[osu!std] mapper's choice awards 2016

posted
Total Posts
221
show more
Rieri
im in the list of rookies lol
Cosmolade

ProEzreal wrote:

im in the list of rookies lol
EphemeralFetish
tfw listed in Rookie Mappers as my old name
Kibbleru

Yohanes wrote:

Can you nominate / vote your own maps? lol
u can
fartownik
how do i nominate Meikaruza when it's not a Rhythm Game, Electronic (Dubstep, Neurofunk, Hardcore, DnB, etc.), Touhou, Western or Japanese
Topic Starter
hehe

fartownik wrote:

how do i nominate Meikaruza when it's not a Rhythm Game, Electronic (Dubstep, Neurofunk, Hardcore, DnB, etc.), Touhou, Western or Japanese
it wasn't my intention to cover every single map's genre in the genre-specific category, but just the larger ones, to find out which is the best in its specific genre. of course, that means not all maps will be valid in the genre-specific voting.
Plaudible
looks cool, thanks for doing this guys <3
Binguo
_(┐「ε:)_
iYiyo
congrats Monstrata

now serious, great idea :D
sahuang
looks cool
riffy
t/545176

Here goes Russian translation!
Lumy

EphemeralFetish wrote:

tfw listed in Rookie Mappers as my old name
Same as me at line 51.
That's a shame.
KittyAdventure

Cosmolade wrote:

ProEzreal wrote:

im in the list of rookies lol
VINXIS

Cosmolade wrote:

ProEzreal wrote:

im in the list of rookies lol
Nokris
Better then "best of 2016".
gl
Shurelia
Hi
Frostings

handsome wrote:

it wasn't my intention to cover every single map's genre in the genre-specific category, but just the larger ones, to find out which is the best in its specific genre. of course, that means not all maps will be valid in the genre-specific voting.
why not create an "Other" or "Novelty" category then
riffy
because general section exists?
Topic Starter
hehe

Frostings wrote:

handsome wrote:

it wasn't my intention to cover every single map's genre in the genre-specific category, but just the larger ones, to find out which is the best in its specific genre. of course, that means not all maps will be valid in the genre-specific voting.
why not create an "Other" or "Novelty" category then
although yes a general section exists, an 'Other' or 'Novelty' category is just way too big in my opinion. it's not even a specific genre and it's weird to award something for being the best of 'everything that wasn't included'. like i said, to me the focus wasn't to include every map, but rather the focus was on the best maps for the bigger, defined genres.
Bonsai
I'm a nominator


also, at what time on the 16th / what timezone does it end exactly? bc I found this just now, and am not home until 16th so get stressed out xdd
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply