- 00:00:284 (1,2,3) - I believe you could tone down the spacing and SV here considering this is the intro where only the vocals are playing it's not that big anyway, reducing the spacing also works fine but i dont think the one i have right now was overspaced or anything
- prolly minor, but 00:06:411 (1,2) - you create a nice circular flow with these, yet having 00:07:045 (3) - the other way around sort of breaks it and adds stress on the player for no reason imo. It's a calm song in general anyway, so forced flows like this feel somehow off here imo it's a vocal pressure right there and it worth a jump imo, also the flow works fine actually ? except if i flip 00:07:045 (3) - horizontally
- speaking of 00:07:045 (3) - , I wonder why you have a couple of sliders (00:20:566 (3) - hey there too) with such strange (and tbh ugly) shapes while the rest is clean and tidy its about taste, personally i feel their shapes not bad
- 00:26:270 (6,1) - minor again, but the way this jump is designed the emphasis on the slider is really weak.
The starting point of the slider is a really strong beat, but having the slider body going in the opposite direction of the jump weakens the emphasis you keep on the slider's head i dont get anything you're trying to say here tbh rofl, what's wrong with that slider which making cute connection with 00:27:115 (2) - ?
- let's ignore the weak structure since I get the feeling we won't get anywhere even if I do mention it :p