CS2 AR9 HP5 Jump map or quit
here ya go
Topic Starter
abraker

levesterz wrote:

abraker wrote:

here ya go
Needs a bit more work, but I actually how it came out. Except the end... nice try

Edit: After ~10 tries

levesterz

abraker wrote:

levesterz wrote:

abraker wrote:

here ya go
Needs a bit more work, but I actually how it came out. Except the end... nice try
Edit: After ~10 tries

Grats. i spend like 30 sec of placing random note there. kinda surprised you pass it
Topic Starter
abraker
* but I actually like how it came out.

Damn typos
fat pear
ne cro baump
Topic Starter
abraker
Oh this got revived. Ok then I will use the opportunity.

Peppy hates how the latest Aspire map breaks the game. However I think that the game should support such things. It's through this kind of creative mapping we move our creativity forward to the point we are asking for new mechanics to be implemented.

Speaking of mechanics, I want to see hold notes being supported as well as variable SV sliders. Just imagine having the slider go loopy-loop, slowing down, and end in a gentle stop. Man, the type of maps mappers would be able to create with that mechanic would be amazing. It just needs a ranking criteria of something like "Sliders are not to slow down or speed up more than X ps/s^s"
johnmedina999

abraker wrote:

SPOILER
Oh this got revived. Ok then I will use the opportunity.

Peppy hates how the latest Aspire map breaks the game. However I think that the game should support such things. It's through this kind of creative mapping we move our creativity forward to the point we are asking for new mechanics to be implemented.

Speaking of mechanics, I want to see hold notes being supported as well as variable SV sliders. Just imagine having the slider go loopy-loop, slowing down, and end in a gentle stop. Man, the type of maps mappers would be able to create with that mechanic would be amazing. It just needs a ranking criteria of something like "Sliders are not to slow down or speed up more than X ps/s^s"
א-o
Topic Starter
abraker
Spicy arguments whether "cv" or "CV" needs to be part of song title. Gets so ridiculous peppy himself comes and shuts them up: p/6011775
fat pear
no on else did anything wrong it was just alveryn tbh. he had to make such a huge deal out of two letters in a title
Foxtrot
>no BASARA
DO NOT KILL MODDERS' SPIRITS

t/24360
B1rd
No one did anything wrong except for peppy, who made them stop talking for no good reason. If people want to argue about CV vs cv, let them.
kai99
RESUME

CV
ColdTooth
can we not have fucking double pp maps that are the same fucking thing except flipped or different sliders

like seriously no wonder why i stopped mapping
johnmedina999
I usually don't care but I have to agree with this.

The BN system is supposed to make sure each and every difficulty of every map up for ranking status is quality. I don't get how there can be two clearly identical maps with the only difference being that someone did Ctrl+a and Ctrl+h and still have that ranked.
ColdTooth

johnmedina999 wrote:

The BN system is supposed to make sure each and every difficulty of every map up for ranking status is quality. I don't get how there can be two clearly identical maps with the only difference being that someone did Ctrl+a and Ctrl+h and still have that ranked.
It's getting out of hand right now. People are accepting this, and the BN system isn't doing jack shit. They're letting people like Monstrata just speedrank over and over, and people like me out of the blue. 2016 I tried to get a map ranked, didn't work out, the year before, didn't work out. So far no luck on this year because BN system after my last map was ranked got shittier and shittier. It's just so bad now. And I feel like I expressed my opinion too much when I say this, people don't map for quality anymore, they map for quantity of pp, 6 insanes, 6 extras, and 1 easy. Fucking seriously.
levesterz

johnmedina999 wrote:

Ditto
fat pear
Topic Starter
abraker
Softwarm
yum
Shohei Ohtani
This drama is baby drama.

You need CDFA levels of drama.

Or this because it's my favorite even though it's not really drama it's just a fantastic moment in mapping history: p/2453976
johnmedina999
And you were there to experience it, lucky you.
Topic Starter
abraker

CDFA wrote:

Or this because it's my favorite even though it's not really drama it's just a fantastic moment in mapping history: p/2453976
the map looks like it was ahead of its time

CDFA wrote:

please continue...
Caput Mortuum

CDFA wrote:

This drama is baby drama.

wtf
Shohei Ohtani
Please elaborate on this.
Caput Mortuum
i would never come back if The Creator himself banished me personally
Ashton
Topic Starter
abraker

Canadian Baka wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/567267/start=90

This was a fun one
nice, but not sure if it's worth adding to the list considering how short it is
Shohei Ohtani

Canadian Baka wrote:

This was a fun one
did u link your own drama lmao
ColdTooth

CDFA wrote:

Canadian Baka wrote:

This was a fun one
did u link your own drama lmao
You could barely hear me giggle.
igorsprite
Topic Starter
abraker

Igor Sprite wrote:

lopkyy
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/530333/start=30
but fights over bg usage? lmfao this is rich

I should be able to go as far a being able to rank a beatmap with a black bg if I wanted to. bg is a non gameplay part of the map and only helps as a visual identifier while browsing.

Mara may disagree, but playing with no bg dim has little relevancy anymore. With the option to make it a non gameplay factor, its requirement shall be null and void
Mara
You should probly add some titles/drama reasons next to the links.

Also it has little relevancy anymore, thanks to the people removing backgrounds which led peppy to add the dim. Bunch of casuals. 8-)
igorsprite
i love this topic xD, mapping drama makes me laugh
Stefan

abraker wrote:

Igor Sprite wrote:

lopkyy
but fights over bg usage? lmfao this is rich
I am happy that I am not active anymore, I couldn't stand the stupidity of this with my age anymore.
Topic Starter
abraker

Mara wrote:

You should probly add some titles/drama reasons next to the links.
done
fat pear

Igor Sprite wrote:

lopkyy
it was kinda ur fault cuz u didnt wanna remove lopkyy from tags
ego_17
t/113868/start=60 drama about diff names
Topic Starter
abraker

ego_17 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/113868/start=60 drama about diff names
Should have just went with something like "I don't care Easy" and be done with it
show more