forum

wa. remixed celas - Gin no Kaze

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
[Another]
Spacing is way too big, it's just non-sense speedy stuff
00:13:722 (7) - This is waaaay too fast, slow it down http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/118936
00:24:694 (1) - Same as above
00:51:694 (7) - Unsnapped slider end! http://puu.sh/3E2d
01:31:551 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - Cant see the circles nor their approach circles due to circles blending with background video, color change this combo
Ok never mind ill just tell you to remap this diff, the patterns dont make any sense to me (and other BATs), the speed ups dont even fit the music, and im not even sure if the map fits the music since all i see is notes randomly placed everwhere along the grid with random spacing changes that make it so impossible to read X_X

[Hyper]
00:48:008 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - I dunno but it doesnt make any sense to me that the 1/4s have farther spacing than the 1/2s that's counter-intuitive.
Well this is the best diff in this mapset, good job Natteke!

[Hard]
00:57:265 (7,8,9) - Might as well just finish the stream

[Normal]
Why are you using 0.5x-0.6x Spacing on the easiest diff of the mapset? im sorry but i strongly disagree with this
01:16:465 (2) - Dont use short kick sliders on the easiest diff
01:41:151 (6) - Dont use these kind of sliders on the easiest diff
01:42:865 (1) - The hitburst is covering the SLOW APPROACH CIRCLE so it's hard to tell exactly when to hit this note
Topic Starter
soulfear

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Another]
Spacing is way too big, it's just non-sense speedy stuff
00:13:722 (7) - This is waaaay too fast, slow it down http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/118936
00:24:694 (1) - Same as above
00:51:694 (7) - Unsnapped slider end! http://puu.sh/3E2d fixed
01:31:551 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - Cant see the circles nor their approach circles due to circles blending with background video, color change this combo fixed
Ok never mind ill just tell you to remap this diff, the patterns dont make any sense to me (and other BATs), the speed ups dont even fit the music, and im not even sure if the map fits the music since all i see is notes randomly placed everwhere along the grid with random spacing changes that make it so impossible to read X_X

[Hyper]
00:48:008 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - I dunno but it doesnt make any sense to me that the 1/4s have farther spacing than the 1/2s that's counter-intuitive.
Well this is the best diff in this mapset, good job Natteke!

[Hard]
00:57:265 (7,8,9) - Might as well just finish the stream

[Normal]
Why are you using 0.5x-0.6x Spacing on the easiest diff of the mapset? im sorry but i strongly disagree with this
01:42:865 (1) - The hitburst is covering the SLOW APPROACH CIRCLE so it's hard to tell exactly when to hit this note
rrtyui

Sakura Hana wrote:

[Normal]
lol

done
Download: wa. remixed celas - Gin no Kaze (soulfear) [Normal].osu
Topic Starter
soulfear
uploaded,please recheck all.
Shiirn
why do you disrespect the composers of the music by mapping like this
really, the only reason anyone should ever download this map is because natteke did something in it

modding in a few

general
video is distracting and horrible
you only made 1 diff? i'm not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing, but i'm not sure about its rankability
why is the preview time at a random point in the song that doesn't really fit?
the gray combo color looks ugly

shiirn wrote:

Stick to the one naming convention? having both normal/hard and hyper/another makes no sense since hyper and hard are supposed to be relatively equal in terms of difficulty. Besides, deen's Normal plays like an Easy and the Hard is more like a Normal, so go Beginner / Standard as difficulty names?
holy crap same as Fracture i didn't even need to change anything wahahaha
EDIT: oh wait this is lesjuh's fault. YOU FAIL LESJUH

normal
this is an easy
00:56:237 (1) - what is the point of the timing sections

Hard
crappy ass HP drain and OD just to make the star rating lower haha
00:18:522 (1,2,3,4,5) - nazi - crappy pentagon
00:52:122 (1,2,3,4,1) - ^even worse
00:53:837 (2,3,4,1) - at least try to make the patterns look pretty
00:57:265 (7,8,9) - why'd you stop the circle that was actually halfway decent
01:07:551 (2,3,4,5,6) - more awkward patterns
01:18:694 (1) - remove newcombo
01:25:551 (5) - either stack under the end of 3 and make it hard to read or make it below 4 so it's not messed up
01:27:437 (1,2,3,4) - line these up so they make a nice cross rather than 3 and 4 being rather awkwardly off-center? you don't need to stick directly to 1.0x spacing the entire time, 1.1 or something won't kill anyone

