oo
gratz on your first ranked Qualified map +w+
Topic Starter
-Atri-
Ok, here i go

MrSergio wrote:

May I take a look at this?

General

1. first problem at hand I can see is the name of the last diff...
    Now, I'm not sure you know the meaning of such word, but...

Idk how this can relate ever with "Harumachi Clover" (haru-machi should mean spring road and clover remains clover). Maybe it relates to the anime in some way, but seeing how vague this concept may be (any source of light can make an halation at this point) I believe it would be a weak reason if you ever use it as such
    :arrow: Not sure about this one though, i only think of this name after i get the feeling the song, and i do know the meaning of the word, just saying

Halation

1. Idk if this was pointed out before, but the emphasis for this pattern: 00:01:341 (1,2,3) - is really weak, not to mention it doesn't seem to resemble anything in the song (it looks like the slider falls on the vocal, but the way these objects are distanced they seem to follow drums, so which is it???)
    This obviously repeats a number of times, since this is like the core pattern of the song
    The matter about this is emphasis: the way you make the cursor circle that way complete nullifies any sort of emphasis (the angle and the spacing is the same, so it's totally stagnating as a pattern imo)
    :arrow: I understand what you mean by weak emphasis on this pattern, but firstly, I am mapping to the vocals rhythmically, It doesn't give any feelings that i am mapping to the drum by how it's distanced and angled (before you talk about the slider, i make the slider land on a important vocal on purpose, as i wanted players to click play both the vocal and the drum, so i desire to use vocal as main rhythm and emphasize the clap). Secondly, 00:01:763 - , Which has clap on it, is slightly more energetic than 00:01:974 - which doesn't, So a weaker emphasis is enough here. Thirdly,Lasse's insane in lit's mapset does use the same concept, just the clickability on the object is quite different so it's safe to emphasize the claps. And Lastly, modders doesn't mention any problem here, and changing it will require a major remap on the entire diff, so i'll keep this to see does qats think this is really important to change, since you reported it.
  2. 00:13:172 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Maybe I'm being super picky (am not, actually), but why do they feel like random jumps to me? .-.
    I mean... they don't seem to follow any rule, maybe 00:13:172 (1,2,1,2) - do have a rule, but if I consider also 00:14:017 (1,2) - I'm just ?.?
    :arrow: I know why you think it's kinda random, but it's a large dilemma when it comes to both aesthetics and playability in this pattern, i tried to stack or overlap 00:14:228 (2) - head with 00:13:805 (2) - , but then 09kami think the distance on 00:14:228 (2,1) - will be too large to play, especially it's an easier insane diff, so i desire to move slider 00:14:228 (2) - to the current position, since moving the stream will make an awkward overlap with 00:14:017 (1) - or 00:15:284 (3) - , so i think the current pattern is okay as it supports the aesthetic structure and playability at the same time I might move 00:14:228 (2) - so it can be more aligned to 00:13:594 (1,2) - just in case you still not convinced with the structure.
  3. 00:17:186 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2) - idk if you noticed for how long the player has to play the same angle, with the same spacing in the same direction (clock-wise). Imo this part feels rather plain.
    :arrow: IDK, But i have a major OCD when it comes to consistent ds and flow so it might be plain for you, and i really like how the ds making the aesthetics so i'll keep this, you can say it's a style choice, i guess. (At least there's a jump on a finish, lol)
  4. 00:21:622 - I would expect a slight decrease in spacing and SV since the song is decreasing in intensity (notice how the drum calms down while the violin chorus in playing longer notes than before, like from 1/1 to 4/1)
    :arrow: Fair enough, but it will break the flow on 00:21:622 (1) - 's jump so i'll go look how it comes out

Well, I mixed in some additional modding too, but I believe everything written up there would benefit this mapset right now.
Above all structure: don't put objects "just because" because it is noticeable (at least I do notice and complain about it)
:arrow: Idk, maybe not applied to my diff i guess, i tried to make the structure better from the once you taught me months ago

