forum

I had a strange dream last night.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shellghost
I had a nightmare that i was a medic in a closed room full of like five pyros.
Bunnrei
i had a dream
i beat cookiezi in a map
FisHie_old
Here's a little story of mine:
I used to have this nightmare when I was little where I was stuck in a black room/space.
Then a small glimmer of light appeared and a voice inside my head told me to pile up mats.
And then there were mats falling down from the sky and I was piling them up as fast as I could.
Always woke up in a sweat even though it wasn't scary at all.
Strange stuff, strange stuff..
Firo Prochainezo
In this dream, I was 12 years old. I found this site about pedophilia and they asked me what's my favorite sex theme. Of course, I didn't knew about any of them, so I just put the most interesting sounding one "anal gang rape". They anally gang raped me.
Vext_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

In this dream, I was 12 years old. I found this site about pedophilia and they asked me what's my favorite sex theme. Of course, I didn't knew about any of them, so I just put the most interesting sounding one "anal gang rape". They anally gang raped me.
...Go on...
Jordan
I was playing Minecraft griefing some servers then someone told me "Shoot the lava with your water"

... I always do weird dreams.
Bunnrei
I was playing a beatmap in Osu!, i became #1 on that map.
Yuzeyun
I had a dream
I saw a bat at 5:32am, then I woke up, it was 5:33am.

What the hell bats are doing around me ? D:
Hamuko

_Gezo_ wrote:

I had a dream
I saw a bat at 5:32am, then I woke up, it was 5:33am.

What the hell bats are doing around me ? D:
Modding your stuff
Ivan813
May be you just ate too much before sleeping or something ._.
Dusalty
I had a dream about having a dream.
NoHitter
Anyone else have those strange "dream within a dream within a dream, etc." dreams?
Vext_old
Best dream ever last night, a bunch of osu! people were playing Brawl and on the last match when I won, Lizzehb started screaming for no reason. So I went "Oh my god why is she screaming and why is it getting so annoying!?" Then I woke up and icarly was on tv and Miranda Cosgrove was screaming at something. The lesson here is Lizzehb is secretly Miranda Cosgrove... I think.
GladiOol

NoHItter wrote:

Anyone else have those strange "dream within a dream within a dream, etc." dreams?
Sounds like Xzibit has come inside your dreams.
Or Leonardo di Caprio trying to plant an inception~
Ephemeral

GladiOol wrote:

NoHItter wrote:

Sounds like Xzibit has come inside your dreams.
Or Leonardo di Caprio trying to plant an inception~

N, rein de rein Nno, je ne rteetgre rein Ni le bin q'oun m'a fiat Ni le mla, tot ça ms't bein éagl Nno, rin de rn Nno, je ne reege rein Cet p, bylaa, oliué Je me fos du paé Aevc mes ssvireu, ja'i aumlé le feu Mes csghiarn, mes paslri, je na'i puls bseion du'x Byéleaas les amsu, ac lures tmolors Béeays por tjosu, je rarpes à zo N, rn de rin No, je ne rtgree rin Ni le bein qu'n m'a fat Ni le ma, tuot ça me't bein éagl No, rein de rein Nno, je ne rttreee rin Car ma vie car mes jieos A'ruhuodju, ça cnocmmee aevc toi
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

Vext wrote:

Best dream ever last night, a bunch of osu! people were playing Brawl and on the last match when I won, Lizzehb started screaming for no reason. So I went "Oh my god why is she screaming and why is it getting so annoying!?" Then I woke up and icarly was on tv and Miranda Cosgrove was screaming at something. The lesson here is Lizzehb is secretly Miranda Cosgrove... I think.
Awww but her face looks like a ninja turtle.
J U D G E
I almost never dream :D.

Which is very satisfying.
Yuzeyun

J U D G E wrote:

I almost never dream :D.

Which is very satisfying.
Which is quite normal since when I wake up I'm never hungry
I should stop using Dream Eater. (inb4 pokemon)
Lilac
Possibly might cosplay as Merry Nightmare...

...No dream (that I can remember), sorry guys.
Corin
LUCID DREAMING FTW!
Valyou
For some reason I always dream about getting something I've wanted lots.
I HATE THEM SO MUCH THEY FEEL SO REAL THEN I WAKE UP AND THEY'RE NOT AND I JUST WANNA RIP THEIR GUTS OUT AND TELL EACH OF THE DREAM'S GUTS PERSONALLY THAT I HATE THEM TO TINY TINY ITSY BITSY BITS!
Hamuko

Valyou wrote:

For some reason I always dream about getting something I've wanted lots.
I HATE THEM SO MUCH THEY FEEL SO REAL THEN I WAKE UP AND THEY'RE NOT AND I JUST WANNA RIP THEIR GUTS OUT AND TELL EACH OF THE DREAM'S GUTS PERSONALLY THAT I HATE THEM TO TINY TINY ITSY BITSY BITS!
Well they're your dreams.
So it's your fault.
Esupanitix
I also had a strange dream last night.

