forum

[Archived] Left mouse button not working in osu! menu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bgflegz
Problem Details:

For quite some time, I've been dealing with an issue that I just cannot seem to fix myself. Both my mouse and my tablet work perfectly fine outside of osu!, but when I open the game to play, the left mouse button only works for about 5 seconds. Afterwards, I can only navigate the menus by double-tapping the left mouse button instead of single-tapping. The problem sounds simple enough and at least I can still play the game, however it's very annoying. Again, this problem is restricted to osu! only, and single-tapping the left mouse button to navigate only works for about 5 seconds before it shuts itself off.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue and/or has any advice on how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance!

osu! version: 20170103.2 (latest)
Red Moon
Have you made a macro for your mouse to automatically do this?
My razer keyboard for example has a macro so that every time I start the game up only z and x has lights.
Topic Starter
Bgflegz

EndoftheEnd wrote:

Have you made a macro for your mouse to automatically do this?
My razer keyboard for example has a macro so that every time I start the game up only z and x has lights.
Thanks for your quick response! I manually deactivated all of my macros, but to no avail.

I found a temporary fix; simply assigning the left double-click to the pen tip. It works for now, but would definitely be nice to find a more permanent solution :)
Kao
Are you on Windows 10?
Could you read this and follow the instructions?
Thanks.

Other than that, your temporary fix could suffice.