On a completely different note that has nothing to do with the ranking process:
I believe that mapping an already mapped song automatically asks for a really nice and interesting way to map the same song again, because mapping it the same identical way as many others did before you is pretty pointless if you ask me.
:arrow: hmmmmm i disagree, I think the point of having many mapset of the same song is to let players play though varieties of mapping styles, as players won't play a mapper's style if they hatred it, so having a song mapped in a same way is fine when there's a major differences in style, when compared with other mapsets

Everyone has their ideals tho... I guess
Thanks for passing by though, but i hope that you understand my explanation
Momochikun
zz wait
Momochikun
well ok

MrSergio wrote:

Mochi's Insane

1. 00:00:284 (1,2,3) - I believe you could tone down the spacing and SV here considering this is the intro where only the vocals are playing it's not that big anyway, reducing the spacing also works fine but i dont think the one i have right now was overspaced or anything
  2. prolly minor, but 00:06:411 (1,2) - you create a nice circular flow with these, yet having 00:07:045 (3) - the other way around sort of breaks it and adds stress on the player for no reason imo. It's a calm song in general anyway, so forced flows like this feel somehow off here imo it's a vocal pressure right there and it worth a jump imo, also the flow works fine actually ? except if i flip 00:07:045 (3) - horizontally
  3. speaking of 00:07:045 (3) - , I wonder why you have a couple of sliders (00:20:566 (3) - hey there too) with such strange (and tbh ugly) shapes while the rest is clean and tidy its about taste, personally i feel their shapes not bad
  4. 00:26:270 (6,1) - minor again, but the way this jump is designed the emphasis on the slider is really weak.
    The starting point of the slider is a really strong beat, but having the slider body going in the opposite direction of the jump weakens the emphasis you keep on the slider's head i dont get anything you're trying to say here tbh rofl, what's wrong with that slider which making cute connection with 00:27:115 (2) - ?
  5. let's ignore the weak structure since I get the feeling we won't get anywhere even if I do mention it :p
Misure

MrSergio wrote:

Misure's Hard

1. 00:00:284 (1,2) - if you use the same identical objects as for other rhythms you technically say "these guys are similar in some way" which I hardly believe is the case here: these first 2 objects are on vocals, they are the intro of the song and have a rhythm on their own. Something like this or even something more fancy perhaps, would work way better
    :arrow: yea it is but I don't think it will a problem tbh since it can also catch vocal with my rhythm
  2. 00:02:186 (3,4,1,2) - if I ask you what is this structure... what would be the answer? :roll:
    :arrow: 00:02:186 (3,1) - blanket, 00:02:186 (3,1,2) - central symmetric; yea the blanket may be not obvious but I should have worked, which makes them not messy
  3. 00:10:214 (2,4) - minor, maybe enable stacking in editor and manually stack these. They're a tiny bit ugly
    :arrow: umm it has similar visual sense like others stack with enable stacking imo tbh..
  4. idk... I would like to point out some things more but in the end it's just a matter of structure. Right now it feels like "let's place these here because they feel cool" without considering many factors as what the song provides or how a rhythm in the song relates to another rhythm.
    For example take 00:04:721 (1,2,3) - and its concepts: I tried watching the whole diff a couple of times but I can't seem to find these concepts used in a similar way anywhere else, nor a sort of evolution of said concepts.
    :arrow: Not exactly. The main concept is to snap the distance, in which case I made blankets, stacks and symmetries with the proper flow, making the map looks clean. It works well imo, at least for me. Such as the one above, blankets, stacks and symmetries could been seen directly, with nice flow imo.
Thanks anyway!
Seijiro

KuranteMelodii wrote:

Ok, here i go

MrSergio wrote:

General

Idk how this can relate ever with "Harumachi Clover" (haru-machi should mean spring road and clover remains clover). Maybe it relates to the anime in some way, but seeing how vague this concept may be (any source of light can make an halation at this point) I believe it would be a weak reason if you ever use it as such
    :arrow: Not sure about this one though, i only think of this name after i get the feeling the song, and i do know the meaning of the word, just saying I believe you don't know its meaning judging by how you used it, but oh well... I might be the one not understanding I guess. It just feels random how a light effect is related to a plant in my head

