Snap discrepancies forcing me to pop for now, apologies about that.Thx for mod
Kinda really bothers me how evening's difficulty uses completely different hitsounding... whatever. I like the hitsounds on EX better lol
o!m needs more truly hard charts anyway, so it's not like this would be a veto or anything.
I'll start with where the issue lies and then work my way backwards.
Nice beegees tho
1|2|3|4Would buff HP to 8. (based on whether the SHD odhp changes but whatever lol)
- 00:16:986 (16986|0,17129|0,18700|3,18843|3,18986|0,19129|0) - not quite sure of the sudden swap to using these short minijacks here. It's a nice idea, but it doesn't appear to be used consistently. Ideally, you either make all of the 1/2 consecutive jumps like this or not at all (would choose the first option myself). Ultimately up to you though.
at this part piano sounds and drum sounds are together. i tried to catch both, and i think jacks are quite good to accent countinuos 1/2 sounds.
but i fixed some arrangement to clear this intent.
- 00:36:698 (36698|2,36698|3) - missing hitsounds
- 00:37:413 (37413|2,37413|1,37555|1,37555|2) - Not sure why it's a double minijack here, since there's a slight change between the first and second double. Could go for something like  here (and properly layering the crash).
cuz these sounds are snare drum sounds and i intended. maybe that slight difference is other sounds with this that are 1/4.
- 00:47:126 (47126|0,47126|2,47126|3) - Wait, how come there's a sudden switch to triples here? I mean as an idea it's not an issue, it's more the problem that you aren't able to consistency layer them as triples given that this is an HD.
this song part i didn put LN so i decided to give 3 notes snare drum sounds to accent these. i think assigning number of notes to the sound dosen matter if we keep consistancy in each part, i mean don need to keep that in whole chart. its on mapper's expression what he intended.
but anyway i fixed some latter part to clear more these 3notes.
- 00:53:982 - hitsounds missing?
- 01:26:265 (86265|3,86551|0) - Struggling to figure out what these are mapped to, given 01:25:694 (85694|3,85836|0).
oh, that LN is the latter of two 1/2 piano sounds. but i make it wrong so i fixed. thx.
Other than that it's pretty neatly constructed. Like it.
Took a little while, but there you go.
Reminder that this is an objective pop; issues do need to be addressed.
Call me back whenever everyone's done. (hopefully I haven't died by then lol)