forum

Cant beat 4 stars help me!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SomeDuuude
i have been trying to beat 4 stars for quiet long now if i remember right. i have beated one 4 star but its easy. so can you guys give me some tips of beating those. and also getting the osu! tablet if that helps tell me! :? :)
KupcaH
Play normals and hards.
Banbeucmas

PvPMies wrote:

i have been trying to beat 4 stars for quiet long now if i remember right. i have beated one 4 star but its easy. so can you guys give me some tips of beating those. and also getting the osu! tablet if that helps tell me! :? :)
30 hours of playing, not enough to play 4 star songs
Keep in mind that sometimes the star rating is low (high) not mean that you can pass (fail) it
[Gaia]_old
Holy shit you have a lot of Bs and Cs. Your level is nowhere 4 stars, it's probably 1~2 stars, try having good acc (97%>) on those songs before going to the next level. Just keep playing more and you'll improve. Challenging yourself is good, but you're not doing that, you're playing songs which you can barely pass with really bad accuracy.
Jukkii
Youre not at a level at which you should be playing 4* maps. You should play 1-2* or maybe some low 3* maps. You should also go for FCs more, rather than passes. Shitpasses have no value.

Also getting a tablet wont instantly make you good, you will have to relearn aiming, and it can only help so much, its only better than mice are due to absolute positioning, however the huion 420 is rather small amd lightweight and can move around as you play. I use a huion 420 which is the osu!tablet but without the fancy cover (also its cheaper) (the h420 model has buttons too but those are useless for osu).
Alea
When you have done 2 - 3 * stars maps well then continue to 4*
My Angel Raphi
As with the replies before me, you're not quite ready for 4 star maps yet. Keep practicing 2 and 3 star maps and make sure you can get at least 92.50 accuracy (in my opinion) or mostly A's. Once you've reached the point where 2/3 star maps are too easy and boring, then you can move up to 4 stars.
BastiXBue
i played like everyday 10m-2h its a good tip to play longer and more