Fixed what I agreed. Thanks for the mod. <3
SapphireGhost wrote:~ General ~
- I would keep suggest keeping the breaks consistent.
- Third kiai time should end at 03:17:851 on both difficulties.
- You don't need to have an inheriting section on either difficulty at 03:22:988.
- Reduce HP Drain, Approach Rate, and Overall Difficulty on [Whispering] by 1 tick.
- Reduce HP Drain and Approach Rate on [Talking] by 1 tick, these should help fit the music better.
~ Whispering ~
00:35:111 (2) - Move one grid down to prevent overlap, also could be more symmetrical.
00:42:919 (5) - Please don't silence objects, it's a bit awkward while playing. (Ending spinners are acceptable though)
00:46:618 (5) - New Combo.
01:12:919 (3) - ^
01:28:125 (3,4) - Pattern could be confusing for new players? I don't know.
01:58:947 (5) - New Combo.
02:05:522 (5) - ^
02:12:097 (5) - ^
02:18:673 (4) - ^
02:19:906 (5,6,7,8) - Again, this pattern could be for new players but I'm not sure.
03:22:988 - No need for an inheriting section here.
~ Talking ~
02:12:097 (5) - Weird spacing. Either reposition the slider or put a New Combo.
02:20:727 (1,2,3) - Streams have lower spacing for the other parts of the map, use lower spacing here too?
02:25:248 - Drag the break to here.
03:02:645 (10) - I'm pretty sure this is the only note under a slider, it's nice for consistency if you can reposition.
03:16:207 (3) - The only slowdown comes right at the end... I would leave it out. Also same thing about silencing objects.
03:17:440 (1) - Start this spinner at 03:17:851, I'd also merge the two spinners into one large one.