forum

kamome sano - </emotional> [CatchTheBeat|Osu]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Girl

Yumeno Himiko wrote:

One question on the storyboard, why no tracking circle in the ctb diff but only the std diff?
Also it seems that the tracking circle in the std diff changes color wrongly, e.g.
Both diffs had tracking circles but the sb for the ctb diff ran into numerous problems and thus we decided to remove it completely. The colours are intended to be different by the storyboarder.
Yumeno Himiko

Girl wrote:

Yumeno Himiko wrote:

One question on the storyboard, why no tracking circle in the ctb diff but only the std diff?
Also it seems that the tracking circle in the std diff changes color wrongly, e.g.
Both diffs had tracking circles but the sb for the ctb diff ran into numerous problems and thus we decided to remove it completely. The colours are intended to be different by the storyboarder.
I think I didn't make it clear, I know the tracking circle changes color according to nc changes, but it changes wrongly at some timing points.
Lasse
02:34:319 - 02:35:698 - 02:37:077 - 02:38:457 - etc. should probably go over this part again until 02:45:957 - cause it seems to be missing a lot of claps on the snares

get the sb things cleared up and I can qualify
Storyboarder
sb fixed
Topic Starter
Girl

Lasse wrote:

02:34:319 - 02:35:698 - 02:37:077 - 02:38:457 - etc. should probably go over this part again until 02:45:957 - cause it seems to be missing a lot of claps on the snares

get the sb things cleared up and I can qualify
added the claps!
Lasse
osu!catch, formerly known as Catch the Beat or CtB, is a game mode that requires the player to control a character(catcher) who catches falling fruit in tune to the beat.
Ideal
please enable the sb
Stoof
first
Storyboarder
ur mom is fat
Ascendance
gg
UndeadCapulet
hey uh i dont wanna make a scene or anything but the hitsounds in the ctb diff were ripped from naitoshi's version without permission or credit
naitoshi said it was ok to ascendance bc ascendance's set was about to be bubbled, but for various reasons naitoshi doesn't want to be associated with girl's set in any way
girl never asked permission so using them in this set is mapstealing
Ascendance

UndeadCapulet wrote:

hey uh i dont wanna make a scene or anything but the hitsounds in the ctb diff were ripped from naitoshi's version without permission or credit
naitoshi said it was ok to ascendance bc ascendance's set was about to be bubbled, but for various reasons naitoshi doesn't want to be associated with girl's set in any way
girl never asked permission so using them in this set is mapstealing

Naitoshi never said anything about that though, so how were we supposed to know anything about that? Why would Girl need to ask permission for my difficulty anyways, and Girl's diff isn't even using Naitoshi's hitsounds. I don't see the issue :0
UndeadCapulet
yeah sry my post came off harsher than intended, not trying to make accusations, just establishing the awkward situation
Voxnola
Everything both of you said is true, but my thought process behind not doing anything about it was "I don't want to inconvenience anyone for my sake." Thought it was really selfish bubble or no bubble, flame or no flame. And cap is a vigilante
I really don't care what happens after this point, mostly cause I don't want to deal with my recently quoted mentality. zzz I may explain further later. But, ye. Rude. And cap is a vigilante
AshbeII
hitsounds today, his map tomorrow
JierYagtama
owo nice
Topic Starter
Girl
Custom Hitsounds 1-5 are exclusive to the CTB diff and 6-10 are to the STD diff.
Dea ex machina
welcome to markham
Ascendance
Why though
Topic Starter
Girl

-wwwww wrote:

welcome to markham
welcome to china
Dea ex machina

Girl wrote:

-wwwww wrote: