1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues
show more
posted
NM
Length 1:30 (1:29 drain)
Link https://osu.ppy.sh/s/675188
Difficulties preferred as you want
posted
Hi !!
I Hope do u like this

GD
Length: 0:30 (full drain)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/687350
Difficulties preferred: Muzukashii and Oni
Diff to make : Muzu and Oni ( if it's possible )

Thank's
posted

Hiicantpk wrote:

Was worried the queue just closed seeing the last post by Nifty, thankfully its still open..

NM
Length: 0:58
Link https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1444919&m=1
Difficulties preferred: Oni >>>>>>> Muzu/Futsuu

The Oni has only had one mod so far so I'm mostly requesting for that diff, although if you want to or like the song I'd appreciate a mod on the other diffs
+1 for nonmeta song
-1 for <1 minute grrr
p/6333716

Lasse wrote:

I can try M4M but I don't really have experience nodding taiko so it will probably suck lol

1:28 drain
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/680364
ok now mod my m p/6333749

Poii wrote:

NM
Length: 01:34
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/643153
Difficulties preferred: muzu and oni
didnt check aspirin's mod yet
still not a full song, but at least it's not r3 p/6333779

Cocoaaa wrote:

NM
Length 1:30 (1:29 drain)
Link https://osu.ppy.sh/s/675188
Difficulties preferred as you want
owo 1/3s p/6335131
posted
HEY THIS IS AN SV MAP (Last diff and Oni) REEEEE Please accept c:

NM
Length: ~4 Mins
Link: t/652117 (YES THIS IS A FORUM LINK I HATE MODv2 c:)
Difficulties preferred: Inner or Oni if you dont wanna mod all c:
posted
hello there

M4M
Length : 1:39
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/677218
Difficulties preferred : all (only two diffs)
posted
Heya,

NM
Length: 1'58"
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665521
Difficulties preferred: Lowest to highest.
posted
NM
Length : 01:49 (01:47 drain)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/675671
Difficulties preferred : All if possible

Thanks in advance.
posted
Hello there

NM
Length: 1:29 in both length and drain
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/666004
Difficulties preferred: All if possible

I wouldn't mind doing M4M, feel free to poke me via forum PM or Discord if you prefer that

Thanks in advance~
posted
Hi Nifty!

NM
Length 1:20 (1:20)
Link https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1207303
Difficulties preferred all please

please mod >v< ,so that frac can recheck for me.
Thank you!
posted

Deneb wrote:

hello there

M4M
Length : 1:39
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/677218
Difficulties preferred : all (only two diffs)
hottodogoo p/6335092

Marm wrote:

Heya,

NM
Length: 1'58"
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/665521
Difficulties preferred: Lowest to highest.
low diff mod p/6335176

Greenshell wrote:

Hello there

NM
Length: 1:29 in both length and drain
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/666004
Difficulties preferred: All if possible

I wouldn't mind doing M4M, feel free to poke me via forum PM or Discord if you prefer that

Thanks in advance~
anime p/6338990

Nepuri wrote:

HEY THIS IS AN SV MAP (Last diff and Oni) REEEEE Please accept c:

NM
Length: ~4 Mins
Link: t/652117 (YES THIS IS A FORUM LINK I HATE MODv2 c:)
Difficulties preferred: Inner or Oni if you dont wanna mod all c:
annoying map but okay p/6346493
posted
NM/M4M/GD : NM
Length : 01.26
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/644129
Difficulties preferred : Any
posted
NM/M4M/GD : NM
Length : 1:29 (1:26 drain)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/641724
Difficulties preferred : any diffs

Thanks :3
posted

beenscared wrote:

NM/M4M/GD : NM
Length : 01.26
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/644129
Difficulties preferred : Any
this can be our little secret p/6339017

Sanawieck wrote:

NM/M4M/GD : NM
Length : 1:29 (1:26 drain)
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/641724
Difficulties preferred : any diffs

Thanks :3
it's always anime lolis p/6349731
posted
I assume this is open.

NM
Length 1:41
Link https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682707
Difficulties preferred My two diffs, but you can mod Poii's two too.


Thanks <3
posted
Im not sure if your queue is open but im here anyways \o/

NM Request~
Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/599536
Length: 5:09 (5:09 drain)
Diff to Mod: Inner Oni
You can pick any section of the map you want to mod typically a 2min section of your choice. (since its a long map)

Thank you for your consideration <3
posted
NM
Length: 7:49 (7:20 drain)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/690885/#taiko/1462021
Difficulties preferred: The Empress's Bloodthirsty Nightmare
posted
Can I req for NM,Senpie? :'0

NM
Length: 1.52
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/677899
Difficulties preferred: All diff please :'<

Thanks! :3
posted
NM (cause i suck at modding taiko)
Length: 30 sec
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/692474/#taiko/1465795
Difficulties preferred: Futsuu, Muzu, Oni, Last diff


Thankkzzzz
posted

Pachiru wrote:

NM (cause i suck at modding taiko)
Length: 30 sec
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/692474/#taiko/1465795
Difficulties preferred: Futsuu, Muzu, Oni, Last diff


Thankkzzzz
stupid mv2

Faputa wrote:

I assume this is open.

NM
Length 1:41
Link https://osu.ppy.sh/s/682707
Difficulties preferred My two diffs, but you can mod Poii's two too.


Thanks <3
I was planning on doing this from christmas queue but okay p/6353998

Alwaysyukaz wrote:

Can I req for NM,Senpie? :'0

NM
Length: 1.52
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/677899
Difficulties preferred: All diff please :'<

Thanks! :3
anime with lolis on it p/6355819
posted
NM
Length: 1:21 (1:16 drain)
Link: click
Difficulties preferred: All of them :x
show more
Please sign in to reply.