upd to this point (except for all the stuff i need to reply to lol)
- 00:17:415 (1) - Imo it would be better to end this at 00:18:358 for the sake of landing it on where the sound actually cuts out. Doing this shouldn't make the next object be misread with it being such a predominant sound It starts on the same kinda sound thing that it ends with so ye, plus it's not really misreadable considering all the 1/2 is touching lol
- 00:59:301 (1,2,3,4,1) - So many objects at 1/2 a beat apart is really ideal for the lowest diff. How about this? http://puu.sh/wFCJD/7d32e6180a.jpg
- 01:01:566 (1) - and this just glosses over so many sounds it just feels unfitting. Try this http://puu.sh/wFCLo/3b45d9d65c.jpg mm
- 02:01:566 (1) - Not sure if you will like this suggestion but if you map this slider as a circle it would create a nice break in between the kiai which would be nice for the lowest diff with the amount of clicking at this bpm. If you choose to do so then adding an additional circle at 02:02:698 would be a good idea too to map the strong beat Kinda want to keep up the tempo here so ye, I'll keep the slider
- OD 4? lol. Yeah it's high bpm and that but this is suppose to be the lowest diff in the set (if I were a BN I wouldn't even allow this and make you map an easier diff on top) OD 3 would be nice 3.5
- 00:18:169 (2,3) - I can't see many ppl getting 300s on these objects. 00:17:415 (1) - glosses over so many of thse 1/3 sounds that it doesn't make the 2 circles intuitive. Basically I just dont see this rhythm feasible There's also the fact that the hit window for the 1/3 is pretty generous though,
the 1/3 is also shown differently from the 1/2 stuff since it doesn't touch each other and they're spaced just enough for them to not have follow points
- 00:26:754 (5,1) - imo it doesnt look so nice with 1 being so close to 5. Maybe have 1 for as part of the square pattern with 00:26:471 (4,5,6) ? more square
- 02:01:566 (1,2,3,4,5) - I just feel it would be more appropriate to map this as 2 reverse sliders and a circle; like the hard diff. because reasons
- 00:04:254 (6,7) - deleting this would be good undermapping imho. The lower object density would make it a good reflection of the calmer part of the song and these sounds aren't a part of the main melody. Would make be smack bang in the middle of normal and hard too in terms of difficulty.
- 02:15:575 (6,7) - ^
- 01:02:698 (3) - having this as a straight slider then making 01:01:566 (1,2,3) into a triangle would be cool. They are all mapping the same sounds in the same melody it looks pretty cool aesthetically tho
- 01:11:188 (2) - similar to above. It's the same sound as 01:10:622 (1) so it feels fitting to have them as the same slider shape imo. A bit like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8551174 true but at the same time it's a different pitch so having it a different shape fits enough too
- 02:11:754 (1) - Feels slightly bizzare for this to be unmapped when it's mapped in normal and advanced. even more so that you mapped this melody in the beginning of the song I mean, I kinda get why he would do this, it's just after the most intense part of the song so having that kind of moment of relief after all that intense circle clicking is rewarding
- 00:02:556 (1,2) - would be nice if you could add whistles to give the same feedback 00:02:698 (3) has. Atm they do feel a bit like ghosts notes. This goes for 00:07:084 (1,2) and the end section too
- 00:31:495 (7) - I dont hear a sound here in the song. I also dont see what the overmap does in terms of playing fair enough I guess
- 01:03:405 (1) - feels like it would make sense to NC the start of a new stream of different snapping.
- 01:26:330 (4) - add normal whistle...
- 00:02:556 (1,2) - same as liiraye
Hi, m4m from your q! Sorry for 1 day delay plz
- Try moving your offset by +6, ( 440 ) seems a little bit better mm so like it was originally that but then it actually sounded too late in some places so this offset works fine
- Maybe try to lower video "weight"? 20 Mb is too heavy imo I don't rly know how to make it smaller without making the quality look like 144p so since it's still under the weight for a map w/ video i think it's fine lol
- Check Widescreen Support through all diffs doesn't really matter since there's no sb so it affects nothing
- SliderMultiplier:0.999999999999999 in .osu is kinda strange, fix it? Though I think you choosed too fast slider velocity for lowest diff in mapset, but this is only my feeling
- 00:01:283 (2,2,2,2) - Maybe make them identical or like use 2 forms? As these sliders represent similar sounds but them switching off and on straight and curved creates variety that doesn't really interfere with reading
- 00:09:490 (1,2) - uhh blanket can be better ( Also 00:05:811 (2,1,2) - 00:08:500 (3,4) - 00:20:103 (4,1) - 00:27:603 (1,2) - 00:34:396 (3,4) - 00:37:084 (2,3) - ( <-- This especially ) 00:54:773 (1,2) - 01:06:094 (1,3) - 01:12:886 (1,2) - ( <-- This too ) 01:29:867 (2,3) - 02:02:981 (1,2) - )fixed ones that needed to be blankets some weren't so those weren't changed
- 00:26:471 (3,4) - These are too different sounds, maybe show it by using 2 different sliders? ( Same here 01:10:622 (1,2) - and here 01:28:735 (1,2) - 01:37:792 (1,2) - but that doesn't really matter though?
- 00:27:037 (4,2) - Make a stack maybe? Alsom you could try to stack 00:25:339 (1,1) - these too not really noticeable in gameplay so naw
- 00:33:264 (2,3) - Maybe try to blanket them? As you used many blankets before it wouldn't hurt map's structure I'd rather not I don't like using blankets and my blankets are just done by eyeballing
- 00:49:113 (3,3) - You can represent this break in music by using some sliders with non standart form like https://puu.sh/wFznF/017321e1fb.png I don't really like shapes like that on lower diffs
- 01:01:000 (4) - Spacing error
- 01:11:754 (2,3) - Try to stack? naw
- 01:17:132 (4,3) - Try to avoid this overlap ( though it's easy ) It's only there for a fraction of a second though
- 02:01:566 (1) - Cool!
- 02:12:603 (2,2,2,2) - Oh you did what I wrote in about these sliders here lol why not making the same in the beginning? tbf I never even noticed by when making it but hey it's the end of the song and is kinda just after the climax so it can be different lol, not like the straight and curved 1/2 sliders really are groundbreaking to the design anyways
Nice diff, no rhythm errors in my eyes!
- 00:02:556 - Maybe place circle here? Same goes for 00:07:084 - 02:13:877 - 02:18:405 - I don't want the intro to be too dense
- Blankets that can be improved (or objects that can be mapped as blankets): 00:03:264 (3,5) - 00:04:679 (7,1) - 00:55:198 (2,4) - 00:56:471 (6,1) - 01:06:660 (3,4) - 01:16:849 (6,1) - 01:35:528 (1,4) - 01:37:792 (1,2) - 01:56:754 (3,4) - 02:15:292 (5,6) -
- 00:11:047 (5,6) - Spacong error
- 00:14:584 (2,5) - Stack them? naw
- 00:17:415 (1,2,3) - 1/3 in Advanced is kinda uhh but difference in spacing bothering me more I mean the spacing is distinct so :shrug:
it makes it clear that it's not 1/2 so ye
- 00:24:207 (4) - I would put here same 1/2 slider as you did 00:23:075 (1,1) - here, because sound is very strong not really, it kinda is just a 1/2 for variety so idk, i don't really get what you're saying here since the sound is expressed enough imo
- 00:40:622 (5) - Highly recommend to make 2 1/2 sliders here, otherwise you miss strong sound on 00:40:905 - once upon a time there was a mapping meta that had strong sounds end off on sliders? why was it allowed? because had a really strong stopping sound that sliders also provide,
that's basically what mapping this with a slider does
- 00:52:509 (1,2,3) - Maybe try this thythm instead? https://puu.sh/wFBWQ/811dc8d147.png Circle with your rhythm supports pretty weak sound imo it's mostly for polarity sake, the pause seems kinda awkward to me as well so i'll keep it as is
- 01:04:254 - I would make here a circle, though you did it 01:06:094 (1,2,3) - here there's a difference though, this is leading up the build up while the other one is where the intensity is pretty high already so ye
- 01:46:424 - Make a circle? You don't really want to make things too dense
- 02:02:981 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I can't really catch what you are following here.. Try my rhythm, it seems much better with that https://puu.sh/wFCfE/b6769cf9d6.png
- 00:01:000 (3,5) - Why no blanket they're not even close enough to blanket tho
- 00:03:264 (4,5) - They aren't fully parallel, fix it
- 00:08:924 (7) - NC?