Hyper by Natteke the only difficulty worth my time modding
NO PROBLEMS \o/

Another - time to get my hands dirty, since you used alot of copy+paste badly in your map i will use lots of copy+paste in my mod
Circles: 540 Sliders: 59
^i can understand why you hate sliders since you suck at making them, but those get better with practice, practice, practice! \o/

00:04:122 (9,1) - antijump is unintuitive
beginning section - varying from stacks to large jumps makes for very awkward playing and generally no fun. Make more interesting patterns.
00:10:637 (1,2,3) - why do you return to where 1 is after 2? boring, nonsensical.
00:12:351 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - increased spacing does slightly make sense, however, the pattern makes none whatsoever. Make this into a pretty star?
00:13:722 (7) - what a waste of space, slider is way too fast and with an unstacked and un-synced note at the end
00:20:580 (1,2,3) - why do you return to where 1 is after 2? boring, nonsensical.
00:21:437 (2,3,4) - why do you return to where 2 is after 3? boring, nonsensical.
00:21:951 (1,2) - you need to learn how to have 1/4 slide combos intuitive. This doesn't work.
00:22:980 (5,6,7) - why do you return to where 5 is after 6? boring, nonsensical.
00:24:694 (1,2) - oh ye gods it actually ends with the note at the end. still way too fast.
00:33:265 (1,2,3) - why do you return to where 1 is after 2? boring, nonsensical.
00:31:894 (6) - place so that the distance between it and the previous and next combos are the same?
00:43:380 (7,8) - having 8 at the start of 7 makes for very hard sightreading.
00:45:608 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - normally i love streams that curve like this, but overlapping them like this is a rather bad idea.
00:47:408 (3,4,5,6) - why do you return to where 4 is after 5? boring, nonsensical. and the spacing is huge on this one, what the nugget
00:51:008 (2) - the sound of the beat is on the red tick bro, move 1/4 left plz
00:51:951 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - these look hideous
00:53:494 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - these look hideous
00:54:865 (1,2,3,4) - these look hideous
00:55:551 (1,2,3,4) - these look hideous
00:56:751 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - these are hard to read since they hop from one spot to the next while also having stacks and well
00:57:951 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - i'm a big fan of bounceback streams, but this one is just cruel. Make 4 a bit less of a turn from 1.
00:58:808 - you like overmapping, why isnt there a note here and the next 1/4 cuz there are beats there
00:59:322 - you like overmapping, why isnt there a note here cuz there are beats there
01:02:922 (9) - new combo
01:05:665 (6) - new combo
01:09:437 (11) - it's very hard to read a 1/2 that's 8 pixels away from the previous note and 100 away from the next one with the same time between them...
01:14:408 (1) - you start getting into "retarded-level jumps" here, ignoring the fact that the streams make no sense
01:15:608 (4) - and it just gets worse
01:16:465 (1) - and then you antijump
01:17:151 (1) - then go back to big jumps
01:17:837 (1,2,3,4) - then you use your signature "straight 1/4 sliders all over the place fuwaaaaaa" thingy
01:19:894 (1,2,3,4) - these look hideous
The Section After That - the spacing and movement is alright, but there's no flow. You randomly move your mouse around and this makes it entirely based off sightreading where the next note is. That makes the map barely musical at all.
01:39:780 (1) - badly placed at the end
01:40:122 (3,4,1) - now, this is a good example of why your jumps suck. From 1 to 3, the player has to move at relatively small angles. 10->40 degrees off center max. But from 4 to 1, they need to make an almost 180 degree turn - which is worse than an actual 180 since they need to veer off course when returning rather than going straight back and forth.
01:42:008 (8) - jumps during 1/8 sliders are a baaaaaaaaaad idea
01:42:351 (1) - the next note being waaaaay over there doesn't help either

y u bubble dis lezjuh

OH GOD WHY CAN'T I STOP FINDING CRAP edit #6
Topic Starter
soulfear
No,thank you 8-)
spboxer3
No,thank you 8-)
DeeN
oh god

No,thank you 8-)
S o r d a
No,thank you
and *cool*
dNextGen
LOL 8-)
yeahyeahyeahhh

dNextGen wrote:

LOL 8-)
GET THIS BUG OFF MY SCREEN!