Halation

1. Idk if this was pointed out before, but the emphasis for this pattern: 00:01:341 (1,2,3) - is really weak, not to mention it doesn't seem to resemble anything in the song (it looks like the slider falls on the vocal, but the way these objects are distanced they seem to follow drums, so which is it???)
    This obviously repeats a number of times, since this is like the core pattern of the song
    The matter about this is emphasis: the way you make the cursor circle that way complete nullifies any sort of emphasis (the angle and the spacing is the same, so it's totally stagnating as a pattern imo)
    :arrow: I understand what you mean by weak emphasis on this pattern, but firstly, I am mapping to the vocals rhythmically, It doesn't give any feelings that i am mapping to the drum by how it's distanced and angled (before you talk about the slider, i make the slider land on a important vocal on purpose, as i wanted players to click play both the vocal and the drum, so i desire to use vocal as main rhythm and emphasize the clap). Secondly, 00:01:763 - , Which has clap on it, is slightly more energetic than 00:01:974 - which doesn't, So a weaker emphasis is enough here. Thirdly,Lasse's insane in lit's mapset does use the same concept, just the clickability on the object is quite different so it's safe to emphasize the claps. And Lastly, modders doesn't mention any problem here, and changing it will require a major remap on the entire diff, so i'll keep this to see does qats think this is really important to change, since you reported it.
    1) you admit emphasis is weak but do nothing (and I noticed the slider on vocals already, as I told you)
    2) Lasse's map is Lasse's map, I don't care what he did tbh. This is your map
    3) I am supposedly a modder and I'm complaining about that right now

The clap on it can create a sort of emphasis, I agree, but in that case why isn't it spaced more then?
    Is something like this really no good and not applicable at all?
  2. 00:13:172 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Maybe I'm being super picky (am not, actually), but why do they feel like random jumps to me? .-.
    I mean... they don't seem to follow any rule, maybe 00:13:172 (1,2,1,2) - do have a rule, but if I consider also 00:14:017 (1,2) - I'm just ?.?
    :arrow: I know why you think it's kinda random, but it's a large dilemma when it comes to both aesthetics and playability in this pattern, i tried to stack or overlap 00:14:228 (2) - head with 00:13:805 (2) - , but then 09kami think the distance on 00:14:228 (2,1) - will be too large to play, especially it's an easier insane diff, so i desire to move slider 00:14:228 (2) - to the current position, since moving the stream will make an awkward overlap with 00:14:017 (1) - or 00:15:284 (3) - , so i think the current pattern is okay as it supports the aesthetic structure and playability at the same time I might move 00:14:228 (2) - so it can be more aligned to 00:13:594 (1,2) - just in case you still not convinced with the structure.
    I can ensure you you can manage every aspect of mapping properly if you analyse a bit more how your patterns work.
    It's a song about a "clover" so something like an attempt to mimic a flower like this?
    The matter is about meaning and you didn't answer yet...
  3. 00:17:186 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2) - idk if you noticed for how long the player has to play the same angle, with the same spacing in the same direction (clock-wise). Imo this part feels rather plain.
    :arrow: IDK, But i have a major OCD when it comes to consistent ds and flow so it might be plain for you, and i really like how the ds making the aesthetics so i'll keep this, you can say it's a style choice, i guess. (At least there's a jump on a finish, lol)
    why does that sound like a lame excuse, I wonder...
    And it's not play, but boring and lacking expression of the song: if everything is mapped the same where are the song's characteristics going to appear in your map? Isn't the map a reflection of the song? You decide to ignore that?
  4. 00:21:622 - I would expect a slight decrease in spacing and SV since the song is decreasing in intensity (notice how the drum calms down while the violin chorus in playing longer notes than before, like from 1/1 to 4/1)
    :arrow: Fair enough, but it will break the flow on 00:21:622 (1) - 's jump so i'll go look how it comes out
    you know... you can fix it later...
    It's not like you have 4 minutes to fix, they are just few seconds