- 00:48:405 (2,3) - Maybe space 00:48:688 (3) - this circle out? Because you did stack in previous pattern with 1/2 gap in between, this could prevent reading difficulties i mean tbf hard diffs have a generous kinda "you pressed this button too early window" so that kinda helps, plus the sounds are similar enough to group and make 4,5 feel more separate
- 00:51:801 (3,4) - Why no stack like 00:47:273 (3,4) - here? kinda right before the tone of the song changes so it makes sense imo
- 01:02:698 (3,2) - Try to stack? naw
- 01:53:641 (1) - Inconsistency in NC placement with 00:18:547 (4) -
- 02:06:943 (8) - Give this slider some new shape as it represents different sound not every different sound needs to be expressed with shapes tbh
- 02:08:924 (3,2) - Try to avoid this overlap
- You mapped 00:00:434 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this section in the beginning, maybe map same in the end for consistency?same reply as previous mod
Nice, like your structure
- 00:17:415 (1,1) - Why they aren't stacked like all next sliders? This may cause reading difficulties
Hi M4M from your queue
OMG this map lets hope il be able to find smth ...
Hmmm what I'm confused is does it has to have this BG i mean this map doesn't have any relations with anime xd
Widescreen suport isn't turned on
- 00:11:047 (4,5) - Polish blanket
00:18:358 (2) - This is the only slider that has a red anker point in this pattern this slider could be straight like all the others cause you don t have anything to emphasis with this slider so it should be the same as ones before it it shows a gameplay change into the chorus
01:33:830 (4,2) - Stack them
01:46:990 (2,3) - Also fix blanket xd
01:31:212 (2,2,3) - Why are these different they are the same sound. Consistency! 01:33:476 (2) - This too I think the problem is this one 01:32:344 (2,3) - cause only this part is not consistent
- 00:32:556 (3,2) - Why you didn t stack them cuz its not really noticeable lol
00:37:792 (4) - NC
00:51:094 - Put a circle here he kinda focuses on the main sounds so idk, I don't really feel he would want a circle here since it adds to the kinda calmness to the section
01:11:754 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Nice fidget spinner you got there
01:16:283 (1,2,3,4,5) - Since you are putting NC here you can map it differently, maybe make this stream like this i don't really think he would want that lol, i mean it looks like he kinda just did it cuz there's a downbeat so I won't change it for him
01:49:113 (9) - NC
- 01:11:754 (3) - This slider is not that nice and also in my opinion slider here is so undermapped so im suggesting you to make smth with 1/2 beat 5 circles would be awesome cause every sound is intense and circle is perfect for that kinda does the little bounce thing that the beat does plus it's like, a hard diff lol, it doesn't need to be an insane level of following the music, plus in context he was supposed to make this diff a little easier but then he kinda made it into like a decently hard hard so that's why there's an advanced diff
01:44:584 (1) - Also this can be 1/2 slider idk why u ignored that sound on red tick its pretty loud
Ok its really hard for me to mod hard diffs specially when Regraz made it so i hope that at least one of these 2 things i said will make you think about changing smth
hi hi, sorry a bit late mod xD had some stuff to do this weekend c: my part of the m4m from your queue o/
- 00:00:575 (2,4) - hiding the reverse arrow is not a good idea, I suggest you place it anywhere else
- 00:31:424 (6,7,8) - something similar to what I pointed in the last diff although here isn't so big the issue...some overmaps are ok when they actually are felt in the song, there is no sound to be represented as a triplet...for the pattern and ''logic'' on your case it ''makes sense'', but again: there's no triplet in the music...so I highly consider you remove this triplet and make something simple that fits this calm part ye i just deleted it lol from a previous mod i think? idk i've been doing this for like an hour and honestly this is exhausting lmao
- 01:58:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - - this feels off in the entire section...by all your previous logics and previous pattern, it was supposed to the rythm be something like 01:54:066 (2,3,4) - or even 01:55:905 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ...the pattern you made here is something that will only be ''heard'' and felt at near 02:00:433 (1) - . So I suggest you change this rythm to something like the examples I pointed out
