forum

help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PeaGuy
I always choke when it comes to maps with high combos, any suggestions to maintain a FC?
Bruno
if by high combo maps you mean maps with 1000 or higher, i'd sugest you to play more of those maps. Just play until the end of them, almost never retrying and pausing in the middle of the map. By doing that, your consistency and stamina on longer maps will improve greatly and that problem will fade away.
Ps: multiplayer always helps with improving, specially on sightread and consistency, which is what you are looking for
Sandy Hoey
Don't miss
winber1
u can't choke if you don't breath or swallow
dung eater
but when u choke someone they aren't breathing or swallowing?
SlowLogicBoy
I only FC maps when I don't give a **** about FC'ing a map.
Alea
Don't get nervous, you can desactivate the scroll that shows you your accuracy and how long is the song ... So you wouln't see it, think the song will continue and it isn't near to the end.
KupcaH

Alea wrote:

So you wouln't see it, think the song will continue and it isn't near to the end.
It would work only if you play map for the first time.
DeathHydra

KupcaH wrote:

Alea wrote:

So you wouln't see it, think the song will continue and it isn't near to the end.
It would work only if you play map for the first time.
Sometimes it works like wonders though. I FCed some songs and didn't get nervous at all because I didn't recognize the song.
winber1

jaaakb wrote:

but when u choke someone they aren't breathing or swallowing?
when u choke someone, they are trying to breathe but can't

?????
Swerro
Before going for big plays, FC maps that are kind of under your level.

You'll get used to being nervous and still fc'ing (your playing easier maps after all)
Once you get used to it, you're in.

For me osu! improvement always involves getting used to stuff.
Remind that this could take days/week(s) before you understand how to control nerves!