Frickin' done and hitsounded by me this time
Let's find mods!
Let's find mods!
also , concernin the blankets , i'll fix them before the bubble, it's so nazi xd
this normal sampleset on these soft sounds goes kinda weird imo. 00:26:227 (5) - / 00:32:779 (5,6,7,8) - / 00:37:262 (5) - / 00:48:296 (5) - etc
also, volume level 01:17:262 - is a bit big since music is calmer, consider to make this ~15-20% lower. just whistles~ fixed some and reduced the sound to 40%
idk but 01:31:055 - this upbeat skipping doesn't really fit the music itself. There are some dominant sounds 01:30:365 - / 01:31:055 - / 01:31:400 - / 01:32:090 - which preferably have to be clickable I decided to emphasize the vocal chops here since i already follow the drum set during 95% of the map Also , the vocal chops are kinda dominant here so yeah , it'd be appropriate to follow'em!
also, modding assistant says that 00:21:773 - has two conflict lines. Due to RC you can only change SV with greenline and you're changing the sampleset here so far. yes you're right fixed
04:59:331 (1) - something went wrong here. nice catch!
Storyboard\star1.png is unused according to ma and since you do not have a sb here it'd logical if you'll delete it owo yus, i started makin' a sb for a test but nah
hope I helped you sure did , tyvm <3
Thank you so much for modding!
GenDoNL wrote:Random mod from Modreqs.
- 00:46:227 (7,2) - Overlap is slightly off, on purpose or no? lets stack this!
- 01:00:193 (8,1) - This blanket is reallyyy off fixd
- 01:28:641 (2,3,4) - I feel like 4 is too far out, would probably look cleaner if 4 was a bit more to the bottom right. its fine as it is
- 01:32:003 (5,1,2,3) - I'm not sure about this big 1/4 jump. The part before this was also 1/4 but the spacing was around ~0.80. The 1 and 2 do not have a really different sound, so I don't feel like such spacing is justified here. Totally right! Tyvm
- 01:45:538 (3,5) - Blanket is off by quite a bit. lul
- 03:02:434 (4,5,6) - Really messy spacing, might want to make it more consistent. its fine as it is but i improved it !
- 03:34:158 (2,5) - I really do not like this overlap here, it looks quite messy while everything before this was quite clean. fixd i guess
- 03:53:383 (2,5) - Not perfectly overlapped, any reason? Everywhere else in this part you have perfect overlaps. you mean STACKED xd
- 04:08:986 (5) - Minor change but if you put this 5 a bit further to the right (x:360, y:116) it would follow the direction of the slider more and flow better into the 6 after. changed that pattern
I tried, solid map, it was difficult to find anything... Hopefully there is at least something useful in there!
Great mod from one of the best <3
Nozhomi wrote:[Endless :]
- 00:21:772 (1,2) - Jpp de toi (blanket zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fait quelque chose). T'iras voir si il n'y en a pas d'autres aussi naze (genre 01:26:917 (5,6) - ). fixed
- 01:17:262 (1,2) - Would be nice to stack them or use a higher spacing, because this is the only time here you use that spacing for 1/1 when all other are 1/2 and is a bit weird for the reading and your style. fixed
- 01:25:538 (1) - There's no reason to end on a blue tic when all other sounds like this one are done with 1/2 sliders. you're.. right i guess fixed
- 01:36:572 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Nice pattern but incoherent with the build-up of the music. It works like 4 beats reapeated 3 times with a bit more intensity each time, but you did a increasive spacing pattern. Better to match the music the most is to do a constant spacing pattern and increase it after each group of 4. i chose to use an increasing spacing here! both works and are effective to match that mapping in my opinion
- 01:42:090 (5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Wow you don't emphasis correctly sounds like 01:42:434 - because it should be 1-2-slider like this https://puu.sh/vh6Qo/1f0f9a8647.png it sounds sooooo much better like this. kinda did it
- 01:56:917 (5) - First, is this normal than it's different from 01:51:400 (5,1) - ? And if it's normal, why the spacing don't reflect the emphasis of this beat ? It's not a stack at all. not a bad idea! did it
- 01:58:641 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) - Once again you don't emphasis correctly sounds here. If you want to follow bass (seems it's what you did), you should change spacing for stuff like 01:59:503 (2,3,4) - spacing should be lower between 01:59:331 (1,2) - and higher between 01:59:676 (3,4) - and with more progression during the pattern and not going crazy for no reason. Also NC each group of 4 circles to fit more the song. Same reason at above but I added the NC , it better works with the notes somehow
- 02:45:710 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - That's not the best readability and really don't fit your global aesthetic and style imo. ahhh it's a an unique pattern tbh , i'd rather keep it (my variety will survive from that kewl mod )
- 03:27:262 (4,5,6) - Lol it looks super random and meh. You don't have any better idea pls ? ;w; I changed the whole thing , hope you'll enjoy it
- 03:40:365 (1,2) - You can't do smth like this to keep the curve of the stream nice and smooth https://puu.sh/vh9iR/1a87289669.png ? nice idea , fixed
- Overall I think the section from 03:24:158 - to 03:40:710 - is way more messy and "random" than the rest of the map and I think it's quite sad. Maybe you should have some more mods for this or clean / polish it a bit more. Tbh that part isn't "clean" but it's not messy at all in my opinion! I changed a few things but tbh i'm good with it!
- 03:57:262 - Start to increase volume from here, because the transition from 40% to 75% is brutal and sounds really weird for no reason (you did 60%
for the 1st kiai for example). yus did it
- 04:05:021 (5,2) - Stack ? ye
- 04:35:538 (1) - Lower the SV here don't have any sense, it don't change from the next musical section and make the transition between other sliders a bit weird. well rip my creativity, fixed
- 04:37:607 (2,3,4,5,6) - This is the only time you increase the spacing, so fix that. There's no reason to change it now and breaking your own mapping rules. aight , fixed
- 05:24:848 (4) - Don't skip the beat on 05:25:193 - thx. It's too much important to not be played. fixed aswell
En fait l'autre truc qui me dérange c'est le rythme que tu utilises pour les passages comme 02:56:400 - qui me semblent un peu faire à la yolo, je veux dire on ne sait pas trop sur quoi tu cherches à t'appuyer et map, ça part entre l'instru aigu en fond + drum mais des fois tu pars aussi sur celui plus grave, mais le tout sans cohérence. Si tu pouvais revoir ça je pense qu'elle serait fachement mieux.
Cette partie s'improvise comme la partie la plus complexe imo , elle a plus de rythmes complexes et fait appel a plus de stamina (d'ou la complexité des rythmes). J'ai voulu rendre cette partie plus originale que les kiai qui sont déja plus rapides! Cette partie est composée de drums de synthé et de vocals si tu tends bien l'oreille! Les drums sont évidemment suivies en priorité mais quelques sliders sont la pour ajouter plus de profondeur et donner un son plus focalisé sur le synthé (exemple : 03:12:434 (4,5) - ) Voila pour mon opinion , sachant que j'essaie de suivre les élements principaux de la chanson , j'essaie de ne pas omettre le reste
Bref, Not Just Yet.
fixed everything except what i mentioned! (basically one thinghaha)
Strategas wrote:00:21:773 - 00:22:090 - fix red line hitsound samples for these (N->N:C1)
01:17:262 (1) - either lower volume for this section or use soft samples, atm it's way too loud, especially stuff like 01:17:952 - gives huge hitsound feedback when it shouldn't
02:10:365 (5,6,7,8,1,2) - flow sucks big time here, way too linear
03:17:952 (1) - one more repeat pls
03:27:952 (9,10,1) - would be nicer if you made it flow like 03:05:883 (8,9,1) - since this one feels much better
03:28:986 (3) - this slider doesn't really follow kick and snare with angle changes like 03:06:917 (3) - did, so either making the second one like the first or changing rhythm, since you ignore 03:29:331 - too much I tried to do the same as 03:06:917 (3) - since I wanted to emphasize that lil synth here (since i focus the drum the whole song haha)
04:35:538 - clap instead pls
05:40:710 (7,1) - rhythm sucks, something like http://i.imgur.com/ZGvX9ge.png is better i didn't want to fix it but i did it haha
you use a lot of blankets and most of them are noticably off, so might want to work on those if you don't want your map to look sloppy
most noticable one's: 01:35:193 (5,1) - 01:54:158 (7,1) - 01:54:848 (2,3) - 03:54:762 (2,5) - 04:27:090 (2,3,4) - 04:34:503 (1,1,2) - 04:37:952 (4,6) - 04:38:641 (1,4) - 04:45:883 (3,5) - 04:52:779 (3,6) -
there are more but these are the one's you should definetely try to adjust
call me back