AJamez wrote:from le Q
hm hp 5 kinna low idk k increased a bit
00:15:869 (1) - lower volume pls k
00:26:004 - why not map this blue tick here? i kinda here a sound here probably make 4 a 1/4 slider? I don't think I hear anything particular at that blue tick there.
00:28:193 (3,4,5,6) - dunno there's just something aint right about the spacing that confuses me not like the others like this increased spacing
00:32:247 (4,5) - spacing here is quite underspaced even tho sound intenses k
01:13:437 (3,4,5) - these touches le hp bar maybe try loweting the stream part first then lower these They aren't touching though https://i.gyazo.com/b05d66d60668a975a1c ... f6b8c9.jpg
01:25:923 - imo the slider should start here cus i could hear the bass that it should emphasize. switch the circle and the slider perhaps? like what i did here nah following vocals here.
01:28:031 (1) - tbh this slider doesnt really emphasizes anything on the music yes ik it's the vocals but there's literally no sound that supports the background and imo it just seems overmapping like it doesn't really fit in and the sound that you've been following on this part is the bass so the repeat here just makes the section swiftly changed which is nescessary. i'd just delet it pls and the next section is calm anyway so putting this repeat is just absurd imo or your last resort could be is make (5) a long slider well it's your choice either way but pls remove that repeat u have a point there. changed
01:38:410 - i feel like you could map this part feels kinda empty even tho there's a vocal that's supporting it I'd rather start when the new measure starts, not in the middle of a measure.
01:47:329 (4) - i cant hear any sound that this is trying to emphasize or follow at all i think you should hear this sound 01:46:031 (3) - yes it has the same vocal sound so make 3 a 1/2 slider instead and ur choice if u want to map the red tick tho changed
02:01:599 (1,2,3,4,1) - holy sht this is nicee i got goosebumps dunno why ayy thanks
02:15:220 - okay will throw out my sugGeSsTiOns for this part . personal preference but the repeat just doesnt seem to emphasize the drums that are playing in the music and doesn't fit at all. it also kinda messes with the pace of the map and the flow of it since it's kiai and you're expecting hard parts but in this part it's just repeat sliders and it just makes playing inconvenient somehow. ik you could do more than that ! imma just leave this here maybe u could get ideas mmm i'm sticking to my current rhythm for now, I'm following the electric sound.
02:16:923 (6) - maybe try NCing this? i kinda hear a different sound it looks better anyway if I NC there, it would kill the aesthetic part of the accelerating stream. I don't want to break it up. Plus NC on blue tick isn't a good idea.
02:24:950 - a slider+circle would fit better here imo the repeat just breaks the consistence use of sliders here tbh k guy from previous mod mention so i'll change.
02:44:004 (2,3) - quite uncomfy imo a 1/4 slider would do it eh will consider but i think it's fine as it is.
02:45:869 (1) - i do feel like you could extend this to the blue tick to be consistent with 02:44:572 (1) - they both have the same sound anyway k
03:35:166 (5) - again the repeat, you didn't really use any of it in this section. A slider+circle would fit better imo dont forget about 03:35:410 - this btw i could hear a sound k, I don't hear a sound on the blue tick though.
03:36:139 (3,5) - they all have different sounds so better if NC'd and u relatively used 1-2 ncs here anyway so i guess it would be fine k
04:08:410 (2) - this touches le hp bar unrankBle k
ohwow good work here man high quality mapping right here i can smell an elite aspire mapper soon mmMmmm
holy sht i spent 2 hours modding this wtff this better have positive comments i gave effort to this i could finally slep
best of luck here mate~ Thanks for good mod. I appreciate the amount of effort you gave into this!
Aeril wrote:i felt like crap yesterday so i didnt mod but here it is today, my end of the m4m
CW = Clockwise
CCW = Counter ClockwiseGeneral
- Nice choice of song lol, pretty cool remix
- Exactly 300 seconds of play time, cutting it closeAspirationnothing to say, pretty good map Thanks for the mod! will return mod soon
- 00:20:734 (1) - this could fit an extended slider pretty well and lower sv k
- 00:25:761 (2,3,4) - idk it plays easier as 1/4 but it is 1/6 and feels nicer as 1/6, your choice whether to keep or change gonna stick with 1/4
- 00:45:869 (2,3) - ctrl g to reverse the flow on this one because you were already doing CCW on the sliders before and it would be fitting to reverse it on the new sounds (dont forget to fix hitsounds if u do) k
- 00:55:274 (3,4) - you usually have sliders lead into eachother but these dont so it doesn't feel nice while playing, dont know if it was the intended effect ehh i tried to be fancy, but i'll make it normal.
- 01:09:301 (2) - this is more like a straight as is but if you pull it down to the other side of the slider it is more angular, either works for me but angular is easier to play will consider
- 01:40:031 (4) - i think it creates a cool movement effect if you stack this onto the previous slider end mmm I prefer it the way it is right now.
- 01:42:626 (4) - same ^
- 02:14:166 (2,3) - i would ctrl g this cuz then it goes in the same direction as the next sliders I prefer it this way as well. I've been consistent with having the first note of the double being the closest to the previous slider.
- 02:40:193 (1,1) - are these ncs really necessary I like them personally, I'll consider removing them if more people mention about it
- 03:07:437 (2) - two extended sliders in a row is kinda a bit much imo, fine if this was just a 1/2 slider k
- 04:23:977 (1,1) - yea these just seem unnecessary ^^
- 05:21:383 (1) - give some feedback to the slider end/repeat, 5% is inaudible it's intentional to emphasize the little pause there.
accidentally gave you a kds woops
bite you death wrote:
- maybe add a sliderslide hitsound replaced with clap for occasions like 02:02:491 (2) -, 02:03:788 (2) - and 04:35:572 (2) - I don't think it works like that... i meant add a soft-sliderslide50 or something and then switch to it for those sliders