Well, I mixed in some additional modding too, but I believe everything written up there would benefit this mapset right now.
Above all structure: don't put objects "just because" because it is noticeable (at least I do notice and complain about it)
:arrow: Idk, maybe not applied to my diff i guess, i tried to make the structure better from the once you taught me months ago
yes, you tried and the result is that you used too much consistency this time, LOL
Using the same pattern over and over is detrimental for your song's expression so you'd better try to add some "good" variety

I believe that mapping an already mapped song automatically asks for a really nice and interesting way to map the same song again, because mapping it the same identical way as many others did before you is pretty pointless if you ask me.
:arrow: hmmmmm i disagree, I think the point of having many mapset of the same song is to let players play though varieties of mapping styles, as players won't play a mapper's style if they hatred it, so having a song mapped in a same way is fine when there's a major differences in style, when compared with other mapsets
my point was that your map is not <that> different from other mapsets (in fact, the only one that stands out is Lasse's diff, the rest is practically identical to each other, or rather... generic)
I agree it is fine to offer more possibilities but your possibility doesn't look so much different...

Thanks for passing by though, but i hope that you understand my explanation
I understand very well, but it is not convincing at all tbh

Misure wrote:

MrSergio wrote:

Misure's Hard

1. 00:00:284 (1,2) - if you use the same identical objects as for other rhythms you technically say "these guys are similar in some way" which I hardly believe is the case here: these first 2 objects are on vocals, they are the intro of the song and have a rhythm on their own. Something like this or even something more fancy perhaps, would work way better
    :arrow: yea it is but I don't think it will a problem tbh since it can also catch vocal with my rhythm
    it was minor anyway, and it was mainly to increase song expression, so rip your rhythm I guess
  2. 00:02:186 (3,4,1,2) - if I ask you what is this structure... what would be the answer? :roll:
    :arrow: 00:02:186 (3,1) - blanket, 00:02:186 (3,1,2) - central symmetric; yea the blanket may be not obvious but I should have worked, which makes them not messy
    fir starters the blanket is the weakest of reasons you can ever take so duh
    As for the symmetry stuff yeah, it's there, but you completely miss how 00:02:186 (3,1) - these shapes are not even related with one each other so again duh
  3. 00:10:214 (2,4) - minor, maybe enable stacking in editor and manually stack these. They're a tiny bit ugly
    :arrow: umm it has similar visual sense like others stack with enable stacking imo tbh..
    before: http://mrsergio.s-ul.eu/dwCOzDe2.png
    after: http://mrsergio.s-ul.eu/fmD9vQFI.png
  4. idk... I would like to point out some things more but in the end it's just a matter of structure. Right now it feels like "let's place these here because they feel cool" without considering many factors as what the song provides or how a rhythm in the song relates to another rhythm.
    For example take 00:04:721 (1,2,3) - and its concepts: I tried watching the whole diff a couple of times but I can't seem to find these concepts used in a similar way anywhere else, nor a sort of evolution of said concepts.
    :arrow: Not exactly. The main concept is to snap the distance, in which case I made blankets, stacks and symmetries with the proper flow, making the map looks clean. It works well imo, at least for me. Such as the one above, blankets, stacks and symmetries could been seen directly, with nice flow imo.
    stack and blankets are not even reasons, are just weak interpretations.
    Symmetry could be a good reason if used appropriately but it feels random here: 00:04:721 (1,2,3) - you used the same slider, not symmetry, which is a different matter.
Thanks anyway!

zzzz

KaedekaShizuru wrote:

You are really so busy, MrSergio.
Awesome~
Dw, I'm finishing your part and if you allow me, a qualified map gets priority over a popped one.
Monstrata
A second/third/etc... version of a song doesn't automatically mean the mapper has to bring something new and exciting to offer. They could easily have mapped the song first, and just not been able to rank it as quickly. Does that mean the mapper needs to remap and do something for the sake of being more exciting? I really hope not. Some mappers just want to map a song because they like it enough to dedicate some hours to creating a mapset for it. Not every map needs to be groundbreaking to have a part in the official ranked section of osu.

