thx for the mods
Stingy wrote:[Inner Oni]
00:19:780 - I think this SV change should be toned down justa tad. I think it's fine how it is, but I don't think it would hurt to lower it a little. the sv is consistent with the rest of the notes in the map that have the same hitsounding so it's ok
00:31:330 - I think adding a note here would be okay. Maybe a d. I notice you consistently skip it, but adding a note would connect the phrases (if you want). breaks are added deliberately in order to not have the section just be a monotonous section of 1/2 singlets and develop structure overall
01:01:180 - From here, start mapping out the doubles until the build-up. Going from these 1/1's to 1/4 is very sudden and uncomfortable. intensity change is done to match the music (note background kick drums)
01:17:680 - Same concept here. Going from the simpler rhythms to doubles and quadruplets so suddenly can be hard. the whole point of the simpler rhythms is to provide a respite before the more involved rhythms
01:28:405 (512) - Making this a k would fit because that's where the pitch rises. this section is mapped more to feel and small differences in patterns generating structure than to small pitch differences
01:36:580 (587) - It would make sense to change this to d because the next two k's follow a completely different sound and are even accented with fast SV. the fast sv (and sampleset change while we're at it) is exactly why this doesn't need to be changed - the contrast is already there
00:16:030 (59,60) - I think you should change (59) to a d because the pitch lowers here and not on (60). the pitch of the synth melody stays the same???
If you change something in one diff, remember to keep consistency with the other. I'm sorry for the newb mod, I'm new to taiko modding.
placeholder for now, more to comefinished the mod~~ gl with the set uwu
- 00:07:180 (7,9) - Switch these to k because of the change on the song there changed 7 to K and 8 to k instead of 9
- 00:18:580 (28,29,30) - I'd do this the same as 00:16:180 (23,24,25) - you pointing this out led to me changing some other stuff lol
- 00:57:830 - note on here would fit quite well, the sound is important im trying to make the rhythm as simple as possible, this song doesn't lend itself well to following the music and staying straightforward at the same time haha
- 01:02:380 (100,101) - I wouldn't have the notes here ???
- 00:07:180 (8,11) - Turn to k changed 8 9 and 10 to k
- 00:33:430 - maybe add a d here? nice
- 00:57:880 - a note here would fit well, k or d is your choice ; ) putting a note yet not adhering to the 3/4 rhythm is a little suboptimal
- 01:35:530 (215) - switch to k color change 1/2 triplets are a bad idea in futsuus
- 01:36:580 (218,219,220,221,222,223,224,225) - This part confuze meh wen playin haha xdd but stil gud map lol gl hihi tbh same