forum

CELLON. - Virtual mode [Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
celerih
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on July 23, 2017 at 11:22:28 AM

Artist: CELLON.
Title: Virtual mode
Source: BMS
Tags: DRUM STEP drumstep BOFU 2016 Fighters Kujinn JBHyperion Silent TheArchist
BPM: 191
Filesize: 5143kb
Play Time: 02:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extreme (5.92 stars, 613 notes)
  2. Gabe's Easy (1.46 stars, 94 notes)
  3. Hyperion's Rain (4.12 stars, 488 notes)
  4. Kujinn's Hard (2.98 stars, 210 notes)
Download: CELLON. - Virtual mode
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Beatmap #13

W A R N I N G !
After the
Beep Beep Beep ... Beep Beep Beep ... Beep Beep Beep Boop Boop ...
Beep Beep Beep Shkrkkr Shkrkkr ... Beep Beep Beep Shkrkkr Shkrkkr Shkrkkr ...
Beep Beep Beep Shkrkkr Shkrkkr Shkrkkr Shkrkkr ...
Beep Beep Beep Shkrkkr Shkrkkr Shkrkkr Shkrkkr Shkrkkr
prepare for the stream section

Easy by Gabe
Normal by me (WIP)
Hard by Kujinn
Insane by me (WIP)
Rain by JBHyperion
Another by Kin (WIP)
Extra by Realazy (WIP)
Overdose by ??? (WIP) CWC pls
Extreme by me

Banner by VezAgera
Hitsounds by (this could be you!)

pkk
just some quick stuff I wanted to point out

1. 00:31:421 (1,2) - o VELR PLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP this overlap could look nicer, why don't you try stacking the slider tails and see how that looks
    Also this slider is pretty neat, but if you think the shape could be better then maybe add some more curves to give the slider more depth/complexity (if your intention was to make it simple then disregard this)

2. 00:43:358 (4,4) - 00:53:410 (1,4) - you can NC these to indicate a change in the music/change in sound, I think it would be pretty cool
  3. 01:07:311 (4) - might look nicer if you move this to x460 y272.
  4. 01:25:452 - I think it could be cool to map these two but have them unstacked from the previous 3 circles, it would accentuate the music well
  5. 01:26:709 - same here, I think you can add a circle to map that sound. The music is getting more intense/more sounds are being added so I think you should reflect that in your mapping as well. That would be cool to play imo !! (At 01:30:478 - you can add some 1/4 sliders or something that wud be cool 2 lo lo l l121)

no kds, have fun mapping!
Topic Starter
celerih

pkk wrote:

just some quick stuff I wanted to point out

1. 00:31:421 (1,2) - o VELR PLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP this overlap could look nicer, why don't you try stacking the slider tails and see how that looks I did an overlap but with another place on the slider
    Also this slider is pretty neat, but if you think the shape could be better then maybe add some more curves to give the slider more depth/complexity (if your intention was to make it simple then disregard this) The sound on which the slider is is pretty basic, there isn't much happening so I kept the slider pretty simple for that

2. 00:43:358 (4,4) - 00:53:410 (1,4) - you can NC these to indicate a change in the music/change in sound, I think it would be pretty cool Done and I did it in one more place where it fit
  3. 01:07:311 (4) - might look nicer if you move this to x460 y272. I agree, done
  4. 01:25:452 - I think it could be cool to map these two but have them unstacked from the previous 3 circles, it would accentuate the music well done
  5. 01:26:709 - same here, I think you can add a circle to map that sound. The music is getting more intense/more sounds are being added so I think you should reflect that in your mapping as well. That would be cool to play imo !! I added a circle to that sound (At 01:30:478 - you can add some 1/4 sliders or something that wud be cool 2 lo lo l l121) I didn't here since these sounds don't really fit what I'm mapping in this section

no kds, have fun mapping!
I kd'ed because I want to spite you
SYAHME
Download the maps just to take the BG, haha jk
Aurele
update ta map :(
Topic Starter
celerih

Gabe wrote:

update ta map :(
Done (:

I'll be getting to this set once Darumasan is ranked and my next STD map is completed

To Do List:
-Finish Normal
-Finish Insane
-Add GDers to the tags
-Hitsounds
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.