forum

Kousaki Satoru - Fun Fun Fun dayo, Lucky*Star

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aurele
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 28 février 2017 at 15:39:57

Artist: Kousaki Satoru
Title: Fun Fun Fun dayo, Lucky*Star
Source: らき☆すた
Tags: bgm lalala koppepan Lucky Star Veus
BPM: 128
Filesize: 2503kb
Play Time: 01:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2,26 stars, 236 notes)
  2. Normal (1,54 stars, 146 notes)
Download: Kousaki Satoru - Fun Fun Fun dayo, Lucky*Star
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
:3c
Ancelysia
nice copy paste from hard to normal diff LOL
Topic Starter
Aurele

iiOkward wrote:

LET ME FINISH THIS BEFORE FJEKFNEJKFJKERGÂ
Pachiru

iiOkward wrote:

rageux
Ancelysia

Pachiru wrote:

iiOkward wrote:

rageux
Raguex Photography when
Topic Starter
Aurele
Updated and ready to receive mods!
SrSkyPlayer
General
oki

Hard
*00:04:399 (1,2,3,4) - I don't know why you did this with less spacing than 00:02:524 (1,2,3,4) - it kinda breaks your flow doing it, consider to make them more spaced. Same for those 00:06:274 (1,2,3) -
*00:13:539 (4) - I think the downbeats here aren't really represented in a good way since there's a strong song on them and you have just decided to follow the piano without any other circumstances, you can follow the two sounds there without problems, I mean with 1 circle + 1/2 slider
*00:23:852 (4,1) - spacing feels weird, I wouldn't stack them since there's an interval which can make that a little bit tricky to read, consider to stack (1) on 00:24:789 (2) - it's imo kinda interesting and better. It applies to all those similar patterns.
*00:29:477 (1,1) - I think you can stack them without problems, just a suggestion

Pretty clean difficulty, I liked your style here

Normal
disable widescreen support
AiMod
I couldn't find anything here. Really, it's so consistent and polished~
blame my modding skills xd

overall is fine, you have my lucky star
gl
Topic Starter
Aurele

SrSkyPlayer wrote:

General
oki

Hard
*00:04:399 (1,2,3,4) - I don't know why you did this with less spacing than 00:02:524 (1,2,3,4) - it kinda breaks your flow doing it, consider to make them more spaced. Same for those 00:06:274 (1,2,3) - Nice one~
*00:13:539 (4) - I think the downbeats here aren't really represented in a good way since there's a strong song on them and you have just decided to follow the piano without any other circumstances, you can follow the two sounds there without problems, I mean with 1 circle + 1/2 slider I would rather keep following the piano since its the major sound in there.
*00:23:852 (4,1) - spacing feels weird, I wouldn't stack them since there's an interval which can make that a little bit tricky to read, consider to stack (1) on 00:24:789 (2) - it's imo kinda interesting and better. It applies to all those similar patterns. I liked this idea, it was announcing the end of the 1/4 circles and the beginning of the other 1/4 circles :3
*00:29:477 (1,1) - I think you can stack them without problems, just a suggestion not bad, but the first (1) circle has a complete different sound from the second (1), so I would rather not stack these two!

Pretty clean difficulty, I liked your style here

Normal
disable widescreen support Fixed this and the AiMod thing, thanks!
AiMod
I couldn't find anything here. Really, it's so consistent and polished~
blame my modding skills xd

overall is fine, you have my lucky star
gl
Thank you so much darling! ~
Vivyanne
general
perhaps disable countdown

normal
00:14:242 - this imo is quite a noticable beat. i get you dont wanna map it since this isnt the piano u are trying to follow but i feel like this is quite a major beat and it feels strange to have this beat bite the dust. it also leaves up for big timing gaps which play pretty awkwardly for new players (ive asked around :>)
00:21:039 (4,1) - gap between these notes with nothing mapped seems a little too much of a timing gap for the notes tbh. having this much of a break with the song not dying feels really odd, even when i play it myself. consider adding in some notes
00:34:399 (1,2) - maybe use same slidershape here? just for the aesthetics bits
01:21:977 - no note to emphasise the change in the song? ;w;
other than the repeating timing gap thing (cool that u did it consistently but i still disagree ): ) diff seems to be mapped safe so no complaints!

