forum

I had a strange dream last night.

posted
Total Posts
show more
OzzyOzrock

Backfire wrote:

I usually have some dreams about osu!, but it's me playing.

This one time however, I remember being in the chatrooms and everyone hated me and was shunning me and threatened to kill me.
Im not sure...I have some odd dreams.
not a dream lol

I wish I wrote down my dreams. Or at least remembered them.
jjrocks

iMuffin wrote:

awww no one has dreams about me even when they involve most of the osu community

also i have weird dreams but i don't really want to say them
(they involve sex)
Shiirn

jjrocks wrote:

iMuffin wrote:

awww no one has dreams about me even when they involve most of the osu community

(they involve sex)
wet dreams are best dreams
iMuffin

jjrocks wrote:

iMuffin wrote:

(they involve sex)
actually the ones i am thinking of don't involve sex
peppercatastrop
I almost have no dream
tastelikecoke
I had a dream where strangeprogram, Patchouli Knowledge and Saitama2000 and a lot more random names were making a collab on Beatmania IIDX Stream and Jump Compilation and posted it on Osu! forum. And it's 30 minutes long, probably.
Lybydose
I have a recurring dream in which I wake up and either the electricity is off, or my alarm clock is flashing as if the electricity had gone off sometime while I was sleeping and recently come back on.

I then almost immediately wake up for real.
Shellghost
During the end of my dreams anyone i am talking to or is in my vicinity at the time starts beeping.
Sinistro
Last night I saw that I were in England and had briefly met a stranger in a train, yet decided to go watch an odd horse race with him. The race was on a short stretch of railway track that was pretty high above the ground. Somehow we ended up sitting on the edges of the track, risking falling to the ground below or trampled by the incoming horses. Turns out it wasn't the actual race but an exhibition of the participants, and the horses were more like ponies in size.

Later on I found a policeman and explained to him all the above and then my acquaintance from earlier arrived on one of those old timey things with a lever you pump up and down to move along the tracks and me and the policeman started yelling at him that he was going the wrong way. The policeman was very sad and we suspected something major had happened, but then I woke up.

--
Recently I saw that I was with some people exploring a deserted house only snatched by some guys and forced to work in a very long bench, engraving hebrew characters in grains of rice (later in the dream I was supposed to engrave them in crappily glazed and painted ceramic souvenirs from Rome instead). I was thinking of calling my parents and telling them that next time they see a crappy tourist souvenir it may be my work, which made me realise that the kidnappers most likely had taken away my cell phone. Just as I was getting anxious that they'd get mad with worry over not being able to contact me, I woke up and was disoriented for a couple of seconds trying to make sense of why I was lying on a bed.
TBTE

Noobita wrote:

Lizzehb wrote:

For some reason the black one was the largest and the white ones didn't like the black one.
Racist.
Backfire

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Backfire wrote:

I usually have some dreams about osu!, but it's me playing.

This one time however, I remember being in the chatrooms and everyone hated me and was shunning me and threatened to kill me.
Im not sure...I have some odd dreams.
not a dream lol
Im not sure why you insist on being one mean mother fucker, but whatever you say. Im sorry for having everyone hate me and threaten to kill me. Thats, wellp, that's some shit bro.
Vext_old
Damn you Lizzehb, now you're influencing mine.

Forget how it started but Lizzehb and I ended up killing a guy and stealing his truck so we could get to Mcdonalds to join a protest that was demanding they give us food for free, but when we got there Mcdonalds had called the cops on everyone so Lizzehb panicked and made me keep driving. The only problem was for some reason everything in the truck was misplaced and I couldn't find the brakes so naturally the only thing you can do in that situation is drive faster! So I speed down the road narrowly dodging cars until I notice it's a 1 way street and we're going the wrong way. So I veer off the road into a neighborhood in the scuzzy ghetto until we finally stop, so Lizzehb starts freaking out going "Oh god we need to hide the body and get rid of our fingerprints and ditch the truck!" (because apparently the body was still in the truck). So we head around trying to find a spot to dump the body. The problem being Lizzehb won't stop talking and keeps griping about it being a lot of work. So while climbing a fence Lizzehb starts going "HURGH" to pull herself up followed by "NNNNGGGUUUUUUUU- GU- GU- GU- GU- GU- GU- GU- GU- GU- GU- GU- GU- GU- GU- GU-" and then I woke up to my tv on having froze on someone saying something in an endless "GU- GU- GU-" loop.
Shiirn
I had one of my pain-dreams last night.

I unconsciously immediately forget them since they're bloody horrific and i'd like to keep my sanity, thanks, but I remember waking up almost screaming like a little girl feeling like my left hip and spine were on fire (and i'm someone who broke three fingers without too much fuss) which scared the crap out of the cat...

Strangely enough, these dreams usually precede something very good happening.
Vext_old

Shiirn wrote:

I had one of my pain-dreams last night.

I unconsciously immediately forget them since they're bloody horrific and i'd like to keep my sanity, thanks, but I remember waking up almost screaming like a little girl feeling like my left hip and spine were on fire (and i'm someone who broke three fingers without too much fuss) which scared the crap out of the cat...

Strangely enough, these dreams usually precede something very good happening.
Reminds me of my night terrors lol I still remember waking up and seeing someone standing i nthe corner of my room and just sitting there petrified for about 15 mins before I turned the light on and it vanished. Glad I rarely get them lately.
Cyclohexane
I rarely have nightmares (very little things scare me) but holy crap when they're here I know I'm not sleeping for the whole night. Why? Because those fuckers keep restarting every time I fall asleep, there's no way to deal with them, they're always back.

