to play too I think
- 00:45:434 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18) - why does this have so low spacing compared to, say, the following stream, when this is clearly higher pitched and "more intense"? Also 1/2 gap here 00:45:323 (25,1) - vs 00:47:489 (20,1) - 1/4 gap here. Not good. Also patterning with 00:47:545 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - is illogical compared to the music. If I spaced the following stream more than the previous one it's because it's more intense
The 1/2/3, 1/2/3 is strange because I put a drum hisound (removed now and it's better)
- Flow in your chorus section jumps isn't optimal, it's randomly changing from sharp angles to linear flow and back.
I'll fix later I need time
- I didn't even go to the visuals here, even though they need a lot of work too, since I think you need to first fix a lot of other issues. Improve consistency in your map, and especially think about how the map plays and does it reflect the music, do the patterns have logic or are they just random.
I'll change it in the future but now I can't I'm a new mapper so my visuals aren't good but I'll practice that
Hello! I am from mod queue.Thank you your mod was really helpful ^^
AiMod gives a lot of mistakes, be attentive. Correct, that there write. In future advisable to choose combo colors.
00:01:601 (1) - I think it is necessary to move a little to the left.
00:16:324 (1) and 00:26:323 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - I think these sliders are too long, because they do not fall into the drum beat in music.
00:28:101 (1,1,1,1) and 00:29:879 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - I think these sliders are too long, because they do not fall into the drum beat in music.
00:48:544 (13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6) - These objects are not on the tick.
01:14:266 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - These objects are not on the tick.
01:22:658 (1,3,5) - These objects are not on the tick.
01:01:656 (1) - It starts too early.
01:58:879 (3) - I think it is necessary to move on end 01:58:434 (1)
03:06:545 (23) - It's look bad.
Your map is really hard. I found not all, but marked the most notable. Good luck!
00:06:657 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17) - curve :thinking:Thank you ^^
00:08:435 (1,2,3,4,5) - weird flow tbh, wide angles like this are awkward especially at high bpm like this
00:13:490 (2) - I feel that the SV is way too low for that intensity in the music
I think it fits the vocals better than a high SV slider
00:16:323 (1,1,1,1) - why the NC spam tho
00:17:823 (10,11,12,1) - why the 1/4 jump ? + curve isn’t polished
00:20:657 (2) - same thing about the SV + fix blanket
I think it fits the vocals better than a high SV slider Blanket fixed
00:23:657 - how can you skip such an aggressive kick drum ?
00:39:546 (3) - intensity is at its peak here, why is the SV decreasing ?
02:12:656 (1) - maybe that’s a bit too big of a jump
03:02:656 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47) - why put such a long stream in a calm part ?
03:06:711 (1) - direction change should be on a downbeat, to help emphasise it
SenselessThank you ^^
00:16:990 (1,1) - too close
Spaced 270bpm are hard and I use them to emphasise intense parts, this stream isn't very intense
00:25:768 (2,1) - too close ^
00:36:657 (1) - slow down
00:37:323 (2) - ↑same
00:39:101 (2) - ↑same
00:42:711 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - not pretty good
00:49:822 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ↑same
00:56:988 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - http://i.imgur.com/qTewS1g.jpg
done (I love you, idk why I didn't use this before)
01:04:100 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - http://i.imgur.com/2EWevfR.jpg
01:29:767 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not pretty good
02:48:045 - give some rest time for calm part idk
I nerfed the last deathstream but the others are fine
03:27:989 - slow down
It's pretty good (I think)
I've already asked it but it was unnoticed/Denied (because it was shit) but after a few mods it looks pretty niceOk, not gonna skip it twice. Let's find out why people in the queue are skipping it, and why I personally was close to do it.