The concerns brought up don't really seem significant to me. They are mostly just self-contained issues. Mapper has expressed an ability to change some things slightly, but they seem to be motivated by appeasement rather than an actual desire to improve. Anyways, if you'd like my opinion feel free to poke me.
lit120
hmm, while i was checkin' on Halation diff again for the last time...

1. i kinda agreed about the diff name from sergy's there. Halation seems rly weird and that doesn't even suit with its theme title of the song and its own name based on its anime and the character's part like that. just name it to Clover instead would be better though
  2. idk why u mentioned Lasse's in my mapset, but this is your own mapset, not even mine. that doesn't have any connection with my own mapset .-.
  3. 00:13:172 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - y do i feel like these notes right here are kinda random to set, even it has its own emphasize from (1)'s. also, the flow there is kinda awkward from 00:13:805 (2,1,2,1) - . i can just go from 00:13:172 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - to https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7580809
  4. 00:07:890 (4) - 00:09:580 (4) - 00:11:270 (4) - pls, normal sampleset doesn't really suit so well based on its beat. it doesn't even have any there, but a guitar instead
  5. 00:26:481 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - rly? u rly missed a hitsound there?
  6. 00:01:341 (1,2,3) - why does it feel like that these notes are lacking of emphasize...?
  7. 00:12:960 (4,1) - u might want to give more spacing based on (1)'s loud emphasize
  8. 00:01:341 - 00:07:679 - and 00:14:862 - 00:20:566 - why do i feel like u somehow using a same rhythm all over there. it doesn't feel like really fun to play, but yeah. it keeps repeating over and over. i would just use 4 notes + 2 1/2 sliders or just do something by setting more notes all over to make it feel challenging to play and fun to play, rather than making it repeating all over, but to map it sth different from those 2 parts of the song
  9. 00:00:284 (1,2,3) - i wouldn't recommended to have a small gap of jump here, so try to stack them instead, since it's just a vocal that has a weakest emphasize there
  10. also, missing hitsounds on some part like 00:24:791 (1) - 00:20:672 (5) - 00:22:362 (4) - 00:23:101 (1) - etc
  11. 00:27:960 (3,4,5,6,1) - optional for u, but to make it a bit harder here, i'd go for this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7580931
ok now i should be serious here...

[misure]
  1. 00:00:284 (1,2) - why would u set a whistle here, even though it's just a vocal, and there's nothing to emphasize there to set a whistle
  2. 00:02:925 - u could just add a note here at least
  3. 00:07:996 - again
  4. 00:13:066 (6) - there's nothing u can hear from here, it's just empty there .-.
  5. 00:14:017 (3) - i would set sth like this if i were u http://puu.sh/uLVY1/70212c0c9f.jpg
  6. 00:16:446 - again
  7. 00:18:136 (7) - again
  8. 00:24:052 (4) - why did u have to add a note here, since the beat is absent there?
[normal]
  1. 00:21:622 (1) - why is it so weird to have a slider reverse here? that end one has an emphasize beat there, and i totally not recommended sth like that to set. u could just add a note on 00:22:467 - instead .-.
  2. 00:25:425 (2) - slider reverse again? it's rly weird to set it like that since the song is about to end in the next few seconds. try this http://puu.sh/uLWmH/bb6ab4f0c1.jpg
pls pay attention to the hitsounds that u set on every diff that u did for a hitsound. i don't totally like the use of it and i could find like random hitsounds that aren't supposed to set that is not even present on its beat .-.
Left

Monstrata wrote:

Not every map needs to be groundbreaking to have a part in the official ranked section of osu.
agree here, and all suggestions at Halation diff is quite minor one... especially third one, is that really problem? I can't think this one is for quality improvement, but just your taste

but I still appreciate your hardwork in modding :)
Misure
@MrSergio: at least the map is clean enough for me, as which they are not problem imo
@lit120: I don't want follow all triplets cautz the diff will be hard then, so I try to do some consistent stuffs, I mean only add triplets at those places. For the other two, whichever is ok I think xd. As for hitsounds, are they sounded weird? I think not.

