forum

Bundle Starleague inc. | [REGS CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deivedux

EDIT: took away the battlefy. Turns out it is complicated for players to sign up. Sign up here!
Info

1. osu!standard
  2. Score V2
  3. Double Elimination
  4. No Rank Range (expect maps from 5*)
  5. Tournament will be held from March 4th at EETimes.
  6. Will be picking top 16/32 teams, but registration will be closed after we reach 32 teams.
Gereral rules

1. Only team captains will be moved to the lobby and from there they invite their partners (if a team contains backup players, then he can choose whoever he wants).
  2. If a team contains backup players, they will be allowed to swap with them between each map.
  3. If a team is not fully built after 10 minutes, opposing team earns a free point.
  4. If a team is not fully built after 15 minutes, they forfeit.
Match rules

1. Team captains roll for the first ban (2 banned maps each; all maps from one mod pool can NOT be banned).
  2. The loser of a previous roll is first to pick a warm up map (5 minutes maximum length).
  3. Team captains roll, again, for the first pick, then alternating until one team wins or a tiebreaker map is used.
Contact info

lolol234
Anyone interested in teaming up with me?
WooodZ
I dont know if Im able to participate or not
MyWaifuChino
anyone want to team up with me...??
[K]aeL
looking4team
Topic Starter
Deivedux
I love how you guys never read other posts and just post your own that you are looking for a partner :o

Here are my ideas:
  1. [K]aeL w/ MyWaifuChino
  2. mus1cholic w/ [K]aeL
  3. mus1cholic w/ MyWaifuChino
Or you guy can go one whole team, but then one of you will be a backup player.

WooodZ wrote:

Sorry for no giving you a team, you didn't say that you are looking for one :D
lolol234

MyWaifuChino wrote:

anyone want to team up with me...??

[K]aeL wrote:

looking4team
i guess we can form a team if no one else is looking for one haha

Deivedux wrote:

I love how you guys never read other posts and just post your own that you are looking for a partner :o

Here are my ideas:
  1. [K]aeL w/ MyWaifuChino
  2. mus1cholic w/ [K]aeL
  3. mus1cholic w/ MyWaifuChino
Or you guy can go one whole team, but then one of you will be a backup player.

WooodZ wrote:

Sorry for no giving you a team, you didn't say that you are looking for one :D
hehe
Illustrious
How will the match time be assigned? I'm interested but I'm a little bit about the time zone problem.
Topic Starter
Deivedux

CoZero wrote:

How will the match time be assigned? I'm interested but I'm a little bit about the time zone problem.
Depends on how many teams will enter: 8/16/32

Our schedule is, to hold the tournament on weekends (at EET). Literaly every match will be streamed, so our idea was, at first, reserve 2 first weekdays for hosting matches for qualifiers, so if we will get 32 teams, qualifier rounds will be bo3 starting from 1pm, if less teams then bo5 and we will be able to take more time between each match.
Illustrious

Deivedux wrote:

CoZero wrote:

Depends on how many teams will enter: 8/16/32

Our schedule is, to hold the tournament on weekends (at EET). Literaly every match will be streamed, so our idea was, at first, reserve 2 first weekdays for hosting matches for qualifiers, so if we will get 32 teams, qualifier rounds will be bo3 starting from 1pm, if less teams then bo5 and we will be able to take more time between each match.
Since it's highly possible that I would team up someone from UTC+8/+9, can we negotiate about the time if it's not a good fit, or we have to stick to the time we are assigned?
Topic Starter
Deivedux

CoZero wrote:

Since it's highly possible that I would team up someone from UTC+8/+9, can we negotiate about the time if it's not a good fit, or we have to stick to the time we are assigned?
It is very recommended to stick to the streaming schedule, but not totaly forbidden to reschedule if it's totaly necessary. Unless you can be lucky to be given a fine time for your matches.
arveit
hype
BrygantiuM
Anyone wants to team up with me? :D
OG_Dwarf
When does the tournament begin ? I guess it's a sunday
Topic Starter
Deivedux

DwarfSpykerr wrote:

When does the tournament begin ? I guess it's a sunday
It will start on March 4th and will be held on weekends. Times are not yet to be known since it will depend on how many teams will sign in, but I know for sure that times are EET.
EclipZ
Good luck to everyone participating ! ^^
Molo
Anyone interested in teaming up with me my discord is ✿【Molo】✿#7035
Topic Starter
Deivedux
I think it is easier for all of you to join our Discord server and look for people without a partner. Who knows, maybe someone will join that also doesn't have a partner so you will be able to sign in together.
Ignore my bad english atm :D
Topic Starter
Deivedux
Regs are closing on 25th, so hurry up!
koodiekieran3
What ranks will be able to join in on the tournaments? is there no limit? :3 I'm 120k at the moment.
OG_Dwarf
No limit it says but expect 5 stars
Topic Starter
Deivedux

koodiekieran3 wrote:

What ranks will be able to join in on the tournaments? is there no limit? :3 I'm 120k at the moment.

DwarfSpykerr wrote:

No limit it says but expect 5 stars
That would be at least 5*, and note that there will be a second mappool, so it's a bit more harder
koodiekieran3
I'm alright with that :) thanks
ERA Puzzle
Interested in joining a team, discord is Puzzle#0739
Topic Starter
Deivedux

Puzzle wrote:

Is that even effective anymore? :/ So far I haven't seen people with their new partners when they do that.
ERA Puzzle

Deivedux wrote:

Puzzle wrote:

Is that even effective anymore? :/ So far I haven't seen people with their new partners when they do that.
No lol, it's not