forum

Unstable streams

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Emperior
Hello! I was used to use my index and middle finger to stream. I am full alternator. 2 days ago i realised how my middle figer unstable is. I've found the thread which said that i should use my thumb to support my fingers with streams. I did it and it actually worked. I dropped from 300 to 100-130 unstable rate, but the thing is that i have my fingers crossed and i dropped the speed and it is kinda uncomfortable to play. Any suggestions/ideas? Should i train my comfortable grip or the one with low unstable rate? Sorry for my bad English and i thank you in advance. :)
o x
Hey! Welcome to the forums, since your problem isn't an issue with the game or a technical question and more a problem with you than you would post this type of question in Gameplay & Rankings. Please read the Help Forum Guidelines before posting here again. Thanks!

A moderator will move this to the right space so there is no need to create a new post.
Blitzfrog
Go for the right way. Go online and look for a pianist's fingers, then copy it. Do not do a comfortable grip if its not the "right" way. You will hurt your fingers
Like NBA or piano, why is it the throwing action or the playing action is so similar across every single player. It's because its the right way. Sure enough there maybe variations but learn the proper way, then let your body adjust.
dung eater
you don't have to touch anything with thumb or any part of hand/arm and you can still be accurate.
Bruno
Play with whatever feels better to you. You can of course keep playing with tap tap style until you get some speed, although i cant guarantee it will become confortable. I would stick with what i like more and just play with that, as you will progress and get your streaming better by just playing.
Endie-
Play with what feels comfortable.
winber1
accuracy can be learned
Topic Starter
Emperior
Thank you guys !