Thanks!
Topic Starter
-Atri-

MrSergio wrote:

General

:arrow: Not sure about this one though, i only think of this name after i get the feeling the song, and i do know the meaning of the word, just saying I believe you don't know its meaning judging by how you used it, but oh well... I might be the one not understanding I guess. It just feels random how a light effect is related to a plant in my head
    :arrow: That's why i didn't put a red on this one

Halation

1) you admit emphasis is weak but do nothing (and I noticed the slider on vocals already, as I told you)
    2) Lasse's map is Lasse's map, I don't care what he did tbh. This is your map
    :arrow: Oh well, if you don't want me to talk about other mapsets, i am fine on that
    3) I am supposedly a modder and I'm complaining about that right now
    :arrow: I never been complained about you reported this map, what i meant is to let QAT's to desire does this is an important issue through the map, and it's your right to report a map as a modder, but i also have the right to reject and explain some of the suggestions on your mod, this is my map, like you've mentioned

The clap on it can create a sort of emphasis, I agree, but in that case why isn't it spaced more then?
    Is something like this really no good and not applicable at all?[/color]
    :arrow: Emphasis is weak, that's true, but the drum itself doesn't support a strong emphasis as the vocal here is also strong enough, so i did put a slider to ignore the next vocal to let the drum standout, without drum being overemphasized, which covers the vocal, as increasing the distance makes the emphasis too strong for me (this also replys to your first point)
    I can ensure you you can manage every aspect of mapping properly if you analyse a bit more how your patterns work.
    It's a song about a "clover" so something like an attempt to mimic a flower like this?
    The matter is about meaning and you didn't answer yet...

:arrow: It depends what's your taste on other people's structure, moving on, i prefer the current pattern over your suggestion main for two points:

1. The pattern you suggested is very uncomfortable to play, While the first jump is fine, it feels it get forced to move the cursor on 00:13:594 (1,2) - , which imo it ignored playability even you mention that i can manage every aspect of mapping
    2. Since this is a tiny part, the pattern isn't clear enough that players don't think i am trying to mimic a flower with this pattern
    why does that sound like a lame excuse, I wonder...
    And it's not play, but boring and lacking expression of the song: if everything is mapped the same where are the song's characteristics going to appear in your map? Isn't the map a reflection of the song? You decide to ignore that?

:arrow: If there's other people who don't like this kind of mapping style because those circular jumps last too long and the distance is too plain then i'll shut up.

yes, you tried and the result is that you used too much consistency this time, LOL
Using the same pattern over and over is detrimental for your song's expression so you'd better try to add some "good" variety

:arrow: This really depends on mapper does he wanted to add some varieties or not

my point was that your map is not <that> different from other mapsets (in fact, the only one that stands out is Lasse's diff, the rest is practically identical to each other, or rather... generic)
I agree it is fine to offer more possibilities but your possibility doesn't look so much different...

:arrow: I'll gonna say the same as Monstrata's response

Bold = my word
Nevertheless, I've got many people's opinions that they think those are only minor, personal points that doesn't worth a DQ so i'll stop here (Yesterday, Nao Tomori also said on modhelp that it will not cause DQ with this mod , too) , I don't wanna turn this into a big drama.
Cheers.

lit120 wrote:

hmm, while i was checkin' on Halation diff again for the last time...