hard
00:04:399 (1,2,3,4) - seems like a imperfect square!
00:28:070 (1) - sound is different on this note so i think it'd be the best to give this a different type of emphasis so that the note actually stands out from the other situations!
tbh if u gonna leave out all the downbeats like in normal, this hard doesnt then really feel much of a difference from the normal. having a sorta similar rythm while more couldve been pulled out of the song makes the mapset a bit repetitive in a sense ;w; so same timing gap complaints as in the normal \o/

cute set, gl :3/
Knose1

Knose1

Normal
- Too slow
- not realy fun
- Circle size is too smal

Hard
- Too slow -> not realy funny
- Not a lot of slider -> not realy funny
- Circle size are too smal
-May you have to set the snap distance larger
Topic Starter
Aurele

HighTec wrote:

general
perhaps disable countdown

normal
00:14:242 - this imo is quite a noticable beat. i get you dont wanna map it since this isnt the piano u are trying to follow but i feel like this is quite a major beat and it feels strange to have this beat bite the dust. it also leaves up for big timing gaps which play pretty awkwardly for new players (ive asked around :>) no
00:21:039 (4,1) - gap between these notes with nothing mapped seems a little too much of a timing gap for the notes tbh. having this much of a break with the song not dying feels really odd, even when i play it myself. consider adding in some notes no
00:34:399 (1,2) - maybe use same slidershape here? just for the aesthetics bits yas
01:21:977 - no note to emphasise the change in the song? ;w; no, I might consider it
other than the repeating timing gap thing (cool that u did it consistently but i still disagree ): ) diff seems to be mapped safe so no complaints!

hard
00:04:399 (1,2,3,4) - seems like a imperfect square! yas
00:28:070 (1) - sound is different on this note so i think it'd be the best to give this a different type of emphasis so that the note actually stands out from the other situations! moved it
tbh if u gonna leave out all the downbeats like in normal, this hard doesnt then really feel much of a difference from the normal. having a sorta similar rythm while more couldve been pulled out of the song makes the mapset a bit repetitive in a sense ;w; so same timing gap complaints as in the normal \o/

cute set, gl :3/
I would like to explain the part I rejected.

The whole map was following the piano. Even if there is a piano sound at 00:14:242 - , the sound is far different than sounds like 00:13:539 -. Of course, I am not going to add any more notes to follow this kind of sound.

As for the rhythm from Normal/Hard, yes, I kept the same rhythm in general, because that's the point of it. I kept the same rhythm while trying to make it easier.

Thank you for your mod :3c
Ethan
don't take my word for it, but your normal diff goes below 1.5* and this might be a problem
Topic Starter
Aurele

Ethan wrote:

don't take my word for it, but your normal diff goes below 1.5* and this might be a problem
Yeah, thank you for notifying! It shouldn't be the problem due to the song's BPM and overall rhythm.
Firiiu
Normal
01:21:977 - 1:23:149 - You could put a circle on the first red tick in this section, and then two sliders afterwards, that way you dont leave out a little bit of the song.
Though thats just me.

Hard
00:50:336 (4,5) - Would look better if you copied 5 and just flip horizontally.. and replace that with 4..
00:59:477 (1) - - This would probably be better not in a combo by itself, cuz thats just hard to read with low AR.
00:57:836 (4,5) - You could possibly neaten these sliders up, idk how, but you could. maybe add a bit of curve to them.

This is just a weird song... Good luck on this though, i like it!
ReinnLol
Hi! M4M?