* fur Hyper♥
ziin
This is all you have to do:

[general]
00:58:637 - reset metronome on all diffs (add an uninherited timing point).

[normal]
AR/OD/HP +2 or call it easy. It's pretty silly to make a 1.5 star map, give it AR/OD/HP/CS 3 and call it "normal". The only reason AImod calls it normal is because of the spinners.
_Kiva
Star for [No thank you]
Shiirn
Disrespect out of a lack of ability is just as bad as malignant disrespect.

I don't mind soulfear. I'm not going to say I dislike him since I don't know him, I only know his mapping. And his mapping is....something I disapprove of, at least.

Also, unless i'm mistaken, you seem to think sakura asked me to mod. She didn't. In fact, it was a chinese mapper~ who is probably sick of your little clique.

soulfear wrote:

Your style seems to be randomly placing notes all over the place in a pattern that makes sense only to you. I can respect that. That is how you have decided to map. However, this style does not aesthetically meet the requirements expected of a ranked map. Thus, you'll need to adapt your style a bit if you want to be respected as a mapper. Even though the staff do not technically have rules against this type of thing, the community in general will not like you for it.

I repeat. I respect your "style" as it is, but it is aesthetically extremely unpleasing. Try to make it look nice as well as play well?

I'm not attacking you, here. It's an honest suggestion to make your maps not only play well, but look fucking awesome. If you need pointers, glance over at natteke's diff.
winber1

Kanon wrote:

For a experienced player, his map is fun to play and very cool. That's enough to prove he is a good mapper.
yes, i find this diff fun too. and i have always liked his maps.

I will not say anything else, since it's obviously not gonna go anywhere. that's just my opinion. anyways...

fun map :3

8-)
lkp
nice rhythm :)
star~
peppy
Cleaned up this thread.

Action taken: deleted any post with negative energy. permanent ban soulfear's proxy/multi-account.

accept or politely decline people's mods, but don't cry over it. especially if it is not your map.
Wishy
Star yeah!!!!XD!!!!

ya!!!!
JJfly_old
Yeah,star~
KRZY
Testplayed Another, and liked the difficulty very much. Spacing was not a problem, although I can see why one would point it out in the modding process. I especially liked the sped-up sliders, very appropriate considering the music.

Now that my post is not short and I have added something constructive to the map, I will star and end my post.
Rigeru_old

KRZY wrote:

Testplayed Another, and liked the difficulty very much. Spacing was not a problem, although I can see why one would point it out in the modding process. I especially liked the sped-up sliders, very appropriate considering the music.

Now that my post is not short and I have added something constructive to the map, I will star and end my post.

yeah BMS style...
DeeN
last post

a simple mod for <Another>

00:10:808 (2,3) - 多数人会跟着音按然后这里理解慢一拍 试着换成silder如何?

00:12:008 (7,8) - ^

00:21:265 (1,2,3,4) - 去掉4 把3定在1的位置

00:27:437 (3,4) - 发狂段落之前的先短silder代替如何? 到这里为止 - 00:34:980

00:57:951 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - 间距还是这个但是按照弧度来如何?

everybody who played BMS must know what is shit BMS(like tatsh style XXXXX 全押全押全押 16分连弹连弹连弹 and so on)

what is crazy BMS(發狂段位)

i dont need u to tell me this is osu that is BMS i just do an analogy

learn how 2 play is more important than complain here

to someone:
或許你不喜歡他 他也不喜歡他 但是這不代表你可以讓他出來你自己躲後面偷著樂
液我是有個超小的黨派? 加上我就三個人 三個基本上快要AFK的老人天天傻逼呵呵的自己做圖自己玩了
LL只是我的朋友 他玩IIDX 我也玩 他幫過我 我幫過他

and my mistake,sorry for previous post

i do really sorry

so let's stop blahblah

help this map XD and if u dont like this map,just go away.if u dont like this mapper,just go away
KRZY
I was testing how many characters I needed to be able to post, and afterwards realized that I cannot delete posts written in the beatmap forums. Ignore this post and proceed.
Shiki_nyan
加油啦 这张图我也非常喜欢 原来还想找你要太鼓的……
STAR
:)
Lesjuh