- 02:02:981 (1,2,3) - this starting 1/2 with the 1/4 feels kinda weak for what you've done after (...maybe start with a 1/4 kick slider and a triplet stacked on 02:03:193 (3,4) - . The next 02:03:264 (3) - also feels weak as a 1/2 and together with the first 1/2 the rythm gets really confusing because it don't ''match'' with what you've done after 02:03:830 (1) - ...so I suggest you apply the triplet idea I said about the first 1/2 and also make 02:03:264 (3) - a 1/4 kick slider with another triplet at 02:03:476 (4) - . This will make this entire burst feel and play better tbh i honestly don't know how to respond to this,
i kinda just made the spacing bigger but I don't want to like totally change something in his diff since like, idk what he exactly wants to keep and stay, hopefully the slightly increased spacing makes it feel more intense
- 00:02:981 (2,3,4,5) - That 3->4->5 plays in a hurtfull way...I highly suggest you do something like you did for 00:07:650 (2,1,2) - where is the same segment and you did the ''same thing'', but the last 2 notes feels way better when you don't place the last note of the intensity pattern on a full linear motion uh I think i made it play better? at the very least I think I made it flow a bit smoother
- 00:21:660 (6,7,1,2) - this pattern breaks the flow and logic you were using previously of making a good angle for the starting of 00:21:801 (7,1) - compared to the 3rd note 00:22:084 (2) - . I would suggest that you place the single note 7 at the same place of the Kick slider 1 and place that kickslider somewhere else, for example stacking in the head of 00:21:235 (4) - or any other good alternative you find ^^
- 00:31:000 (1,2) - in all honesty and respect of the world, this is a really bad overmap even for this star difficulty...some overmaps are fine when they do actually ''feel'' something, but here it's literally a punch in the stomach because of the current music >3< I suggest you just keep the single tap rythm here...the double on 00:31:778 (8,9) - is actually ''ok'' because of the change in the piano, but this other one needs fixing >3< the same applies to 00:32:910 (3,4) - and 00:34:042 (3,4) - it's simply too much for this calm section okdad
- 01:00:292 (2,1) - why not adapt this and 01:00:858 (2,1) - for something like you did on 00:59:301 (1,2,1) - ...it plays and feels so much better, these other 2 plays a bit too much forced :c kinda tried to do an expanding thing but I guess I can just sacrifice it for playability sake
- 01:19:679 (1,2) - nothing important...but a nice ''plus'' you could add for just a bit of visuals, is to adjust the position of 2 so the tail of the slider can be perfectly in the center of the head and tails of 1, like this for example. it won't actually change nothing, but it's just some visual polishing the same can be applie to the other on at 01:20:245 (1,2) -
- 01:22:509 (3,4) - another useless nitpicky thing...maybe stack it's tail to the tail from 01:21:660 (5) - ? nah I don't really do stacks that were like from a long ago unless I specifically plan the visuals to be focused around that kinda thing
- 01:32:344 (2,3) - same thing as before, feels to much forced...it just makes the tapping harder for no apparent reason...specially because players will foresee a rythm like 01:31:000 (1,2) - and 01:33:264 (1,2) - ...if you really want to keep this double, i highly suggest that you make the same for 01:31:000 (1,2) - and the other one to teach the player the proper rythm Changed in previous mod
- 01:56:117 (2,3,4) - way too much overkill compare to all the other moments you had this same thing like 01:53:924 (2,3) - ,01:54:985 (2,3,4) - , 01:57:320 (3,4) - , 01:58:452 (4,5) - 01:59:514 (2,3,4) - ...the motion that the player will have to do is also overdone...I suggest you adjust both DS and angle nerfed spacing, hopefully new positioning makes it feel less overexaggerated
- 02:05:386 (3) - this 1/4 is so fast that the only big important part of is his Head, not his tail...so your intention of giving flow to 02:05:386 (3,1) - is kinda useless because the harsh motion from 02:05:174 (2,3) - kills it...a simple and perfect solution for it is a simple Ctrl + G on 02:05:386 (3) - to not make harsh movements and still have a good transition to 02:05:528 (1,2,3) - okkk
can't wait for this mapset to be ranked <3
had hard time figuring out the snaps 1/6s and 1/8s yet I'm probably still wrong
toybot diff having edgy setting preview point tags timing blabla inconsistent k
soft-hitwhistle.wav could have louder volume because the kiais feel no hitsounded for the bass drums as it doesn't stand out at all like the drums in background are slightly louder than the hitsound
uh timing is kinda wrong? especially at the ending the circles sound obviously delayed, I'm unable to playtest it right now so you should take care of it :/ yeah ur good at timing wouldn't bother much fixed
00:18:547 (1) - is a burst which is quite loud and then the kiai after it has quiet hitsound overall maybe you can reduce the volume a bit here to balance out with the hitsounds around. also 00:18:830 (2,3) - shouldn't the finish be on the circle instead of the slider's head?