Hard
00:13:539 (4) - I think that white tick should be clickable, maybe Circle + 1/2 slider.
00:55:258 (1,2,3,4) - Aesthetically awkward and Inconsistent. I think you can do it like 00:53:383 (1,2,3,4) - (as you do all the beatmap)
01:09:320 (1,2,3,4) - ^

That's it, good map!
Normal
Seems pretty clean, good job!
Both beatmaps are good, I hope I see this getting ranked! Good luck!
Topic Starter
Aurele

Bacwux wrote:

Normal
01:21:977 - 1:23:149 - You could put a circle on the first red tick in this section, and then two sliders afterwards, that way you dont leave out a little bit of the song. I added a slider here! :)
Though thats just me.

Hard
00:50:336 (4,5) - Would look better if you copied 5 and just flip horizontally.. and replace that with 4.. sure!
00:59:477 (1) - - This would probably be better not in a combo by itself, cuz thats just hard to read with low AR. I'll get more opinion over that one, but I believe it is fine as the new combo is emphasizing another kind of sound that the three previous circles didn't have.
00:57:836 (4,5) - You could possibly neaten these sliders up, idk how, but you could. maybe add a bit of curve to them. it's cool c:

This is just a weird song... Good luck on this though, i like it!
Thank you!

Nito1515 wrote:

Hi! M4M?

Hard
00:13:539 (4) - I think that white tick should be clickable, maybe Circle + 1/2 slider. nah, not at this part
00:55:258 (1,2,3,4) - Aesthetically awkward and Inconsistent. I think you can do it like 00:53:383 (1,2,3,4) - (as you do all the beatmap) changed that :p
01:09:320 (1,2,3,4) - ^ this one looks good

That's it, good map!
Normal
Seems pretty clean, good job!
Both beatmaps are good, I hope I see this getting ranked! Good luck!
Thank you! call me back when you are done with your mapset
6th
Salut !

[Normal]
00:16:117 (3,1,2) - 01:08:617 (3,1,2) - C'est les seules où ce genre d'overlap intervient dans la difficulté, peut-être pourrais-tu déplacer le cercle pour éviter qu'il touche le slider (3) et assurer une lisibilité de niveau plus constant pour le joueur ?
00:28:774 - La musique s'arrête tout simplement ici donc cliquer soudainement sur le tick rouge à 00:29:477 (1) - peut-être difficile pour les nouveaux joueurs. Si tu supprimais ce cercle le joueur aurait certainement assez de temps pour réagir. Une autre solution pourrait d'être remplacer ce cercle par un slider afin de rendre la difficulté tapping plus tolérante.
00:35:336 (3) - Incurve-le comme le reste ? D'ailleurs, ces sliders sont les seuls incurvés avant le second kiai time, tu pourrais même les rendre tous droits.
00:51:274 (1,2,3) - C'est plutôt personnel, mais ce rythme paraît difficile à prévoir et pour une Normal tu devrais te contenter de suivre les ticks blancs à mon avis. Ou alors, utiliser un reverse slider.
01:11:899 (1,2) - Incurve-les simplement, un red point est inutile vu la petitesse de ces sliders.
01:19:164 (4) - J'ai du mal à comprendre pourquoi ceci est mappé tandis que 01:17:289 - ne l'est pas. Pareil pour 01:24:789 -
01:30:649 (1,2,1,2,1) - Ca fait beaucoup de changement de polarité/rythme. Tu pourrais convertir 01:32:992 (2) - en slider.

[Hard]
00:07:211 (3,1,2,3,4) - Au vu de la difficulté du jump en terme de lisibilité, je te conseille d'utiliser CTRL+H pour ces quatre cercles 00:07:445 (1,2,3,4) - . Ca rendrait la map plus intuitive.
00:47:289 (6,1,1) - Le spacing semble un peu trop monotone par rapport aux changements dans la musique. Il en va de même pour 00:54:789 (6,1,1) - etc. Par ailleurs je tiens à signaler que ce slider 00:48:930 (5) - devrait plutôt être deux cercles afin d'être cohérent avec ça 00:47:055 (5,6) - .
01:22:914 (4,1) - J'ai personnellement trouvé ce jump très surprenant (à tel point que je l'ai raté) compte tenu le manque d'élan, c'est possible de réduire un tout petit peu le spacing ?
01:21:977 (1) - Je pense que tu es déjà au courant mais c'est du 1/6 si tu écoutes attentivement. Je comprends pourquoi tu as utilisé du 1/4 mais le souci est que, à cause du BPM, on entend la différence entre la musique et le slider, ce qui peut tromper les joueurs.

