- 00:21:772 (1,2) - Jpp de toi (blanket zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fait quelque chose). T'iras voir si il n'y en a pas d'autres aussi naze (genre 01:26:917 (5,6) - ).
- 01:17:262 (1,2) - Would be nice to stack them or use a higher spacing, because this is the only time here you use that spacing for 1/1 when all other are 1/2 and is a bit weird for the reading and your style.
- 01:25:538 (1) - There's no reason to end on a blue tic when all other sounds like this one are done with 1/2 sliders.
- 01:36:572 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Nice pattern but incoherent with the build-up of the music. It works like 4 beats reapeated 3 times with a bit more intensity each time, but you did a increasive spacing pattern. Better to match the music the most is to do a constant spacing pattern and increase it after each group of 4.
- 01:42:090 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Wow you don't emphasis correctly sounds like 01:42:434 - because it should be 1-2-slider like this https://puu.sh/vh6Qo/1f0f9a8647.png it sounds sooooo much better like this.
- 01:56:917 (5) - First, is this normal than it's different from 01:51:400 (5,1) - ? And if it's normal, why the spacing don't reflect the emphasis of this beat ? It's not a stack at all.
- 01:58:641 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) - Once again you don't emphasis correctly sounds here. If you want to follow bass (seems it's what you did), you should change spacing for stuff like 01:59:503 (2,3,4) - spacing should be lower between 01:59:331 (1,2) - and higher between 01:59:676 (3,4) - and with more progression during the pattern and not going crazy for no reason. Also NC each group of 4 circles to fit more the song.
- 02:45:710 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - That's not the best readability and really don't fit your global aesthetic and style imo.
- 03:27:262 (4,5,6) - Lol it looks super random and meh. You don't have any better idea pls ? ;w;
- 03:40:365 (1,2) - You can't do smth like this to keep the curve of the stream nice and smooth https://puu.sh/vh9iR/1a87289669.png ?
- Overall I think the section from 03:24:158 - to 03:40:710 - is way more messy and "random" than the rest of the map and I think it's quite sad. Maybe you should have some more mods for this or clean / polish it a bit more.
- 03:57:262 - Start to increase volume from here, because the transition from 40% to 75% is brutal and sounds really weird for no reason (you did 60%
for the 1st kiai for example).
- 04:05:021 (5,2) - Stack ?
- 04:35:538 (1) - Lower the SV here don't have any sense, it don't change from the next musical section and make the transition between other sliders a bit weird.
- 04:37:607 (2,3,4,5,6) - This is the only time you increase the spacing, so fix that. There's no reason to change it now and breaking your own mapping rules.
- 05:24:848 (4) - Don't skip the beat on 05:25:193 - thx. It's too much important to not be played.
En fait l'autre truc qui me dérange c'est le rythme que tu utilises pour les passages comme 02:56:400 - qui me semblent un peu faire à la yolo, je veux dire on ne sait pas trop sur quoi tu cherches à t'appuyer et map, ça part entre l'instru aigu en fond + drum mais des fois tu pars aussi sur celui plus grave, mais le tout sans cohérence. Si tu pouvais revoir ça je pense qu'elle serait fachement mieux.
Bref, Not Just Yet.