00:27:320 (1) - hitsounding here potentially works nicely.
00:31:778 (4) - I don't really think this suits to the calm part because the 1/4 jump is some sort of reading challenge (prob just me having hard time) thus removing the circle or less jump to create a pattern which fits to relaxing part of a map rather than always having some extra-ish pattern.
00:50:386 (2) - in this case without whistle can emphasize xD the (3) better in hitsounding.
01:15:150 (1) - normal sample
01:22:580 (4) - this doesn't fit piano? prob 01:22:603 -
01:29:867 (3) - combo is apparently one measure longer than the rest
00:01:000 (4) - I would use a rotated slider here to make the reverse not really awkward to play https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9087218 like the another reverse later 00:05:528 (4) - plays a lot better so consider doing something like that.
00:23:830 (5,6) - I don't know if I'm wrong here but I don't hear any sound that supported for 1/6 and it's generally not comfy to play this would rather become a 1/4 insdead.
00:59:018 (5) - a slider form that blankets the slider end of 00:59:301 (1) - instead of making 00:59:018 (5) - 's end getting blanket'd by 00:58:735 (4) - could flow better imo. well they're actually not blanketing but because I suck at explaining things lmao http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9087279 lol i just blanketed both kinda
01:17:037 (8,9) - I've been mentioning the 1/6 streams again, it makes more sense for the sake of the music, but in game play this turns into a cancer which is dramatically hard to read on first try. 01:04:537 (5) - could use some kind of sliders like this one.
higher ar would be helpful for most people reading the map, map is pretty simply done but the bpm is pretty high after all.
01:29:867 (3) - perhaps shorten this slider by 1/2, the strong sound at 01:30:433 - would've needed to be a clickable object instead since 01:28:735 (1,2,3) - were, maybe just a circle.
01:49:679 (2) - uh just a single 1/1 slider at 01:49:537 - would be a better rhythm for sure, there's literally no reason to have the sound at 01:49:679 - picked because you immediatelly ignore it at 01:50:245 - lol did something else
mapping the intro but outro okhand ugh idk man this is his diff and he was kinda just like do w/e with it so here I am replying
00:03:688 (4) - if you move this slightly down the flow can be improved
00:18:169 (2,3) - this coulda just used a slider instead this looks incredibly hard as even the hard diff has used sliders. plus the previous 1/3 sounds are ignored by just a slider 00:17:415 (1) -
00:38:500 - 00:39:632 - whistle maybe, hitsound copier fucked it up lol
01:37:792 (1,2) - if you can avoid 01:37:792 (1) - overlapping to 01:36:660 (4) - it would be really cool, the overlap currently looks messed while this map doesn't really contain any overlaps it standed out https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9087892 Well, I can't really change this w/o like fucking up the flow,
I think it can kinda just be the exception this time since like, there's not really a whole lot else that I can do without making it kinda awkward flow-wise sorry
00:17:415 (1) - end the slider at 00:18:358 - ? it sounds much better for the sound though i'm not really sure if this being snapped in 1/3 would make the rhythm harder for beginners so uh..
