forum

Waiting for osu tablets to restock and im very impatient so

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
thedogman
im posting here. hello everyone. i hope the osu tablet is worth it. any idea how long until they restock the store? literally everything is out of stock so i would think soon heheh 8-)
Rilene
dont buy tablet just because you are using for the weeb game
unless if you big bucks to spare away
abraker
mouse can everything
levesterz

abraker wrote:

mouse can everything
Topic Starter
thedogman
$35 isnt big bux :/ but i think playing with a tablet looks really fun. not like I can't always resell it if i decide to quit sometime.
ColdTooth
You posted in off topic, there's your mistake. Also literally any tablet with the appropriate adjusted size is the same as any tablet. Also mouse only works the same as any tablet. Also I'm gay. Also who the hell spends money on stuff. Also I like using the word also. Also my phone can't see transparent text. Also I love eating bricks. Also I'm gay.

Also hi
Rurree

ColdTooth wrote:

You posted in off topic, there's your mistake. Also literally any tablet with the appropriate adjusted size is the same as any tablet. Also mouse only works the same as any tablet. Also I'm gay. Also who the hell spends money on stuff. Also I like using the word also. Also my phone can't see transparent text. Also I love eating bricks. Also I'm gay.

Also hi
hahaha
Alucard
X
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

ColdTooth wrote:

Also hi
there's a reason nobody finds bronies funny
_handholding
You can buy a Huion 420 from amazon, it's the same model as the osu one
ColdTooth

Fser wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Also hi
there's a reason nobody finds bronies funny
There's a reason that I included 0% information about bronies, but thanks anyways for your logical response.
Topic Starter
thedogman

Kisses wrote:

Yes but from the reviews I've read the pen that comes with the Huion 420 is not as nice as the rechargeable one that comes with the official osu! tablet. (plus who buys batteries anyway)
BaraWolf

abraker wrote:

mouse can everything
KatouMegumi
buy xp-pen tablet, same as wacom but much cheaper
Azura-

Kisses wrote:

Stefan

thedogman wrote:

$35 isnt big bux :/
Not everyone is financially blessed. But if you got ze money, then sure do whatever you want.
Rurree
but if u live in the us and have internet im sure $35 ain't that much

but i think op should get the xp pen from amazon instead, it's just $25 and its pen is way better than the huion and osu onee