forum

Got used to play with latency, can't switch to no lag

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Armumi
hi :)
Until now I have been playing without fullscreen on (which causes some input latency) recently i saw in a video that I should turn fullscreen on so my input will be less laggy, which i did. It made me hit all my notes early or miss alot of them and made my accuracy so much worse. Ive switched back to no fullscreen and I was fine. My question is if this is ok to play like that or i have to get used to fullscreen. Should i try universal offset?
Thank you <3
rekhichem
you're relatively new to the game so , it won't really hurt you if you try to get used to full screen ,if you want to improuve fast , having a low input lag and latency is very important
gregest
I was playing for around 3 years with 10ms input latency, it feels so bad to play with 1-2ms now I can't aim at all
Caput Mortuum
Just keep playing, you'll get used to it eventually
NixXSkate

Eraser wrote:

Just keep playing, you'll get used to it eventually
winber1
i love emilia
Veix
I have/had the same problem, I´ve played nearly 1 1/2 years in windowed with input lag and got used to it. Was at around 3k PP and then I discovered that you can play in fullscreen without lag. I tried it once and was really bad at it and immediatly switched to windowed. I then played windowed for like another 2 months, and then I was determined to switch to fullscreen out of nowhere. Now after like half a year of playing fullscreen Im getting the hang of synchronizing my hands. My synchronization was completely fucked up due to me hitting to early before I arrived at the circle. Just a tip, focus more on the tapping hand, it is faster to get the synchronization down when focusing on it rather than on the aim hand. I cannot say if it was worth it yet but I would say that it didnt hinder my (slow) progression, but its atleast more fun to play without input lag if you get used to it.