Le mapset est plutôt clean. Essaie peut-être de trouver des BNs maintenant !
Pachiru
Coucou Gabe! Je viens modder ta map de mon plein gré ! :)

Donc pour commencer, j'ai regardé tes deux difficultés, je trouve que le style que tu as utilisé (les petits sliders et la petite SV) est spéciale, je trouve que pour la Hard ça passe, vu que tu as utilisé beaucoup de petits cercles, mais pour la normal, j'approuve pas trop la si faible vitesse des sliders, je me doute que tu as fais ça car la musique est vraiment lente, et tu as raison c'est ton choix, je ne le remets pas en question, je te donne mon avis , donc ne t'en fais pas :3.

Je trouve que sur la Normale, le fait qu'il y ait beaucoup de petits sliders, ça peut rendre les joueurs de bas niveau un peu confus avec les soucis de quelques overlap, selon moi, contrairement a la Hard qui se joue très très bien je trouve.
De plus, je trouve qu'avec un BPM de 128, c'est déja faible, alors en plus baisser la vitesse a 0.50, c'est vraiment chaud, non?

Au début, je suis d'accord, ça passe vraiment bien, vu que tu mappe tout les beats en 1/1, donc l'écart n'est pas abusif, mais quand tu passes au 1/2, ça devient un peu surchargé au niveau des objets ! o,o

Sur la Normale, il y a un exemple sur lequel je voudrais appuyer, c'est celui-la: 00:49:399 (1,2,3,4) - (il y en a d'autres dans la map, mais ceux-la sont plutôt jouables), le fait que la SV soit vraiment lente limite la distance entre les sliders, et la ça fait un gros bloc d'objets, et je pense qu'au niveau que j'avais quand je commençais, j'aurais vraiment eu du mal a les lire.

J'aurais plutôt pensé a augmenter la SV comme celle que tu as utilisé sur la Hard, mais a faire des sliders plus longs, qui se basent sur moins de beats. Bien évidemment, ceci n'est que mon avis, donc tu es dans le droit de garder ta difficulté comme elle est ! :3

[Général]
  1. C'est un tout petit truc, vraiment une chose mineur, mais pourquoi tu ne couperais pas le .mp3 ici: 01:35:336 - parce que tu as plusieurs secondes ou tu n'as rien... Si jamais tu ne sais pas le faire, je peux te le faire! owo
  2. J'aime tellement le nom du BG xDDDDDD
[Normal]
  1. 00:18:695 (4) - Pour ce pattern la, je pense qu'un pattern de rythme comme ça pourrait mieux passer, tu ne penses pas? https://puu.sh/u0oyf/7a0b32ae3e.png
  2. 00:28:070 (3,4) - Pour ce passage-la, tu ne penses pas qu'un rythme comme ça passerait mieux? De plus, ça enchainerait bien mieux sur la suite de la map, non? https://puu.sh/u0oH3/ee6059d343.png (en plus je trouve que le son sur lequel j'ai placé le slider se lie bien au niveau du début et de la fin du slider, tu ne sens pas que le son a ce moment-la: 00:28:070 (3) - est comme une longue note?
  3. 00:34:399 (5) - Je t'ai proposé un pattern de rythme, prends-le si tu le souhaite :) https://puu.sh/u0pib/64f954a1d4.png
  4. 00:41:899 (1,2,3) - Si jamais tu adapte le même rythme sur les autres endroit du même style, n'oublie pas de le mettre ici aussi ! o,o
  5. 00:56:899 (1,2,3) - Sur le pattern ici: 00:49:399 (1,2,3,4,1) - tu as utilisé un rythme que tu n'as pas utilisé ici: 00:56:899 (1,2,3) - c'est normal ? Je pense que ce serait mieux de choisir le plus simple des deux, pour éviter d'ajouter une trop grosse difficulté a la map !
  6. 01:04:399 (1,2,3) - Same here, si jamais tu as changé les autres rythmes, n'oublie pas de le faire ici o/
  7. 01:24:789 - Je sais que 6th l'a mis dans son mod, mais je tiens a appuyer encore plus dessus, parce que ce beat ne peut pas être oublié ! o/
Je ne mod pas la Hard, car pour moi, elle est très bien comme elle est, même le rythme que tu as utilisé pour la Normal diff est pas mal du tout! Bien entendu, je ne t'en voudrais pas si tu n'accepte pas mes suggestions :P
Par contre si jamais tu peux me donner une petite explications de tes choix, je ne dis pas non, parce que je suis curieux owob !
Bon courage pour ta map! Si jamais tu as des questions n'hésite pas a me les poser ! :)