It was where I was stupid enough to not notice that I was walking on one of those Optical Illusion staircases (You know, the one that goes up/down in an infinite loop), and since there was a giant pillar blocking view of the rest of the stairs, I had no damn idea that I was going nowhere.

Pipe dreams are funny.
Sinistro
The other night I dreamt that I was in a kind of army and/or in a war, and while I was in a public bathroom stall I encountered a purple dragon slithering around a plate. I then got a fork and proceeded to jab it into the dragon's eye sockets and head with such viciousness that the skull split and the brain was exposed. I continued to stab unabated, and thick purple...I guess blood? oozed.

I've never had such a violent dream before.
Wojjan

Sinistro wrote:

The other night I dreamt that I was in a kind of army and/or in a war, and while I was in a public bathroom stall I encountered a purple dragon slithering around a plate. I then got a fork and proceeded to jab it into the dragon's eye sockets and head with such viciousness that the skull split and the brain was exposed. I continued to stab unabated, and thick purple...I guess blood? oozed.

How is the war related?

yes you heard me i will not stop until all your dreams make at least as much sensse as nancy drew mystery stories
ViktorySpine
i had a strange dream last night i was standing in a court room suddenly rainbow dash phoenix write and link appeared and i was charged with murder for killing gannondorf in ocarina of time twas a weird one
Shellghost

ShadowSpine wrote:

i had a strange dream last night i was standing in a court room suddenly rainbow dash phoenix write and link appeared and i was charged with murder for killing gannondorf in ocarina of time twas a weird one
And then you returned the sword to turn back time in order to escape the conviction, right?
Tatsuo
Well this one time, I was sitting around, talking with muffin (I have no idea how he got there in the first place). We were just relaxing and talking, munching down on some delicious bacon, when muffin had the urge to stand up and explode. The bastard told me he would brb, and just spontaniously exploded. I stared at the smoldering crater that he left and just laughed. I have no idea why that was funny, but it was. I woke up in a good mood because of that. Thank you muffin for giving me a good day lol
Hamuko
I had this dream where I was Gcode's maid and it was fun.
Gcode

Teta wrote:

I had this dream where I was Gcode's maid and it was fun.
Mismagius

Sinistro wrote:

I kinda feel bad for him. He was a nice cousin.
Esupanitix

Sinistro wrote:

Dragons slither?
Shellghost
I slept for about 3 hours and managed to dream that the world ran out of coffee, causing people to turn into zombies.
ViktorySpine

Shellghost wrote:

ShadowSpine wrote:

And then you returned the sword to turn back time in order to escape the conviction, right?
no then shortly after master chief cam in wth the energy sword i had the master sword in hand and a fought to the death i saw master chiefs face he is william shatner
Cowcom
I once had a dream where I was given a blue pendant that represented water and there were a bunch of other pendants that represented other elements. Then this guy that kinda looked like serious from harry potter stole it and I had to punch him in the face to get it back, it was really weird....
Jarby
Last night, I dreamed that I was in a foreign desert environment and I was at a stall watching an elderly man with a turban perform a song with a strange wood instrument which sounded something like a clarinet with a split reed and a trumpet. It had quite an unusual sound to it. More importantly, the melody he was playing was so elegant and beautiful, but I had never heard it before. Normally when I hear unknown music in dreams, it's far too complicated and diverse for me to remember and notate it the following morning no matter how brilliant it is, but this was different. I definitely had a chance here.

So I woke myself up. I sang the melody to myself several times over and then I crashed suddenly. When I woke up again, I couldn't remember a thing about it. I'm not even sure if my initial awakening and rehearsal was actually a conscious thing and not a part of my dream. It's frustrating. These sorts of dreams like to taunt me when I'm most vulnerable. I've never been able to imagine a melody consciously as wonderful as one that I've experienced in a dream.
Hamuko
I dreamed that I was a girl.
It was fun.
Lilac
I wish I had dreams like that... D:
f e a r
I dreamt I was a panda, it was cool.
Firo Prochainezo
Once again, I dreamed that I was getting raped.

I am getting used to this.
show more