There's also dreams were I get frustrated to the maximum. I can't really give an example off-hand, but when I wake up I'm in a horrible mood, that's what I know.

And then there are the good dreams which I never remember and/or never make any sense whatsoever.
Rantai
I once had a dream where I attended a funny and entertaining comedy show.

I laughed out loud pretty hard at one of the jokes and woke up to realise I was still in my lecture that was going over deaths from cancer and how to treat it professionally. Not the best day of my life.
iMuffin
i just had a dream where i fought of a child molester, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY??

it was pretty awesome though because i kicked him in the throat.
J U D G E
Some cool dreams you guys have, i almost never dream :D.
Sleep Powder
I guess my "Post your dreams here" thread doesn't need to be necro'd thrice.

I had a dream where MLP was voiced by sexy male voices and all the original characters.
Some made-up episode where Twilight started acting like a dog and everyone had super powers similar to Care Bears.
Vext_old

animask wrote:

sexy male Care Bears.
This is all I saw. I like where this is going.
HeadHunterX
I had a dream where Colonel Sanders took over the world... EPIC!!!
Hamuko
I had a Portal Gun and killed everyone in my city using it.
Then flooded the city.
Then drived a car to the next city.
Then took a plane to USA.
Killed everyone.
Then went to the moon and found Wheatley and the Space Core.
ba ba ba ba space gotta go to space ba ba ba here comes the space cops ba ba ba
jjrocks
The following was taken from my phone:

I moved to china and tried to get used but I wanted to learn chinese,I went to tHis place and went to the bathroom and there were two tigers

End of dream

I don't know what I was thinking at the time...
Shellghost

jjrocks wrote:

tried to get used
wat
Fabi
I once dreamed that Earth exploded and after that I was watching the galaxy as another perspective like the Third Eye lol.
LaceWingfield
lol, my dream is reality xD
Corin
Last night I dreamt that I got stabbed in the collarbone and I was bleeding to death asking people for help but they just ignored me and walked on...

\o/
Shellghost
In primary school i remember i had a dream where a volcano erupted in the school or something, slowly flooding the place with lava.

And the teachers were trying to kill all the students
Azure_Kite
I had a dream where I was in the sky, kinda floating, not exactly flying.

Anyways, I went through a cloud and realised I was falling. My arms flailing, I had nothing to hold onto as I hit solid ground, but it was OK. I landed in a tree. I recall breaking every branch I hit on the way down, but it stopped me from dying, in any case.
thelewa
I had a dream that there were good new ranked maps. Then I realized that it was impossible and woke up, and a new KIRBY Mix had gotten ranked. Worst day of my life.
Nekoroll
I just woke up from a bad dream right now and my right shoulder is in a lot of pain.

It involved getting close to Rokodo and in mid-hug, pierces my shoulder with a sharp metal nail file. I fought him off up till I could take the nail file away from him and tried to escape from him in various rooms of my house. He got my brother, who was drunk at the time, to try and kill me too because I trusted him enough to unlock the door to the room that I finally found shelter in because it had a lock.

I have these bad dreams every month where I wake up with immense pain in that area. I'd have to admit that I'm rather distraught. Way to try and kill me, Rokodo. :cry:
doIIy
x
Shellghost
I had this nightmare where everyone made posts using orange text.
Hamuko

Shellghost wrote:

I had this nightmare where everyone made posts using orange text.
I had the same nightmare.

And i dreamt with poisonchan. Can't say what happened in it.
Maxer00
Dream - lots of yugioh cards in a truck by my house.
After dream,reality - no cards.
(LOL, I forgot I have my own deck)
Pizzicato
had a dream last night. it's a door being opened up in front of me. I came in, then i woke up. idk what that means :\
Bunnrei
i had a weird dream last night .i saw a green bottle floating in a canal. ???????
SapphireGhost
I think I had some sort of very strange dream involving a portal gun, some sort of map, a gecko, and other things. All I remember is that I woke up, felt tired, and then fell asleep. The dream then had some sort of satisfying conclusion, and I woke up full of energy. Cool beans, right ~
TBTE
Had a dream that I met Bass-chan, Danneh, Hika, I MET ME (there was a clone of me in the dream :D), -Sekai-, Quarhezha.

we all went to the pizza parler and ordered pizza, where shortly thereafter Bass-chan died of poisoning, I wasn't surprised because i saw my clone do it, then my clone tried to kill me, I got a RPG out of nowhere and blew him up.

Then for some reason Hika was making out with Danneh, then everything around started singing Day -n- Nite, I knew what it was as it is my alarm clock going off, I therefore layed down on the ground where every began looking at me strangely and proceeded to slap the mess out of the ground, eventually I hit something hard and invisible, Day -n- Nite goes off. My dream continues, But after this all i did was be a fatass as -Sekai- looked for Bass, I knew she wasn't ever gonna find him so i told he that he was dead, Then she started crying, I wasn't gonna have all that so i poofed her the hell out of my dream, and then all I remember from then is "JON WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU SLEPT IN TOO LATE" then i wake up :madface:
Hika

animask wrote:

Did Vext look sexy?

Rat symbolizes that you want to be one of his pets, BUT you are afraid to be one.

Black one is Hika.
Why did I just now see this?
show more