Shiirn wrote:

EDIT: oh wait this is lesjuh's fault. YOU FAIL LESJUH
I missed some important things such as an unsnapped object and have been notified about it. I'll be more attentive in the future about these things. The things you mention are mainly personal opinions. I also don't think everything in this map fits but if the mapper wishes to map like that and it's his style I'm not going to ruin that for him. The players can do that by giving it a low score or anything. I have modded many of soulfears maps and given him feedback many times but he's been mapping in the same messy style ever since, his choice. Any many players actually do like his maps.

Oh and soulfear I'm not going to mod and rebubble it. Too many people disagree with me and it'd just get popped again.
JJfly_old
I don't agree with you.If you play other games like IIDX or something else,can you complain about the songs like mei or which is made by taka or some songs of bad notes?the things you can do is only do more pratices,or you are not be able to play that diff,at last I don't think this map is bad notes.
Doomsday
Revived! (posting because it regraved itself when I revived it yesterday. just being sure)
JJfly_old
I really want this can be ranked.
arien666
[Normal]
I wonder why this diff's Preview Time is different orz

[Hard]
01:40:290 (1) - [Suggestion] Start from 01:40:461 ???

[Hyper]
00:04:804 (1) - [Nazi] Move 1 grid left to make (1,2,3) same distance?
00:57:261 (1,2,1) - Dunno but quick move on [Hard] would not be good imo.

Whatever :3 :3 :3

orz
Topic Starter
soulfear

arien666 wrote:

[Normal]
I wonder why this diff's Preview Time is different orz ------fixed

[Hard]
01:40:290 (1) - [Suggestion] Start from 01:40:461 ??? ------fixed

[Hyper]
00:04:804 (1) - [Nazi] Move 1 grid left to make (1,2,3) same distance? ------want to keep it
00:57:261 (1,2,1) - Dunno but quick move on [Hard] would not be good imo. ------want to keep it

Whatever :3 :3 :3

orz
Thxxxxxx
abalee
Hard:
01:01:890 (5,6) - spacing?
01:06:690 (x) - add a note?

Another:
這個diff.可以再弄一次嗎?
如果你覺得做成這樣也行我倒是不反對,反正沒有error.
Topic Starter
soulfear

abalee wrote:

Hard:
01:01:890 (5,6) - spacing?
01:06:690 (x) - add a note? 後來打了幾次,感覺這個NOTE太突然,還是不加了...
Another:
這個diff.可以再弄一次嗎? 改了點地方,就這樣吧.
如果你覺得做成這樣也行我倒是不反對,反正沒有error.
麻煩了~
abalee
主要是覺得Another下得有點簡單 :<
AngelHoney
相比之前的一些map 的確是好簡單哎0.0;
rrtyui
go~
Topic Starter
soulfear
謝謝ABA~
spboxer3

abalee wrote:

主要是覺得Another下得有點簡單 :<
...D:
Doomsday
Just had a look through this. Admittedly, I don't like the Another difficulty, and there is no escaping that many others don't like it either, but others do like it, as seen in this thread, and one must think of the whole, not just the part. There's nothing technically stopping it from being ranked apart from a lot of hate, and that's not really technical at all. It's the mapping equivalent of Marmite, and as such, Another is fine. the other difficulties looked solid, and I have no qualms with them. Lookin' good to me.

But there is one thing stopping me: The normal seems more like a Easy+, and the hard is more like an hard+. To me, this feels like it goes Easy+ / Hard+ / Insane / Insane, and that doesn't work for me. If this had a difficulty to go between Normal and Hard, I would be fine with it

I won't pop the bubble, but if you can make one more difficulty to go between Normal and hard, call me and I will happily recheck it for you. 8-) (and I won't be really late this time!)
Topic Starter
soulfear
Added.
Doomsday
That'll do methinks. A bit hard, but it just needed something to plug that gap.

Rebubbled!
show more