forum

Beginner's Training

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kher
Nice songs, I'll have to try them out :D
MomoPrecil
I think the beatmaps which suitable for newbie nowadays is beatmap which has Lanturn's Beginner :D
Haila1801
Thanks for the beginners pack....It help me a lot to improve my osu skills.. :lol: :P :) :D
Amb_r
Google led me here for nub beatmaps, thanks for this :)
Barusamikosu

Khelly wrote:

These maps are old and bad

Pokebis wrote:

BOSS) Hyadain - CRASH!! (Let's do it) [Easy]Boss alert! -- Now it's time to put what you learned to the test. Apply what you learned earlier as this map has a lot of just that!
Burai's Insane is pretty fun tho. ;)
jaraxus_old
Thank you for maps с:
Arief Santosa
thanks for beginner map, download 'em now ;)
SS-Senpai
I like this guide ! Good Job
Pituophis
This should be unstickied/unpinned/whatever-it's-called or at least updated. I don't think this is good training for beginners today. idk, im a scrub.
Y0uR_N1GHTC0RE
Thanks a lot !
Big help for me :D
SoFast
Nice guide!
Want_old_2
buny

Frostmourne wrote:

nice multi
ZenithPhantasm
Bump for necro
Zipko123
guys is there any map to help me move on ar9 ? :D @3-3,8* map player :S
Endaris
There's no point in specifically learning higher AR(and especially not AR9).
Reading higher AR is linked to your eyes and the way your brain perceives and uses the information given by your eyes. The quality and speed of that process will get better if you play anything and mostly the highest common AR you're comfortable on - which is most likely AR8 for you.
Some day it will just make click in your brain and AR9 feels natural, no need to force it through specific AR9 practice.

That being said, you can search for maps with AR between 8 and 9 by utilizing the external site http://osusearch.com and setting an AR-limit there(for example 8.1-8.7) to find maps that bring you closer to AR9 without playing AR9 itself.
Zettaiken
Good Training for newbies :) And nice tips but for me the best tip to get better and better is just playing harder maps than you can pass with NoFail mode its really helpfull and after practicing you get more experience in osu! :)
horohorogame
I train on 4-5* maps + dt :D It very improve my reaction !
DeletedUser_1503728
Are there any good triangle training maps? Preferably 4-5 stars, any AR
Axenchia Mica
great thread, thankyou! :)
Poku
this was 7 years ago D::

Wow, even in today's standard's that is a pretty good tutorial tbh
sevuan
This helped me a lot, thank you so much! :D
Coward
klepon_old
Thanks for sharing.

There are good beatmap for newbie. Easy to learn and This Is Sparta is totally SPARTA!!!!! 8-)
SumoPower
Do I still need to practice those maps? I have been already playing this for a month.
It is hard to manage to get perfect on easy versions and pass on hard ones.
F4yde
there are some good maps out there, you just need to search around :D
TRU3PER
I should have checked this out when I was a noob. Now I hate that kind of circles.
AllianceS
That's so great for new players ... Thanks a lot. The easy mode for a random track is actually NOT easy for me :p. So again thank you for that
Axon
oo thx for this m8
Arch Boy
Thanks for the tips
Scarlet Evans
If some maps are unavailable, try searching for them here: http://bloodcat.com/osu/

Don't worry with Korean language :P Just type in the song name, artist or some other key word and search, like here:
http://bloodcat.com/osu/?q=kalafina+madoka&c=b&s=&m=

Green triangles in upper left corner means that beatmap is Ranked and will give you Performance Points for completion :)
Ronja
this helped me a lot when i started lol
but back then i didnt know how to make posts :^)
Lincher
Probably no one new gets into here xD
Anyways good maps for FL plays ;v
Insolar
tyvm, im pretty new so these will be very useful
DreadfulPretzel
I got better in a week or 2 by doing this guide completely wrong! The first one for the beatmap Ikenai Taiyou I saw "if it's to easy skip to #4" I thought it meant do the hardest level on that beatmap. I DID ALL THE BEATMAPS AT THE HARDEST LEVEL POSSIBLE AND WAS ABLE TO DO 4 STARS AFTER! 8-)
IIITesTerIII
Thanks for the advices! This tutorial is very useful and helped me out! :D
pott3r
Good job!
Helpful guide for beginners, for me aswell :D
NixumMe
Just w8 so it isnt bad doing 3.5 stars in 2 weeks? Because I can't find an other way to improve....
I hope someone can help me find some maps that can help me improve :P
I'm actually a faster type of player. I mean that I seek maps with really much doubletapping etc. cuz Im bad at it. :? :(
NiceChaos
Thanks a lot for this guide! Thanks to your beatmap list I could practica in a good way. I started playing osu! yesterday evening and now I'm able to play All Americans Reject- Swing Swing [Easy] with a 92% accuracy but I know I have still ways to go though.
- Mha -
guide for 5* please im stuck there
show more