squirrelpascals wrote:Hi, nm from my queue, and you get first mod since you actually read the rules lmao• 00:05:605 - If your mapping to the trumpet at 00:05:409 (2,3) - , then I think it would be best to put something here as well to fully express the trumpet notes here
• 00:33:455 (1) - Why does this slider have its own combo? I think i would be better to add this to the next combo instead because this doesn't really follow any of your combo patterns. Same for 01:01:599 (1) - etc, the one note combos just feel pretty out of place. You seem to do this throughout the map though so do you have an explanation?
• 00:34:041 (1) - Since you use two circles for this rhythm at 01:02:087 (4,1,2) - 01:14:694 (1,2) - etc, maybe you should do the same here? It would be more consistent and introduce this rhythm concept more nicely
• 00:37:755 (3,4,5) - This part feels pretty undermapped, it seems like there's much less rhythm density in this patten compared to the rest of this section.
• 00:48:113 (1) - I see your intentions with this slider but I still feel like it skips over a lot that's going on in the music, between the drums (which the sliderticks only weakly represent) and the trumpet. Can you cover some of the rhythm that you skipped or explain why this slider is so long? same reason why the following sliders ignore most sounds. mapping the trumpet and hihat stuff would make things seem overly dense for the one part where bass noise cuts out (plus coolest pattern on the map tbh)
• 00:58:960 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3) - It feels pretty strange how you choose not to use finish hitsounds here because this is a pretty strong part of the song (you used them for 00:30:817 - too)
• 01:12:738 (2) - Random normal sliderslide here
• 01:36:484 (1,2) - This 1/4 spacing feels pretty high to hit accurately, even with slider leniency. It would help to move 2 closer to the sliderend of 1 with how high 1/4 spacing is for everything surrounding this, i dont really think it's all that big
• 01:45:181 - Why the decrease in sv here? If you're trying to show intensity in the song through sv then I think there should be a higher sv here more than anything. Right now it just feels pretty undevexaggerated compared to something like 00:56:713 (1,1,1) -• 00:08:243 (4) - Another slider that skips over a lot in the music, between the trumpet and piano on 00:08:439 - and the piano at 00:08:634 - I feel like you prioritized mapping to the kick too heavily
• 00:10:589 - From here your ncs in this section feel like they don't correlate with the music that well. The combos are 4, 3, 5, 4, 5 and 3 beats long until 00:19:970 - . Can you show a more obvious nc pattern here?
• 00:30:133 (1,2,3) - Why is this spacing so low here? No other spacing similar to this in the map
• 01:30:328 (1,2,3,4,5) - I find it strange how you decide to introduce this tight circle stream shape this late into the map, object placement here feels crowded to your usual linear streams unique trumpety thing gets unique streamy thing
Couldn't find that much else• 00:18:406 (4) - Move the next nc here since you nc every 4 beats but your next note is on a red tick
• 01:09:221 (1,2,1) - vs. 01:34:237 (1,2,1,2) - small inconsistency that doesn't matter much, but i think the first pattern is easier for hard players to play if you want to change the second one
• 01:36:093 (6,7,1) - Spacing looks like it gets quite high here. While it fits the intensity of the song you don't do it throughout this whole part
• 01:40:882 - Remove this kiai time that has no notes in it? did this in e/n too• 00:17:820 - Why is there a gap here? I understand there's no drums here but the music is still continuous here so it feels awkward skipping so much here. bass stuff is discontinuos tho
• 00:28:569 (6,1) - It makes sense how you choose to wait to nc after 8 beats, but I think it would be better to move your ncs to this note because it strongly sounds like a new measure starts here (even if one really doesn't). Plus you used an nc on this note in every other difficulty in the spread lol. Goes for all sliders like this, 00:56:712 (6) - 01:09:221 (6) - etc.
• 01:27:201 (1,2) - I think this spacing here is pretty high. I understand that your slowly increasing the spacing for this pattern (from 01:02:185 (1,2) - and 01:14:693 (1,2) - ) but, when replacing this object with the x1 ds you usually use to place objects, this note can be mistaken to land on the red tick ahead of it [url=https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8504103]like this[/url.] Think it would be better to stick to x1.2 ds here• 00:31:892 (4) - i think making this circle a 1/2 slider instead of a circle would be more beneficia because it would be easier for beginners to read the 1/1 gap from 00:32:087 - to 00:32:478 (1) - Plus, it can well represent the note at 00:32:087 - . Same goes for similar circles, 01:00:035 (4) - 01:12:543 (4) - etc.
• 00:24:660 (3,4) - tiny ds error, reeeee
You executed these concepts and gimmicks really nicely. Call me back