[Discography] ♦ Geometry Dash ♦ (SUBZERO UPDATE 1/5)

posted
Total Posts
91
show more
makemecool123
Not gonan join this beatmap project. But I remember there was a 8* map of (press start - mdk).

Here the link of the map.
> https://osu.ppy.sh/s/362756

[Not the creator of map ok, just mentioning that someone created one]
Topic Starter
CookieBite

ImmaPartyCookie wrote:

Imma pick clubstep but tis not finished ;-;

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/719061#osu/1518493
added to the list, good luck with your mapset!

makemecool123 wrote:

Not gonan join this beatmap project. But I remember there was a 8* map of (press start - mdk).

Here the link of the map.
> https://osu.ppy.sh/s/362756

[Not the creator of map ok, just mentioning that someone created one]
i won't add it unless the original creator ask me to do so or if it's ranked :p
ImmaPartyCookie
Can i request gds too lazy too add more diffs

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/719061#osu/1518493
trung121173
Hinkik - Explorer ( Update 2.2 soon ) :):):):):):):):)
Topic Starter
CookieBite

trung121173 wrote:

Hinkik - Explorer ( Update 2.2 soon ) :):):):):):):):)
still havn't confirmed yet so better just wait
MrMan
not sure if its worth mentioning but I mapped Nine circles.

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/694660#osu/1469561

its really difficult and unranked.
sxy62146214

MrMan wrote:

not sure if its worth mentioning but I mapped Nine circles.

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/694660#osu/1469561

its really difficult and unranked.
go to my discography
Zozimoto
imma map TOE 1,2,3 and extend Airborne Robots k (after i manage to get a good headset, not this crappy bluetooth one)
fayew
i will do "press start" because why not



and yes i know how to map
MinNin
I'll take the practice mode song (Stay Inside Me) and all 3 songs from subzero

you should make a part 2 with songs (not offical ones from Robtop) and people can map those ones

use this list as a example
https://steamcommunity.com/app/322170/discussions/0/3051633726584793405/
WindyJaci
I'm mapping Polargeist, and intend to get it ranked this summer. So, here's the link!

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/803161#osu/1685836

Still WIP, will keep working on that
Topic Starter
CookieBite

MinNin wrote:

I'll take the practice mode song (Stay Inside Me) and all 3 songs from subzero

you should make a part 2 with songs (not offical ones from Robtop) and people can map those ones

use this list as a example
https://steamcommunity.com/app/322170/d ... 584793405/
sorry but i won't add songs that are not officially featured in the game (no community song choice basically)


WindyJaci wrote:

I'm mapping Polargeist, and intend to get it ranked this summer. So, here's the link!

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/803161#osu/1685836

Still WIP, will keep working on that
added to the list, good luck!
MinNin

CookieBite wrote:

MinNin wrote:

I'll take the practice mode song (Stay Inside Me) and all 3 songs from subzero

you should make a part 2 with songs (not offical ones from Robtop) and people can map those ones

use this list as a example
https://steamcommunity.com/app/322170/discussions/0/3051633726584793405/


sorry but i won't add songs that are not officially featured in the game (no community song choice basically)


WindyJaci wrote:

I'm mapping Polargeist, and intend to get it ranked this summer. So, here's the link!

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/803161#osu/1685836

Still WIP, will keep working on that
added to the list, good luck!
oh, ok
Zonthem
Hi,

I've made a map on MDK - Press Start : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/794152

It will not be a full set but if you want to add then let's go^^
MinNin

MinNin wrote:

CookieBite wrote:

MinNin wrote:

I'll take the practice mode song (Stay Inside Me) and all 3 songs from subzero

you should make a part 2 with songs (not offical ones from Robtop) and people can map those ones

use this list as a example
https://steamcommunity.com/app/322170/discussions/0/3051633726584793405/


sorry but i won't add songs that are not officially featured in the game (no community song choice basically)


WindyJaci wrote:

I'm mapping Polargeist, and intend to get it ranked this summer. So, here's the link!

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/803161#osu/1685836

Still WIP, will keep working on that
added to the list, good luck!
oh, ok
you should add ultimate destruction because it was originally intended to be in GD.
Topic Starter
CookieBite

Zonthem wrote:

Hi,

I've made a map on MDK - Press Start : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/794152

It will not be a full set but if you want to add then let's go^^
added to the list, good luck~

MinNin wrote:

you should add ultimate destruction because it was originally intended to be in GD.
while it was intended, the composer hadn't responded to it so it never released officially.

I only include songs that are officially included and released in the game, sorry
M75111
OSU! DJVI - Base After Base.
I'm in the project with my map. If you write, what can I fix in the Mapsetю
Thanks! https://osu.ppy.sh/s/762026
Topic Starter
CookieBite

M75111 wrote:

OSU! DJVI - Base After Base.
I'm in the project with my map. If you write, what can I fix in the Mapsetю
Thanks! https://osu.ppy.sh/s/762026
added to the list!
MinNin
this project is dead now?
M75111

MinNin wrote:

this project is dead now?
Almost yes, people don't want to make tracks from GD
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply