forum

Issue when missing a note.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iloveyou
When I miss a note on any song, My friend noticed while spectating me that I try to go faster then the song really is.
It's like a habit I can't break, Any suggestions?
He said it's like I'm spooked when I miss a note.
Blitzfrog
Try posting is in gameplays and rankings

I would say calm down when you play, if you miss, concentrate on the next note and don't rush, really try and focus and listen to the music
Veix
Just focus really hard to match your hitsound with the music. I have them twice as loud as the music, can focus way better that way. Also try to concentrate on your tapping hand, let it dictate the speed you play, if you tap at the right speed its easier to aim for me atleast.
markii
you're either reading wrong or have bad sense of rhythm.

to help with rhythm, play maps with easier patterns so that you can focus more on timing, instead of trying hard to read or aim.

to help with reading, play maps with patterns you struggle on, but keep a good rotation, retrying and missing the same part just makes the misread a thing of habit, and that's no good.

I would also personally go in that order, after you play longer and improve you'll be able to diagnose your own problems in the game, and this'll become way easier.

I've also done things like not use hitsounds for long periods of time, which won't help on low star maps since they don't tend to follow the music too strictly.
Sayorie
Check replay, and find where you went wrong.
Play more.
Alea
Follow the rythm, the taps are with the music ... on high levels the common keyboard isn't enough to play at high bpm 'cause it can miss a tap and you will lose the full combo, but in this case that you are beginning just play more.