Thank you so much for modding!
GenDoNL wrote:Random mod from Modreqs.
- 00:46:227 (7,2) - Overlap is slightly off, on purpose or no? lets stack this!
- 01:00:193 (8,1) - This blanket is reallyyy off fixd
- 01:28:641 (2,3,4) - I feel like 4 is too far out, would probably look cleaner if 4 was a bit more to the bottom right. its fine as it is
- 01:32:003 (5,1,2,3) - I'm not sure about this big 1/4 jump. The part before this was also 1/4 but the spacing was around ~0.80. The 1 and 2 do not have a really different sound, so I don't feel like such spacing is justified here. Totally right! Tyvm
- 01:45:538 (3,5) - Blanket is off by quite a bit. lul
- 03:02:434 (4,5,6) - Really messy spacing, might want to make it more consistent. its fine as it is but i improved it !
- 03:34:158 (2,5) - I really do not like this overlap here, it looks quite messy while everything before this was quite clean. fixd i guess
- 03:53:383 (2,5) - Not perfectly overlapped, any reason? Everywhere else in this part you have perfect overlaps. you mean STACKED xd
- 04:08:986 (5) - Minor change but if you put this 5 a bit further to the right (x:360, y:116) it would follow the direction of the slider more and flow better into the 6 after. changed that pattern
I tried, solid map, it was difficult to find anything... Hopefully there is at least something useful in there!