01:21:660 (3) - whistle
lmao mod is long af
hitsounds thing generally goes for most of diffs that copied from your top diff
00:13:735 (2) - this might be 1/6 and an additional reverse if it's for the melody instead of the drums (liiraye did it right) didThanks a lot!
00:25:056 (1) - why is nc here oops
01:04:537 (4) - i think 1/4s are better to map here more simple and easier to understand the rhythm eh..maybe but i prefer to map out this buzzy sound with the buzzslider. should be fine in terms of readability imo
01:18:830 (1) - this can go without the nc because it's not 1/1
01:46:000 (1) - same here fixed both, cool idea
01:49:396 - insert a break here probably the length of the blank is same as 01:47:556 - did
00:00:434 (1,2,3) - Bad flow lol idk, the movement is pretty obvious and its quite simple to play
00:01:283 (3,4,5) - same spacing? No emphasis? right, the point is the pause provides the emphasis to 5
00:02:556 (6,7) - please hitsound these with whistles for feedback otherwise it feels like im playing ghost notes k
Rinse and repeat the above points. Goes for the ending too
00:12:603 (4,1,2,3,4,1) - Maybe I have shit reading but the way all these are stacked is really annoying to read hasnt been an issue for ppl so i think its fine
00:18:830 (1) - This is the only slider in the map that uses 2 red anchor points iirc . To keep in line with the aesthetics of teh rest of the map I would cut out one and perhaps shape it like 00:21:235 (4) - fair
01:01:566 (1,2,3,4,5) - This doesn't feel intuitive at all. You map 01:01:754 as a slider end then go on to map all the other 1/3 beats as sliderheads, it's like you were going for one rhythm then switched to another out of nowhere. I would either map the whole thing as 1/3 sliders are make the transition for intuitive. Eg http://puu.sh/wFFdS/7e3ab0ddc0.jpg I fucked up the rhythm here, fixed it
01:01:849 (2,3,4,5) - If you don't change the above then delete the whistles on the end. They are really jarring and the aren't needed as the hitnormals on the sliderheads give more than enough feedback yes
01:02:698 (1,2,3) - ^ same but with hitnormals it works here imo
01:53:358 (1,1,1) - This is like really hard to acc You think so? plays quite simply to me
02:08:924 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - You don't need to NC spam this as you've made the rhythm clear with the first 2 reverse sliders 02:08:358 (1,2) correct
02:09:396 (1,1) - This is a bit messy and unpolished tbh. How about restructuring things? K
Check blankets: 00:11:047 (2,3) - 01:15:433 (3,5) -
00:00:434 (1,2,3,4,5) - The rhythm you are trying to follow isn't right. Music pattern here is like https://puu.sh/wFLjG/bd17c05ddf.png I actually think both work here lol, based on the notes in the music. prefer mine
00:16:849 (1,1) - Kinda strange that you make here bigger spacing than 00:08:924 (1,1) - here, though sounds in 2nd situation is louder than in 1st mostly a result of the pattern, but also the fact that jumping to a slider with this rhythm in this diff level is easier to play and less unfair.
00:26:471 (1) - Too passive slider imo, you could try something like 2 1/2 sliders and circle here mostly the sharp contrast with the many instruments to just one is best represented with something very simple
01:01:566 (1,2,3,4,5) - Try my rhythm instead, it follows main sounds imo https://puu.sh/wFLAE/b77501fc37.png Addressed in earlier mod
01:17:839 (1,1,1,1,1) - Better show some difference between 1/1 and 1/2 rhythms here Ye, fixed comboing
01:46:000 (1) - Stack is broken, though same suggestion here ^ Ye
00:23:500 (4) - I think this one is too close to his previous note cause this one has really low DS which is the only place in this part where you put such low DS on this sound cause every time you mapped this part you made some kind of sharp jump change slider shape and this one is kind hmm lame xd I buffed it a bitthanks yall, i responded to these earlier but apparently never posted it and lost all my changes when i updated once by accident. im stupid
00:26:188 (4,5,6,7,1) - This part would look so much better like this doesnt fit music intensity imo