forum

Profile Page Osu Champions Background.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Icedventi
Hi, I was just wondering, how would you be able to have that background osu players have on their profile page that show what team they support? thought it was pretty cool and would like to show my support for next year or w/e XD
Starrodkirby86
Those are limited edition things that happen during the OWC hype season. When OWC 2017 is coming, you might be able to see it in the store Here's the store link. In the past, they were offered as a $2 item that directly went into the prize pool for the tournament. Also, just a note that this forum is for Beatmapping questions, and this question is more appropriate for the help forum.
Topic Starter
Icedventi

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Those are limited edition things that happen during the OWC hype season. When OWC 2017 is coming, you might be able to see it in the store Here's the store link. In the past, they were offered as a $2 item that directly went into the prize pool for the tournament. Also, just a note that this forum is for Beatmapping questions, and this question is more appropriate for the help forum.
Oh, my bad XD thank you tho for helping me!