forum

tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Red Moon
I really want a tablet to play osu!, I'm going to switch out my z & x to cherry mx reds at some point too.
Are there any tablet that you would recommend over the one osu has on sale?
Do you recommend me switching to a tablet after playing with a mouse for 6 months?
o x
The only time I ever recommend a tablet that isn't the osu! one is if you plan on using it for things other than osu! I use the ctl-480 large and It's really good for osu! but it is very pricey which is why I say if you don't plan on using it outside of osu! than you should probably just stick with the one they offer.
Topic Starter
Red Moon
I'll be using it for osu! only
o x
If you are okay with shelling out ~$200 cdn for a tablet than sure I would recommend the Wacom ctl-480 but if you aren't willing to pay a lot just stick with the new osu! tablet. Both accomplish the same thing osu! wise.
[Haku]
The one by wacom (aka ctl 471) can be found for 40€ on a French website and it's just as good as the ctl 480. Don't know about your country but don't spend over 60€ just for osu. (ctl 480 cost 60€ at least here). Of course take the small version for any tablet
SlowLogicBoy
Small and Light pen:
XP-Pen G430 - pen feels cheaper than CTL-480, however I like it more since its lighter, also tablet is lower profile almost feels like I'm drawing on a desk.
This is my daily weapon.

Big and Light pen:
CTL-480 - premium quality, comes with price, good for osu and drawing.

Small and heavy pen:
H420

Big and heavy pen:
--- Dont remember model -.-
Topic Starter
Red Moon
i should probably mention that i'm a wrist player too, i never move my whole hand
SlowLogicBoy

EndoftheEnd wrote:

i should probably mention that i'm a wrist player too, i never move my whole hand
then you will not have a problem with small tablets.
Topic Starter
Red Moon
also, does anyone know when the store will be restocked? i kind of want a more specific answer than "later this month"