1. i kinda agreed about the diff name from sergy's there. Halation seems rly weird and that doesn't even suit with its theme title of the song and its own name based on its anime and the character's part like that. just name it to Clover instead would be better though :arrow: I didn't rejected though, but i'll let QAT to desire since i also need their opinions on my responce
  2. idk why u mentioned Lasse's in my mapset, but this is your own mapset, not even mine. that doesn't have any connection with my own mapset .-. :arrow: Same response for sergio
  3. 00:13:172 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - y do i feel like these notes right here are kinda random to set, even it has its own emphasize from (1)'s. also, the flow there is kinda awkward from 00:13:805 (2,1,2,1) - . i can just go from 00:13:172 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - to https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7580809 :arrow: ^, and your suggestion plays more awkwardly imo
  4. 00:07:890 (4) - 00:09:580 (4) - 00:11:270 (4) - pls, normal sampleset doesn't really suit so well based on its beat. it doesn't even have any there, but a guitar instead :arrow: I am following the drums
  5. 00:26:481 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - rly? u rly missed a hitsound there? :arrow: Listen carefully.... They're hitsounded
  6. 00:01:341 (1,2,3) - why does it feel like that these notes are lacking of emphasize...? :arrow: Same response as sergio, also, I only wanted to emphasize 00:01:341 (1) - , which is a finish
  7. 00:12:960 (4,1) - u might want to give more spacing based on (1)'s loud emphasize :arrow: The contrest difference in spacing on 00:12:749 (3,4) - and 00:13:172 (1,2) - is obvious imo, and making the spacing bigger plays weird imo
  8. 00:01:341 - 00:07:679 - and 00:14:862 - 00:20:566 - why do i feel like u somehow using a same rhythm all over there. it doesn't feel like really fun to play, but yeah. it keeps repeating over and over. i would just use 4 notes + 2 1/2 sliders or just do something by setting more notes all over to make it feel challenging to play and fun to play, rather than making it repeating all over, but to map it sth different from those 2 parts of the song :arrow: I don't think having rhythm varities is very important that worth a DQ
  9. 00:00:284 (1,2,3) - i wouldn't recommended to have a small gap of jump here, so try to stack them instead, since it's just a vocal that has a weakest emphasize there :arrow: Tru, but still not important enough for a DQ imo, so i'll see.
  10. also, missing hitsounds on some part like 00:24:791 (1) - 00:20:672 (5) - 00:22:362 (4) - 00:23:101 (1) - etc :arrow: Really? The hitsound is obvious on some notes, and i am not adding whistles to some notes on this map
  11. 00:27:960 (3,4,5,6,1) - optional for u, but to make it a bit harder here, i'd go for this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7580931 :arrow: Nah i really the aesthetics on this current one
ok now i should be serious here...

[normal]
  1. 00:21:622 (1) - why is it so weird to have a slider reverse here? that end one has an emphasize beat there, and i totally not recommended sth like that to set. u could just add a note on 00:22:467 - instead .-. :arrow: I like how the reverse arrow work as it is, 00:22:467 - isn't strong enough to clickable imo
  2. 00:25:425 (2) - slider reverse again? it's rly weird to set it like that since the song is about to end in the next few seconds. try this http://puu.sh/uLWmH/bb6ab4f0c1.jpg :arrow: Hmmmm... You think it's weird though, not for me
pls pay attention to the hitsounds that u set on every diff that u did for a hitsound. i don't totally like the use of it and i could find like random hitsounds that aren't supposed to set that is not even present on its beat .-. Most of them you pointed out have obvious hitsounds i and don't think i missed something else
What the hell am i doing... .-.
ac8129464363
nice mid-sentence preview point
Shad0w1and
Seijiro
I'd be so prone to make another wall of text, yet I perfectly know my reasons won't even get through at all at this point so let's just not waste time.

This mapset is not good enough and my mod explains why.
If you want to keep it as it is go ahead (you can, after all).

I would add something else to this post but I get teh feeling it might be too rude and misinterpreted so let's leave it there.

EDIT: at least the pointless diff name, please...
lcfc
When Rank

grats krt
Dilectus

????

edit: i guess sergio mentioned this. but i just want to emphasize it further
Feerum
Grats on Ranked c:
Topic Starter
-Atri-
Finally get through~

Thank you and enjoy~ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

As for the diff name, i think i named it after how i thought on the song itself, i don't want to DQ just for the diff name
Underforest
congrats
Caput Mortuum
let's make the fourth one
congrats do