glup si xdd
JumpingFox
I ove godine oćekujem tehničke greške stream blackout zbog pizze lol
Topic Starter
schultzika
Prijave su gotove!

Imamo 52 ekipe
Prosjek igraca je 3495 pp

Rasporedi i zdrijeb i ekipe cemo objaviti uskoro!
Map pool stize u nedjelju!
Finnu
Dostedt
Marsynthost
fuck, tfw živiš u danskoj
Topic Starter
schultzika
Stream sa izvlacenjem grupa je u subotu 4. 3. u 18:00 na:
https://www.twitch.tv/schultzika

to je sutra xd

vidimo se!
Finnu
ja sam ciganj
Topic Starter
schultzika
Seni
MAP POOL JE JEBENO DNO
Gumica
Ayy seni. Its so that newbs have a chance to win, like for example me and melon :^]

Anyways, ill post the draft schedule later today when i get home.
Topic Starter
schultzika

Seni wrote:

MAP POOL JE JEBENO DNO
I TVOJA MAMA JE DNO PA JE SVEJEDNO SVI JEBEMO
Trishma

schultzika wrote:

Seni wrote:

MAP POOL JE JEBENO DNO
sevidz
Seni

schultzika wrote:

Seni wrote:

MAP POOL JE JEBENO DNO

naguram tebi kurac u zube supcugo
Gumica
Jao, kakvi ti je to tournament staff.
Seni

Gumica wrote:

Jao, kakvi ti je to tournament staff.
ja nisam staff
Maus
Aki ce vas pojest za dorucak sve : - []
Trishma

Seni wrote:

schultzika wrote:

naguram tebi kurac u zube supcugo
kakav comeback
endor-
jel score v1 ?
Gumica
v1 if my memory serves me correctly from my conversations with schultz
0x84f
Jeste v1, rekao mi je juce na strimu.
Topic Starter
schultzika
SilverSoul
Pcela ima tri oci.
Gumica
Hello~

I've finally completed the group stage schedule. Also, there are some rules in regards to rescheduling this year, to avoid finger pointing and insults (like how it happened last year).

Reschedule Rules
- We will post dates and times for all matches at the start of the tournament (this post)
- We consider all players to be available at all times during the tournament hours (11AM-8PM CET) on Saturdays and Sundays.
- We will post weekly updated schedule after the matches in the given week have been finished (Sunday)
- After the weekly updated schedule has been posted on Sunday, you will have exactly 24 hours to send in your requests for reschedules, preferably to me directly, or any of the other staff members.
- Alongside the reschedule request, send us a list of possible times when you are available to play [Also please check the schedule for when your opponents are playing, so that the schedule doesn't overlap].
- Your opponents will be notified of the change and will be given 24 hours to write us back if they dislike the change. If they are okay with it or if we receive no feedback, then we will consider that as if they have no objections to the change, and will use the new date and time.
- However, if there is an objection to the reschedule, then all 4 of the participants will be notified and encouraged to find an ideal date and time that fit both of the teams.
- If the consensus is not reached by the two parties, we will assume the original date and time (on Sunday Schedule) for your match.
- We also take the liberty to freely change the dates and times for the matches that are 2 weeks or more ahead.

We encourage everyone to be fair and aligned with sportsmanship. If your opponents ask you for a change, please try to negotiate with them. You may also skip this entire process by simply contacting your opponents directly and trying to negotiate a different date and time yourself, as long as it doesn't interfere with other matches (particulary losers bracket matches). But please do notify us of any changes.

Also, for those of you who haven't seen yet, there was a slight change in the map pool, after a few people mentioned some maps were too hard [Aespecialy HR pool]. Please recheck schultzika's post again, to verify that you have the correct maps: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5857878
Gumica
Oh yeah, and if anyone finds any mistakes in the group stage schedule, please let me know immediately
MaridiuS
Jos uvek verujem da su DT picks prank.
Seni

MaridiuS wrote:

kakav bi ti dt pick supcugo
Dostedt
Happy sintić
Trishma

Dostedt wrote:

Happy sintić
hepi shintesajza najbolji pick u istoriji OBCa
Seni

Trishma wrote:

Dostedt wrote:

Happy sintić
hepi shintesajza najbolji pick u istoriji OBCa
ne smiju bit iste mape xdxd
MaridiuS

Seni wrote:

MaridiuS wrote:

tvoji dt pickovi su best.
Trishma

MaridiuS wrote:

Seni wrote:

tvoji dt pickovi su best.
amin
Gumica
You still have roughly 4 hours left (until midnight) to send in your reschedule requests. After that point, your requests will be rejected and you will have to negotiate a reschedule with your opponents on your own.
0x84f
E radosti, oba dana po 3 meca :P
0x84f
Ime igraca Catzzye nije napisano kako treba u slici za meceve u grupnoj fazi.
Gumica
Yes, I was already contacted by him and the issue was resolved earlier. All of the upcoming schedules will include the corrected name.
Thank you for reporting ^w^
Topic Starter
schultzika
teska imena imaju ljudi

i onaj Pauvl123 :D
Gumica
It's midnight which marks the deadline for reschedule submissions. All of the changes to the schedule are noted in the picture below. Those with pending changes will be notified in exactly 24 hours whether or not the rescheduled date will be in place.

And also sincere apologies to those whose name I butchered in my images. :^]
Topic Starter
schultzika

Gumica wrote:

And also sincere apologies to those whose name I butchered in my images. :^]
"to Sunday 17:00 (Requested by ChampionChaos and Pauvl123)" xdxd
show more