+5 kudos!
Topic Starter
Aurele
Updated. I'll edit this post to reply to both mods ;)
ZekeyHache
HELLo

I like cats but that bg makes me feel uncomfortable somehow~

[Hard]
  1. 00:47:055 (5,6) - & 00:48:930 (5) - are basically the same rhythm and they're very close to each other in time, so mapping it differently is kinda awkward. Why not mapping it the same? either 2 circles or one slider~ (Personally I would go with replacing the two circles with a slider since your diff lacks of sliders).
  2. 00:54:555 (5,6) - & 00:56:430 (5) - ^
Call me back after replying to previous mods~
Topic Starter
Aurele
I will be able to answer to everything by tonight! Thank you~

edit:

I will reply to these mods in english even if they are both in french.

6th wrote:

Salut !

[Normal]
00:16:117 (3,1,2) - 01:08:617 (3,1,2) - C'est les seules où ce genre d'overlap intervient dans la difficulté, peut-être pourrais-tu déplacer le cercle pour éviter qu'il touche le slider (3) et assurer une lisibilité de niveau plus constant pour le joueur ? Fixed!
00:28:774 - La musique s'arrête tout simplement ici donc cliquer soudainement sur le tick rouge à 00:29:477 (1) - peut-être difficile pour les nouveaux joueurs. Si tu supprimais ce cercle le joueur aurait certainement assez de temps pour réagir. Une autre solution pourrait d'être remplacer ce cercle par un slider afin de rendre la difficulté tapping plus tolérante. I've done something here
00:35:336 (3) - Incurve-le comme le reste ? D'ailleurs, ces sliders sont les seuls incurvés avant le second kiai time, tu pourrais même les rendre tous droits. Fixed!
00:51:274 (1,2,3) - C'est plutôt personnel, mais ce rythme paraît difficile à prévoir et pour une Normal tu devrais te contenter de suivre les ticks blancs à mon avis. Ou alors, utiliser un reverse slider. As it's following some sounds in here, there is no issue.
01:11:899 (1,2) - Incurve-les simplement, un red point est inutile vu la petitesse de ces sliders. Fixed!
01:19:164 (4) - J'ai du mal à comprendre pourquoi ceci est mappé tandis que 01:17:289 - ne l'est pas. Pareil pour 01:24:789 - Fixed!
01:30:649 (1,2,1,2,1) - Ca fait beaucoup de changement de polarité/rythme. Tu pourrais convertir 01:32:992 (2) - en slider. I'm not going to change this circle for a slider, it won't emphasize anything

