1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic

show more
posted
haha imagine implying that the more plays your map has the better it is that would be borderline reality denial
posted
G O L D
posted

B1rd wrote:

The ranking people don't just rank maps based on 'quality', they rank maps based on the current gaming meta. High-AR anime map with overmapped jumps? You're golden. Have a map that is creative, niche, or hard to play for casual pp farmers? Prepare for one hell of a fight to get your map ranked.
are you salty just because people hate your maps
your maps are actually shit and they don't even capture the essence of "old-style mapping" that you're going for, they're bad even by old standards
posted
>hey i made map of openig song anime death note 2 of naruto but it is cut 1:30 for tvsize because i want map to get ranked also space betwnn circle is far and its jumping pls rank

>*gets DQ*

>OMG STOP CIRCLEJEKKINGG
posted
Mapping drama?

Oh.
posted

Shiirn wrote:

Mapping drama?

Oh.
The man himself tips fedora
posted
none of you know who ketchup is or was. evans probably means nothing to you. who the fuck is alace? what's a pasonia?

you have NO idea what mapping drama is
posted

abraker wrote:

I think I have created the best thread OT have seen in a bit more than a week
you triggered my waifh eph this isnt gut at ahl
posted
I really like pasonia's maps. I've played a couple of alace's maps as well.
posted
bring back alace 2017
posted
Ah you think you know mapping drama? You merely adopted the drama.
I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't rank a map until I was already a BAT member...
posted
posted

Liiraye wrote:

Ah you think you know mapping drama? You merely adopted the drama.
I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't rank a map until I was already a BAT member...

newgen scrub
posted
List of mapping drama drama
posted

Mahogany wrote:

B1rd wrote:

The ranking people don't just rank maps based on 'quality', they rank maps based on the current gaming meta. High-AR anime map with overmapped jumps? You're golden. Have a map that is creative, niche, or hard to play for casual pp farmers? Prepare for one hell of a fight to get your map ranked.
are you salty just because people hate your maps
your maps are actually shit and they don't even capture the essence of "old-style mapping" that you're going for, they're bad even by old standards
To be fair, he makes a good point here. Sorry maho
posted
im replying to this so in 20 years when i have children i can tell them i participated in a osu! forum thread
posted

Ephemeral wrote:

determinism is just as ridiculous as spiritualism
whoa
HOLD ON THERE
posted

Ephemeral wrote:

none of you know who ketchup is or was. evans probably means nothing to you. who the fuck is alace? what's a pasonia?

you have NO idea what mapping drama is
EPHEMERAL TELL ME THIS WAS A REFERENCE TO THE SONG
posted
It is my personal opinion (mine alone, this is not representative of my institution) that maps should be ranked upon being submitted, to avoid as much drama as possible. I have personally submitted a request to peppy for this change, no response yet. I'll keep you guys informed!
posted
yeah

galo sengen
show more