forum

96neko - Uso no Hibana

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
idealnettles
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 17 January 2017 at 17:25:17

Artist: 96neko
Title: Uso no Hibana
Tags: Kuzu No Honkai
BPM: 188
Filesize: 2632kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. djsettle (5.33 stars, 349 notes)
Download: 96neko - Uso no Hibana
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First Map I have ever created, just kinda messing about with everything. Please message me anything that is really bad or that is really good. I would like to know what I'm doing right rather than wrong, as I assume everything is wrong at the moment.
VINXIS
lol this is the best 1 thts uploaded so far

even tho the look adn structure is rly messy and has the "new mapper" look to it

bery gud rhythm choicez.
Topic Starter
idealnettles

VINXIS wrote:

lol this is the best 1 thts uploaded so far

even tho the look adn structure is rly messy and has the "new mapper" look to it

bery gud rhythm choicez.
Thanks I think? I will hopefully make it better overtime. :D
[-Lockon-]
Like how VINXIS stated it has a very good rhythm choice. For it being a "new mapper" map it's hard to actually find fault on it. Only ones that can do that are probably really experienced mappers but otherwise I think it's pretty well done. Sure there can be some tweaks towards the map but as it is now I think it's rather ok
veestire1
Great map, but at the beginning there's a note that in my opinion you should move/remove
00:05:743
NyarkoO
Mank Dap
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.