[Hard]
00:07:211 (3,1,2,3,4) - Au vu de la difficulté du jump en terme de lisibilité, je te conseille d'utiliser CTRL+H pour ces quatre cercles 00:07:445 (1,2,3,4) - . Ca rendrait la map plus intuitive. I don't think there is a visual issue in here. If I am doing CTRL+H to these circles, they will somehow break the flow from the previous circles. There's no change in here.
00:47:289 (6,1,1) - Le spacing semble un peu trop monotone par rapport aux changements dans la musique. Il en va de même pour 00:54:789 (6,1,1) - etc. Par ailleurs je tiens à signaler que ce slider 00:48:930 (5) - devrait plutôt être deux cercles afin d'être cohérent avec ça 00:47:055 (5,6) - . Fixed with ezek's mod below
01:22:914 (4,1) - J'ai personnellement trouvé ce jump très surprenant (à tel point que je l'ai raté) compte tenu le manque d'élan, c'est possible de réduire un tout petit peu le spacing ? I think that got fixed aswell lol
01:21:977 (1) - Je pense que tu es déjà au courant mais c'est du 1/6 si tu écoutes attentivement. Je comprends pourquoi tu as utilisé du 1/4 mais le souci est que, à cause du BPM, on entend la différence entre la musique et le slider, ce qui peut tromper les joueurs. Fixed!

Le mapset est plutôt clean. Essaie peut-être de trouver des BNs maintenant !
Merci!

Pachiru wrote:

Coucou Gabe! Je viens modder ta map de mon plein gré ! :)

[Général]
  1. C'est un tout petit truc, vraiment une chose mineur, mais pourquoi tu ne couperais pas le .mp3 ici: 01:35:336 - parce que tu as plusieurs secondes ou tu n'as rien... Si jamais tu ne sais pas le faire, je peux te le faire! owo
  2. J'aime tellement le nom du BG xDDDDDD
[Normal]
  1. 00:18:695 (4) - Pour ce pattern la, je pense qu'un pattern de rythme comme ça pourrait mieux passer, tu ne penses pas? No, since the slider (6) in your picture doesn't follow the stronger piano sounds.https://puu.sh/u0oyf/7a0b32ae3e.png
  2. 00:28:070 (3,4) - Pour ce passage-la, tu ne penses pas qu'un rythme comme ça passerait mieux? De plus, ça enchainerait bien mieux sur la suite de la map, non? https://puu.sh/u0oH3/ee6059d343.png (en plus je trouve que le son sur lequel j'ai placé le slider se lie bien au niveau du début et de la fin du slider, tu ne sens pas que le son a ce moment-la: 00:28:070 (3) - est comme une longue note? Oué
  3. 00:34:399 (5) - Je t'ai proposé un pattern de rythme, prends-le si tu le souhaite :) I don't feel like it's suiting.. https://puu.sh/u0pib/64f954a1d4.png
  4. 00:41:899 (1,2,3) - Si jamais tu adapte le même rythme sur les autres endroit du même style, n'oublie pas de le mettre ici aussi ! o,o yeah same
  5. 00:56:899 (1,2,3) - Sur le pattern ici: 00:49:399 (1,2,3,4,1) - tu as utilisé un rythme que tu n'as pas utilisé ici: 00:56:899 (1,2,3) - c'est normal ? Je pense que ce serait mieux de choisir le plus simple des deux, pour éviter d'ajouter une trop grosse difficulté a la map ! 00:51:274 (1,2,3) - this is different than 00:58:774 (1,2) - also, so I had to do something that would fit well in this situation. No change in here.
  6. 01:04:399 (1,2,3) - Same here, si jamais tu as changé les autres rythmes, n'oublie pas de le faire ici o/
  7. 01:24:789 - Je sais que 6th l'a mis dans son mod, mais je tiens a appuyer encore plus dessus, parce que ce beat ne peut pas être oublié ! o/ c fait :3
Je ne mod pas la Hard, car pour moi, elle est très bien comme elle est, même le rythme que tu as utilisé pour la Normal diff est pas mal du tout! Bien entendu, je ne t'en voudrais pas si tu n'accepte pas mes suggestions :P
Par contre si jamais tu peux me donner une petite explications de tes choix, je ne dis pas non, parce que je suis curieux owob !
Bon courage pour ta map! Si jamais tu as des questions n'hésite pas a me les poser ! :)

+5 kudos!
Merci!! <3
ZekeyHache
I really find the bg a bit creepy~
Topic Starter
Aurele
AHAHAHAHHAHA.

THANKS ezek <3
Pachiru
already bubbled!
gratz :D
show more