forum

Kraus - Pitch Fucker

posted
Total Posts
show more
wajinshu
Congrats !
pishifat
hey so after some discussion, we've decided that the difficulty names aren't really gonna work because certain terms don't really allow for ordinal sorting. it's unclear how anxiety onwards progress since they're essentially synonyms (with slightly different connotations). while i get what you're doing, and agreed with it at first, it isn't as clear as it needs to be for ranking :(

if you don't plan on changing anything within the difficulties themselves though, i can directly requalify afterwards at least
Nao Tomori
Dang, he even linked a chart in the description lol. Oh well.
riktoi
you'd still have to explain each stage though; showing the progression is nice and stuff but it doesn't say much if it's just words
Bonsai
I love how anxiety is a degree of anxiety

Degree of Intuitiveness: Intuitiveness
Sad Cum
oh hell yeah, a dsco map getting ranked. We are approaching a brighter future
pishifat
diff names are now clear

since the map hasn't changed, gonna requalify
Ancelysia
YESSS
sammish
guess whos back

back again
Renumi
holy moly
Sonnyc
Really a well designed beatmap. Good work.
Monstrata
Nice. Diffs sound like my Inferno set now lmao.
-GN
great stuff, i hope you'll be ranking more mapsets in the future!
-jordan-
00:10:214 (8) - 00:11:382 (3) - in panic triggers me hard tbh, but the map is so fun still!
Ideal
first i fuck the pitch then i fuck your bitch
Halliday
Your banner doesn't fit perfectly on the map description, I don't if that was intentional :O

In any case, here's a resized version of it in case you want to use it:

[img]http://puu.sh/vgqaR/b9558045d0.jpg[/img]
Topic Starter
dsco
it fits perfectly for me

i will probably change later though
Halliday
Ye I see it like this

Probably the [centre] is messing things up too, there's no need for it
Monstrata
The spread between Normal and Hard seems really big... You are almost exclusively using 1/1 rhythms in the Normal, with the occasional 1/2 repeat slider. The Hard on the other hand is literally full 1/2 rhythm, especially after the preview point.
Topic Starter
dsco
the way 1/2 is used in the hard is very introductory, tho, + it has a much smaller circle:slider ratio
Kayla
boring and hurts my ears.
Topic Starter
dsco
Pachiru
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
theowest
I thought speedcore was the only kind of earrape that could drown my dreadful heartache of agony whilst remaining soundfully brilliant.
Thank you for broadening our perspectives dsco!