forum

am I doing k?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yukitemi
Hey, gys. im wanna lern 2 plei HR iz it good to play HRHD right away? cuz idnno, but it lux liek the smae to me/

No.... I'm not smoking anything. So yeah, basicaly HD is gonna hurt me in the long run or nah?

P.S. Why is this post exists? I have nothing better to do with my life.
pls send help
o x
If you don't know why the post exists than why make it?

HD probably will hurt your no mod reading if you only use HD all the time.
Sandy Hoey

Cawub wrote:

If you don't know why the post exists than why make it?

HD probably will hurt your no mod reading if you only use HD all the time.
On the other hand, if you are not great at nomod reading, playing with HD all the time might help you out
Topic Starter
Yukitemi
I asked about learning HR with HD, not nomod. Outside of it I play all sorts of maps: with\without HD, streams, jumps, ar8-9> etc.
rekhichem
I advise you to learn hd and hr separately for a while , they are both two different skills and going from no mod to HDHR can be a bit rough and might even harm your skills, try to do something like : play with HD ==> get used to it in od ~9 maps ==> start playing HDHR
or : play with HR ==> getting used to it and getting a consistent 98%~99% acc on most of your maps (the od with hr on this maps should be 10, always) ==> start playing HDHR
this will take quite a while so don't get frustrated if you can't get a nice accu with hr or if you can't read maps with hd, remember that practice will make you better even if you don't notice it right away :D !
I m not pro at hr/hdhr but if I were you I'd do that , in fact I that's what I m doing and it's working fine for now :) .
o x

Yuki Kei wrote:

I asked about learning HR with HD, not nomod. Outside of it I play all sorts of maps: with\without HD, streams, jumps, ar8-9> etc.
If you were serious about HR why make the first part of your post so troll like :thinking:

Anyways yeah I agree with rekhichem