1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings

show more
posted

ThunderQX wrote:

when i unpacked to songs... i cant lauch it in osu game what i can do?
Download something that can unpack .rar's (I recommend 7-Zip) and then place the resulting osz's into osu
posted

Pokebis wrote:

Beatmap Packs
These packs are the maps in each step so you don't have to download them seperatly.You'll need Winrar to open them, don't worry it's free. Just extract the .rar folder in your Osu! songs folder and you should be ready to go!
Step One
Step Two
Nobody saw this section? :cry:

Anyways, really sorry for lack of updates on this. School and other stuffs are in the way. A two week break is coming up for me soon, so I may look into this soon. I didn't mean to not update this for so long. And don't expect this soon either. I still have stuff to do. :o
posted

Pokebis wrote:

Pokebis wrote:

Nobody saw this section? :cry:
Nobody ever reads anything
posted
It is very useful for people like me who just started playing osu!
posted
Aww...Pokebis your giving the new users such an easy way to get an achievement. =P
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted

LuigiHann wrote:

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Aww...Pokebis your giving the new users such an easy way to get an achievement. =P
What achievement
I did this and "agony" gave me the 500 combo achievement.

Might that be it?
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
I download them all.
for beginners excellent beatmaps =)
posted
I wish i had this map when i start... Because my first map is Cross Time Hard! almost the 8th beat fail. I'm such a noob.
Well, For now I'm pawning cross time hard, lol.

Sorry for my lacking english.
posted
Thanks, These beatmaps made me improve a lot.
posted
posted
I can Get MUCH Better Cause This will Help Tons! I might also Help Put Together More Parts To Get Beginners Better!
posted

kuwarudo wrote:

i wish i found this earlier :(

like 3 months ago
Better at osu yet?
posted
I gotta say, these songs are helping me suck less quite a bit.

Thanks a ton OP.
posted
Nice songs to start :)
I wish i could find this earlier too,since when i started playing i started with songs that are hell for begginers,like Paradise Lost(Chihara Minori) and Distorted Pain(Karen). :(
posted
Thx it helped me alot :)
posted
Yay finally found this one this is really a big help I searching for beatmaps with easy mode
and this 1 make my searching easier thx a lot :P
posted
Thank you for this, now I know how to play.
posted
Yeah, thanks for posting these selected beginner maps. I have tried my hand at a few of the 'harder' maps and I get hammered so these maps are very useful for slowly building up my skill. Heck, even some of the normal versions of these are killing me :)
show more